Want To Sell Assorted Fish And Plants

Mcasella

Member
Listed will be plants and fish I have for sale. Shipping is normally done Mon-Wed during the week to prevent weekend holds. Shipping should cost between $7 and $16 via USPS, I will quote you a price, if it is over that quote I cover it. Heat packs cost $2 each and are require for any fish being shipped during winter months. Cold packs are 1.50$ each and will be used with high heat weather with any fish (90+).

I do not ship during late November to early January (fish/inverts): early December to early January (non-animals) as holidays make shipping difficult and winter temperatures/possible delays make it dangerous for fish.


Plants:
Subwassertang - 3.50$ per golf ball (One available)
Java moss - 3$ per golfball (Unavailable)
Mixed Moss -3.50$ (one available, suss, java, xmas)

Anubias Nana Petite (1-2" plant, 15-30 leaves) - 8$ each (two available)
Assorted Sm Anubias - 3$ each (unavailable)

Large Java Fern - 1.75$ per single plant (5"+, available, assorted types, available)
Small Java Fern - 1$ per single plant (2"+, available, assorted types)

Dwarf Lily Plant Sm- 0.75$ each (will have good roots, unvailable)
Dwarf Lily Sprouted Bulb - 4$ (one available)
Assorted Sprouted Aponogeton Bulbs - 2$ each (available)

Frogbit (1-2") - $.25 each (available)

Fish:
Japan Blue Endler Pair - 12$ (unavailable)
Golden Japan Blue Endler Pair - 18$ (unavailable)
Scarlet Endler Pair - 13$ (unavailable)
Neon Green Endler Pair - 12$ (one available)

Albino Bristlenose - 2$ (1.25", Unavailable)
Long Fin Albino Bristlenose - 4$ (Unavailable, 1.25")

Inverts:
Assorted Rabbit Snail (1"+) - 4$ each (limited available, only yellow variant)

Gold Mystery Snails (Pea to nickle) - $0.30 each (several available)

Assassin Snails - 2$ each (Unavailable)

Cherry Shrimp - 2.50$ each (Unavailable)
Cull Neo Shrimp - 1$ each (available)
Orange Shrimp - 2.50$ (8 available)
Snowball Shrimp - 3$ each (1/4-1/2" Unavailable)
Assorted Blue Shrimp - 3$ each (few available, rili and regular, blue jelly to dream coloring)

MTS Snails - Free, up to 30 snails.
Ramshorn Snails - .10$ each
Pond/Bladder Snails - Up to 10 snails

Decorations:
River Rock - 1.50$ each (2 available)
Seiryu Stone - 4$ per lb (3 S-M pieces available)
Dragon Stone - 4$ per lb (many pieces available)
Flat Resin Rocks (pentagonal) - 1$ each (four or five available)

Cholla Wood (5"+)- 1.75$ each (few available)
Cholla Wood (<5") - 1.25$ each

Spiderwood (Nano) - 2.50$ per piece
Spiderwood (Sm) - 3.50$ per piece

Filtration:
Unopened Hosing and Attachments for Fluval 306/406 Filter - 8$
Fluval 306/406 Baskets (3) - 8$


Miscellaneous:
Black 75g Stand - 30$ (pick up only)

Tank For Sale:
35g Hex Aquarium, tank stand, lid, light (needs new bulb), gravel, and filters - 125$

Adoption Only:

*Notice: My tanks do have pest snails, I remove any and all snails/eggs that I am able to find but to be safe do a salt or bleach dip to remove any other sneakers.*
 

Elle2128

Member
Do you have pictures and measurements of the driftwood? Interested in the large pieces, maybe medium, depending on their shapes and sizes. Thanks

Edit: Also possibly the tree on dragon stone. And maybe dragonstone if the current order I have in doesn't go through....they haven't gotten back to me since I paid, lol.
 

e_watson09

Member
Can you send me photos of all the bettas?
 

ShamFish97

Member
are emerald eye raspboras compatible with regular raspboras? Also I'm interested in your Nerite snails. What are the sizes on the Large driftwood in inches? and the spiderwood? I could use several larger sized pieces for my 55gs, and maybe even a small one for my 10g.
 
  • Thread Starter

Mcasella

Member
Elle2128 said:
Do you have pictures and measurements of the driftwood? Interested in the large pieces, maybe medium, depending on their shapes and sizes. Thanks

Edit: Also possibly the tree on dragon stone. And maybe dragonstone if the current order I have in doesn't go through....they haven't gotten back to me since I paid, lol.
Which types are you looking at? I have pictures of the small mopani, the xl spiderwoods, manzanita, and can get pictures of the malasian and others. I will have to have a short period to finish the geode tree and a 24hr time for it to completely set so that nothing would move during shipping.

e_watson09 said:
Can you send me photos of all the bettas?
I can get you shots of the ones available in the morning, right now they are all currently sleeping.

