Gamers, what Are You Playing? - Page 22

SouthAmericanCichlids

Well the easiest one for me is the modern house, those were my 1st builds, but they do have a lot of glass so it's hard to put much stuff in. Victorian houses are fun and easy to build to, just look at ones from real life, they are quite simplistic.

Btw: This was not built in survival, I don't have the patience for anything like that.

MoshJosh

Went back to playing Death Stranding. I really like this game, just haven't played all the way through it yet. . . think I'm getting close-ish to the end.

Just bought Maneater on PC. I platinumed it back on PS4, hoping to do the same on PC.

Also picked up Shin Magami Tensi III HD (sorry if I spelled that wrong). This is a game I always wanted to play back in the day but never really got the chance. . . so had to pick it up.

sairving

I finished Mass Effect 1 and just started Mass Effect 2. I really like ME 1 but the combat system is most definitely a product of 2007 that leans more rpg. Mass effect 2 is looking good and playing well so far. I really happy with the remaster. Bioware did a fantastic job.

BigManAquatics

Been using an emulator on my phone to play The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening. Might have to turn on the PC later though and cause some dysfunctional family drama on The Sims 3 later though.

sairving

Might have to turn on the PC later though and cause some dysfunctional family drama on The Sims 3 later though.

I love the Sims 3 but for some reason it won't work on Windows 10. I get some weird in game error and Origin isn't letting me download the 64 bit version. So 'm stuck with the Sims 4. I dislike the Sims 4. Maybe the new update will help.

BigManAquatics

I love the Sims 3 but for some reason it won't work on Windows 10. I get some weird in game error and Origin isn't letting me download the 64 bit version. So 'm stuck with the Sims 4. I dislike the Sims 4. Maybe the new update will help.
I haven't had any problems with it on windows 10, but i think there was something i had to download for that to happen. Forget what. Think i found the answer on an FAQ from EA or something. Cuz i remember i had some sort of issue that took me a bit and had to look up.

inari

I am TERRIBLE at MarioKart for Wii. I refuse to play it anymore

My favorite series is the Elder Scrolls series. I've played Morrowind so many times I could probably describe any quest in detail haha. I really liked the Shivering Isles expansion pack for Oblivion, but I still like the main quest for Morrowind better.

Morrowind was my first ES game. I played that so many times and got my butt handed to me more often than I can count. Morrowind could be brutal at times. I never finished oblivion though it is on my 'to-do' list. I am currently on my 5th play through of Skyrim. ES games are always solid. I am going to try the Fallout Games as well as soon as I can LOL

BigManAquatics

I have been playing Legend of Zelda:Link's Awakening on my phone, thanks to a Gameboy Color emulator! But, i almost have it beat, so might have to find something else, soon.

AcornTheBetta

I've been getting pretty good at Minecraft...

Shambhalaubie

Overcooked, Rayman: Origins, Hollow Knight, Sea of Thieves

Hehehehaw

What parts of Minecraft, there is so much different things in it, like PVP, building, redstone, or are you just getting better in general?

SouthAmericanCichlids

I also play Minecraft, I like building. TheFISH12 what do you like doing in it?

inari

I loved Minecrack it was so addicting, but it gets old and tedious without anyone to play with :( Do you play with mods? on a server?

SouthAmericanCichlids

I loved Minecrack it was so addicting, but it gets old and tedious without anyone to play with :( Do you play with mods? on a server?
I play alone, though since I've joined fishlore, I've been playing less and less. I think I would like it much better to play with others.

Hehehehaw

I also play Minecraft, I like building. TheFISH12 what do you like doing in it?
I like building, but I just really like the game in general tbh.

inari

I play alone, though since I've joined fishlore, I've been playing less and less. I think I would like it much better to play with others.

I've considered paying for a server, but most people will play for a bit then stop. I love playing with Mods it adds so much to the game!
I like building, but I just really like the game in general tbh.

The game is fun it's like Legos on steroids!

Hehehehaw

I haven't ever used mods because I'm on Xbox, but yesterday I got it on my computer so I can try mods! Do you have any suggestions?
I usually play with my brothers.

inari

I haven't ever used mods because I'm on Xbox, but yesterday I got it on my computer so I can try mods! Do you have any suggestions?

I will have to look, but there are multiple mods with 'Thaumcraft' in them. You can make some really cool wands like there is one that allows you to excavate quickly (one of my favorites), I would use this to clear an area quickly or reach some ore that was high and out of the way. I think it was Feed the Beast but that has like a billion other mods with it too. You can make an excavator that will mine down to bed rock and pull up all of the resources, you can even make sorting tubes (I loved those) to ensure that different materials go to different places, I would even make a void tube to get rid of half the dirt. I made them in the Nether and there are chests and tanks you can use to bring materials between realms so I would use a Nether chest or a Nether Tank and bring the lava or minerals to the main world and craft that way. I like to do this without cheats as it adds to the challenge of finding the resources or parts in dungeons

SouthAmericanCichlids

I am on xbox. But I've figured something out, if you sign into your live account on a phone, there are some mods you can download on your phone, and if you apply them to the game you can use them on your xbox. But the phone mods really aren't that good tbh.

inari

I am on xbox. But I've figured something out, if you sign into your live account on a phone, there are some mods you can download on your phone, and if you apply them to the game you can use them on your xbox. But the phone mods really aren't that good tbh.

That sucks, get it on PC (I really don't want to get into the system debate) you can do so much more on it! I created a nuclear reactor once on a server under someone else's base (He kept stealing stuff from other players) and then I made it go critical right under his house which was out in the middle of nowhere, it may have crashed the server eventually because I did it with 3 of them eventually, but it was so worth it when he logged in after sleeping in his bed and fell to his doom and it kept looping up to where his bed used to be. I was evil sometimes, but if he had asked for materials I would have gladly given them to him just like I did for other people on the server.

Hehehehaw

I will have to look, but there are multiple mods with 'Thaumcraft' in them. You can make some really cool wands like there is one that allows you to excavate quickly (one of my favorites), I would use this to clear an area quickly or reach some ore that was high and out of the way. I think it was Feed the Beast but that has like a billion other mods with it too. You can make an excavator that will mine down to bed rock and pull up all of the resources, you can even make sorting tubes (I loved those) to ensure that different materials go to different places, I would even make a void tube to get rid of half the dirt. I made them in the Nether and there are chests and tanks you can use to bring materials between realms so I would use a Nether chest or a Nether Tank and bring the lava or minerals to the main world and craft that way. I like to do this without cheats as it adds to the challenge of finding the resources or parts in dungeons
Thanks! Sounds cool, I'll check it out.
Wow, I didn't know that, kind've bad timing though because now I can get computer mods lol.

inari

Maybe we should consider putting together a FishLore Server on PC....? I wouldn't mind finding a free one that we could run and have some fun on hahah

SouthAmericanCichlids

That sucks, get it on PC (I really don't want to get into the system debate) you can do so much more on it!
I completely agree, I tried redstone once (Not off tutorial) and on bedrock it is soooo inconsistent. And there is mods and more servers on pc.
Maybe we should consider putting together a FishLore Server on PC....? I wouldn't mind finding a free one that we could run and have some fun on hahah
I think this has been suggested before. I think by NevermindIgnoreMe

AcornTheBetta

What parts of Minecraft, there is so much different things in it, like PVP, building, redstone, or are you just getting better in general?
Better in general I would say, but I'm also improving at building and PVP (mostly SkyWars)
I play on a server with my friends with no mods.

JasperWard

I have been in a weird phase right now and am playing warzone and rocket league as i have kind of finished minecraft it just got boring.Any suggestions?

darkcat

I like to play music games such us Pmuse.

BigManAquatics

I like games like the Final Fantasies and MMORPGSs. Pretty much anything where you can kinda just keep building your character up and acquiring new/different gear.

jehorton

Pubg and running through Red Dead Redemption 2 again.

Ouse

Well I recently installed a game called Dragonvale for old memories sake. I used to play this all the time when I was little; since I was six years of age. It's changed so much since.

My park is level 24 as of this post. My highest level dragon is my level 12 magnetic dragon, Faraday, and my most recent epic (very rare) dragon is my bronze dragon, Zuz. Because Zuz is epic, level 10 is the highest he can go without me spending thousands in game currency to get him past that.

Screenshot_20210621-195603_DragonVale.jpg

Screenshot_20210621-200239_DragonVale.jpg
By the way, the names which appear above the dragon are randomly generated. I did not change them to those.

Simulation games can be fun to play from time to time but I think this might be the best one out there.

I hardly ever play games, probably because I'm autistic and don't need much to be entertained. Sometimes I feel left out... but hey, that's likely the reason I'm so sensitised with fish.

BigManAquatics

Little different than my autistic boy....he LIVES on Mario games....tries Zelda, but those are a bit complicated for him.

inari

Little different than my autistic boy....he LIVES on Mario games....tries Zelda, but those are a bit complicated for him.

Legend of Zelda are amazing games, but there is a very intricate storyline and some of the gameplay is tough. My 12 year old still have problems with Legend of Zelda he dies A LOT.

StinkyLoaf,
There used to be a Facebook game called Dragon City (I don't know if it still exists) but I used to play it ever so often and your simulator reminded me of that!

BigManAquatics

Legend of Zelda are amazing games, but there is a very intricate storyline and some of the gameplay is tough. My 12 year old still have problems with Legend of Zelda he dies A LOT.

StinkyLoaf,
There used to be a Facebook game called Dragon City (I don't know if it still exists) but I used to play it ever so often and your simulator reminded me of that!
Agreed on Zelda, i usually have the older ones on my phone and still die a lot...maybe not QUITE as much as when they first came out 40 years ago...but close lol

inari

Agreed on Zelda, i usually have the older ones on my phone and still die a lot...maybe not QUITE as much as when they first came out 40 years ago...but close lol

I played the original on an emulator somewhat recently, I died more times than I care to admit. I ended up becoming too busy to play and uninstalled it because I needed the room on my laptop. I really want to go back I love those games!