ShamFish97 said:
are emerald eye raspboras compatible with regular raspboras? Also I'm interested in your Nerite snails. What are the sizes on the Large driftwood in inches? and the spiderwood? I could use several larger sized pieces for my 55gs, and maybe even a small one for my 10g.
The emerald eye are docile, but would do better with more of their own type (I have tried several times to up their schooling numbers but it has always cut back to just these two, which look to be females). However they have had no issue with cory cats, albino glowlight tetras, or even bettas.
The XL spiderwood are around 12+, I have pictures of them I will upload (I have two of the XL pieces right now). If you are interested in larger pieces I also have a couple lake driftwood that I would have to measure and get pictures of. How many of the nerites are you looking for? (Assorted or olive?)

Pictures are of the two XL spiderwood and one of the large manzanita.
 

ShamFish97

Member
Mcasella said:
Which types are you looking at? I have pictures of the small mopani, the xl spiderwoods, manzanita, and can get pictures of the malasian and others. I will have to have a short period to finish the geode tree and a 24hr time for it to completely set so that nothing would move during shipping.

I can get you shots of the ones available in the morning, right now they are all currently sleeping.


The emerald eye are docile, but would do better with more of their own type (I have tried several times to up their schooling numbers but it has always cut back to just these two, which look to be females). However they have had no issue with cory cats, albino glowlight tetras, or even bettas.
The XL spiderwood are around 12+, I have pictures of them I will upload (I have two of the XL pieces right now). If you are interested in larger pieces I also have a couple lake driftwood that I would have to measure and get pictures of. How many of the nerites are you looking for? (Assorted or olive?)

Pictures are of the two XL spiderwood and one of the large manzanita.
I cannot see the pictures right now because of an issue with the forums displaying them. However, I will most likely be interested in the driftwood as my tanks all need some. I have 2 55s, and a 75. I'd like to add quite a few nerites to one of my 55s, preferably the one I currently have nearly 100 molly fry in. I'm not really sure how many a good amount would be for a 55, and I'm interested in a mixture. There's two albino plecos in there, and if they aren't compatible with snails they can always be moved.
 
  • Thread Starter

Mcasella

Member
Pictures of the bettas (except the mini, will have to get them out to get clear shots of them). The lighting caused the yellow male to look orange.
 

GrayRas

Member
Ile take all 5 pygmy cories and 4 ember tetra, shipped to 20747
 

jennalynnj

Member
Interested in a pic of the blue and yellow minI betta.... and now I go research minI bettas...

jennalynnj said:
Interested in a pic of the blue and yellow minI betta.... and now I go research minI bettas...
I misread, or remembered wrong what the post said, I apologize. What color is the "mini" male betta?
 

Dennis57

Member
Hi, what's left?
 
  • Thread Starter

Mcasella

Member
jennalynnj said:
I misread, or remembered wrong what the post said, I apologize. What color is the "mini" male betta?
He is a cambodian, cellophane body with red fins. His beard is also red.

Dennis57 said:
Hi, what's left?
What is currently listed is what is available, this is first come for the most part.
 

jennalynnj

Member
Cool. I will show my daughter some example pics on google. She is pretty set on a blue betta, but maybe I can convince her. I actually think a minI would be great in our little 5 gallon.
 

JustinCG

Member
Have a picture of the brownie ghost and long and wavy on drift wood? Please and thank you.
 

Nikki2577

Member
Are the 5 Olive nerite snails still available? I would love them for my goldfish tank.
 

Pescado_Verde

Member
Hey, I sent you a PM on Thursday, I know photos have been having issues, are PM's down too?
 
  • Thread Starter

Mcasella

Member
jennalynnj said:
Cool. I will show my daughter some example pics on google. She is pretty set on a blue betta, but maybe I can convince her. I actually think a minI would be great in our little 5 gallon.
The female minI is a purple/blue color with a hint of red in the fin, I guess indigo would be close enough for coloring type? She is a lopsided double tail but very interactive.

JustinCG said:
Have a picture of the brownie ghost and long and wavy on drift wood? Please and thank you.
On driftwood, I will have to find the picture of the brownie ghost.
 

jennalynnj

Member
I would love to adopt a less than desirable betta, but it appears I am out voted on this one because my husband and daughter would both prefer a male... a blue male veil tail or similar. So I guess it is off to petsmart this weekend unless I find what they want on ebay today. Thanks for your time and replies and good luck especially with the adoptions.
 

Pukkafish

Member
Hello!
I was wondering if you would give me some advice. I was looking at your adoptable black skirts, as I have a small school myself, but I was a little worried about the long fin part. My tank has 3 short fin black skirts and 4 serape, and I’m definitely looking at getting more for their schools. They don’t show any fin nipping behavior, at least not among themselves. Do you think they’d nip with long fins? For tetras mine are pretty docile, I don’t know why though.
Just wondering if they’d be compatible!
 
  • Thread Starter

Mcasella

Member
Pukkafish said:
Hello!
I was wondering if you would give me some advice. I was looking at your adoptable black skirts, as I have a small school myself, but I was a little worried about the long fin part. My tank has 3 short fin black skirts and 4 serape, and I’m definitely looking at getting more for their schools. They don’t show any fin nipping behavior, at least not among themselves. Do you think they’d nip with long fins? For tetras mine are pretty docile, I don’t know why though.
Just wondering if they’d be compatible!
They aren't exceptionally long, long fins so would likely cause less interest than one with longer fins. They may show interest in the fins with the fish just being introduced, but should settle down as they get to know each other.
 

Pukkafish

Member
Mcasella said:
They aren't exceptionally long, long fins so would likely cause less interest than one with longer fins. They may show interest in the fins with the fish just being introduced, but should settle down as they get to know each other.
Ok, thanks! I’ll see if they’re still here later on, I’m moving in a month and I don’t want to stress them all out by just introducing them then having to break down the tank
 
  • Thread Starter

Mcasella

Member
GrayRas said:
Gone already?
Apologies, looks to be 11$ for shipping.
 

limpet102511

Member
Hello Mcasella I do you still have anubias nana x2 and the large java fern x3 still available my zip is 27560
 
  • Thread Starter

Mcasella

Member
limpet102511 said:
Hello Mcasella I do you still have anubias nana x2 and the large java fern x3 still available my zip is 27560
They are available, shipping would be 7.50$
 

limpet102511

Member
Mcasella said:
They are available, shipping would be 7.50$
sending you a pm
 

GrayRas

Member
Mcasella said:
Apologies, looks to be 11$ for shipping.
Ok. Will send my paypal so that you can send invoice for the total.
 
  • Thread Starter

Mcasella

Member
Updated listing.

3 Super Red Male Bristlenose available.
"Geode" Manzanita on dragon stone available.



 
  • Thread Starter

Mcasella

Member
Updated listing.

Butterfly plecos (D. picta) available (3)
Whiptail catfish available (2)
Gold Rabbit snails available (2, small)

MTS are free with shipping. Puffers are able to eat them when they are on the glass of decorations (pea puffs have been eating them just fine).
 

mattgirl

Member
My long finned black skirt tetras arrived yesterday. They are now happily swimming with the 4 I already had. Thank you so much for the super fast shipping.
 

JDK426

Member
HI I was just wondering is the list on the first page up to date? Or have some of the items since been spoken for or purchased?
 
  • Thread Starter

Mcasella

Member
JDK426 said:
HI I was just wondering is the list on the first page up to date? Or have some of the items since been spoken for or purchased?
Current (first post) list is up to date.
 

Sheena-Phx

Member
Hello, I know that there have been many people interested, but I wanted to see if the following was still available,(not sure if the numbers are updated regularly) and if so, how many of each do you still have?

Large Java Fern - 2.5$ per single plant (5+ inches, two available)
Small Java Fern - 1.5$ per single plant (2+ inches, Two available)
Windelov/Crested Java Fern - 3.50$ (medium, two available)
African Water Fern - 1.50$ each (three available, small)
Blue Mystery Snails - 1$
Magenta Mystery Snails - 1$ (few available)
MTS Snails - Free, up to 25 snails. (Shipping 8$)
Yellow Rabbit Snails - 2.75$ each (Unsexed, 2 available under 1")

Shipping would be to 85007(Phoenix, AZ), do you provide cold packs by chance? Thanks so much in advance!
 

Pwilly07

Member
How big is your large manzanita driftwood? I am setting up a 75 gallon for breeding super red bristlenose plecos and would like a piece. If it's big enough, I may also but some cholla wood and Indian almond leaves. Plecos like cholla wood as well correct??
 
  • Thread Starter

Mcasella

Member
Pwilly07 said:
How big is your large manzanita driftwood? I am setting up a 75 gallon for breeding super red bristlenose plecos and would like a piece. If it's big enough, I may also but some cholla wood and Indian almond leaves. Plecos like cholla wood as well correct??
The large is able to fit in one half of a 60 gallon tank (24" height and length for half, with a 12" width is dimensions on half tank), cholla wood breaks down a little faster than tree based driftwoods making it easier to rasp for plecos, the holes and hollow center also making hiding places for young fry and smaller juveniles.
 
  • Thread Starter

Mcasella

Member
Updated listing, new plants available, some filter supplies available, couple new fish additions.
 

MD_Plants

Member
Got any plecos, angelfish, or betas that are female/ breeding?
 
  • Thread Starter

Mcasella

Member
MD_Plants said:
Got any plecos, angelfish, or betas that are female/ breeding?
I have female bettas, no female plecos, and unsexed adult angels.
 

MrMutton

Member
Do your blue endlers happen to be N class? Do you have pictures perhaps?
 
  • Thread Starter

Mcasella

Member
newbiefishkeeper said:
Do your blue endlers happen to be N class? Do you have pictures perhaps?
They are an endler guppy hybrid.
 

MrMutton

Member
Are they bigger than usual endlers or still endler size (regarding males and females). I would be interested in buying them sometime within this month (if no one has n class). Also do you know how I would pm?
 
  • Thread Starter

Mcasella

Member
newbiefishkeeper said:
Are they bigger than usual endlers or still endler size (regarding males and females). I would be interested in buying them sometime within this month (if no one has n class). Also do you know how I would pm?
They are a little bigger than the average endler, the males normally don't get massive but if the females live long enough they can do 2" plus in size.
You would click on my username than click start a conversation.
 

Jessielee83

Member
Hey mcasella. Ive seen you post other places and trying to track you down lol. Could you keep me in mind of or when your green dragons breed? I have been trying to find some and not getting anywhere. Would love a male 2 female trio. Thanks!
 
  • Thread Starter

Mcasella

Member
Jessielee83 said:
Hey mcasella. Ive seen you post other places and trying to track you down lol. Could you keep me in mind of or when your green dragons breed? I have been trying to find some and not getting anywhere. Would love a male 2 female trio. Thanks!
I currently have two juvenile green dragons (one is pineapple, one is green), my male is being lazy even though both females are fat with eggs.
 

Jessielee83

Member
Mcasella said:
I currently have two juvenile green dragons (one is pineapple, one is green), my male is being lazy even though both females are fat with eggs.
Does pineapple mean albino green? Thought I read that somewhere. How old and big are they? Would the pineapple one if bred to a green still throw green? Like a normal albino would throw brown sometimes. Lol kick him in the pants and tell him to get busy!
 
  • Thread Starter

Mcasella

Member
Jessielee83 said:
Does pineapple mean albino green? Thought I read that somewhere. How old and big are they? Would the pineapple one if bred to a green still throw green? Like a normal albino would throw brown sometimes. Lol kick him in the pants and tell him to get busy!
Yup that pineapple is from green dragon parents and would produce green dragons with a green dragon (or green dragon recessive).
 

Jessielee83

Member
Mcasella said:
Yup that pineapple is from green dragon parents and would produce green dragons with a green dragon (or green dragon recessive).
Ic. Thanks. Are you looking to sell and ship those 2? How big and old are they?
 
  • Thread Starter

Mcasella

Member
Jessielee83 said:
Ic. Thanks. Are you looking to sell and ship those 2? How big and old are they?
They are around 1.25-5 inches in length, about 6 months old. The females of my green dragons are just under 4 inches in total length. The male that fathered them was barely 3.5". They stay small.
 

Jessielee83

Member
Mcasella said:
They are around 1.25-5 inches in length, about 6 months old. The females of my green dragons are just under 4 inches in total length. The male that fathered them was barely 3.5". They stay small.
Cool. Tiny little buggers. What size do you normally sell them?
 
  • Thread Starter

Mcasella

Member
Jessielee83 said:
Cool. Tiny little buggers. What size do you normally sell them?
Normally at an inch (which is just body size, not including tail).
 

Jessielee83

Member
Mcasella said:
Normally at an inch (which is just body size, not including tail).
Ok. Are you hanging on to those last 2? Or are you looking to sell them? I know you just read my rant on other post so don't let that sway you lol. Do you have pics of the little guys?
 

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Log in or register to view

Top Bottom