Ouse

StinkyLoaf,
I remember that one! I played it briefly but I ended up disliking it. I don’t remember much about it but I’m certain they steal all their ideas from the game I play. Everything my simulator does does it before Dragon City copies it.

Also, a game that requires the player to have Facebook but is geared towards all ages, including young children, is inconvenient. I remember getting so far but I had to uninstall the game because I didn’t have Facebook and was too young to.

The game still exists BTW.

A bit of a nostalgia trip going on right now. I remember when I was little, always trying to be a good boy so my mum would let me play games on her phone or on the old laptop running the glorious Windows 7. Simulator games would be some of the games I played back then. :)

Anyways, that’s what I have to say about simulation games.

when they first came out 40 years ago
That long ago? :eek: Time flies!

———————————————————————

Games I play now? Not much. I’m usually busy and just don’t feel like playing games. I used to play Rayman Legends but I finished it and got bored of it. I’ve also stopped playing Minecraft...

This will sound controversial to many of you guys, but Minecraft isn’t even that fun. Change my mind. People only play Minecraft whenever there’s a recent update. When 1.17 Caves and Cliffs becomes old in a few weeks nobody will touch Minecraft until 1.18, and so on. Even Minecraft YouTubers such as Dream and a bunch of others have lost or are in the process of losing interest.

MyFishAddiction

I remember that one! I played it briefly but I ended up disliking it. I don’t remember much about it but I’m certain they steal all their ideas from the game I play. Everything my simulator does does it before Dragon City copies it.

Also, a game that requires the player to have Facebook but is geared towards all ages, including young children, is inconvenient. I remember getting so far but I had to uninstall the game because I didn’t have Facebook and was too young to.

The game still exists BTW.

A bit of a nostalgia trip going on right now. I remember when I was little, always trying to be a good boy so my mum would let me play games on her phone or on the old laptop running the glorious Windows 7. Simulator games would be some of the games I played back then. :)

Anyways, that’s what I have to say about simulation games.

That long ago? :eek: Time flies!

———————————————————————

Games I play now? Not much. I’m usually busy and just don’t feel like playing games. I used to play Rayman Legends but I finished it and got bored of it. I’ve also stopped playing Minecraft...

This will sound controversial to many of you guys, but Minecraft isn’t even that fun. Change my mind. People only play Minecraft whenever there’s a recent update. When 1.17 Caves and Cliffs becomes old in a few weeks nobody will touch Minecraft until 1.18, and so on. Even Minecraft YouTubers such as Dream and a bunch of others have lost or are in the process of losing interest.
I was playing 3 months ago...

Ouse

I was playing 3 months ago...
Dragon City or Minecraft? I won’t criticise for enjoying something I don’t.

MyFishAddiction

Minecraft

Ouse

Minecraft
If you enjoy Minecraft that’s great! :) In my humble opinion it gets old after a while, but I have amazing memories of playing it. What projects have you been up to?

When I last played (which was a similar period of time ago) I was building a tepee shelter in survival mode. I also like to build aquariums, surprise surprise! The new axolots open up so many new opportunities, but their behaviour might cause compatibility issues with other mobs.

MyFishAddiction

If you enjoy Minecraft that’s great! :) In my humble opinion it gets old after a while, but I have amazing memories of playing it. What projects have you been up to?

When I last played (which was a similar period of time ago) I was building a tepee shelter in survival mode. I also like to build aquariums, surprise surprise! The new axolots open up so many new opportunities, but their behaviour might cause compatibility issues with other mobs.
I have been building a creative city, and in survival I'm just trying to beat it for the first time in like 3 years, when I played with my bro. I have rarely made it past enchanting.

AverageAquarist22

I still have Dragon City! I really only play it when I’m really bored though… I don’t think you need Facebook to have it, because I don’t have Facebook and it’s still fun when I need something to do (on the rare occasions I can’t find any good books to read, that is.) Yeah, I agree Minecraft does get boring after a while.. in fact, I usually don’t play unless I’m hanging out with my friends or brother and we want to play in a world together :)

Ouse

I have been building a creative city, and in survival I'm just trying to beat it for the first time in like 3 years, when I played with my bro. I have rarely made it past enchanting.
I’ve never slain the ender dragon either. I’ve enchanted diamond gear, but getting good enchantments is tedious, so it was never worth it. Minecraft YouTubers make it seem easy. Because of this I like to focus on other survival projects like building my base and raising armies of salmon lol.

Might play again just for the axolotls... :)

SouthAmericanCichlids

I'm literally doing the same thing, city in creative, and trying to beat the game in survival.

Ouse

Might have to check out the Caves and Cliffs update is like. The caves are huuuuge!

The axolotls fight other mobs so they might be hard to integrate into aquarium builds unfortunately. I used to own a squid called “Inky” who I pulled from a river in an old survival world that went far; I raided ocean monuments, raided woodland mansions and collected souvenirs from across the world. I deleted this world because I stopped using it and wanted to make space. I still didn’t beat it.

Most of my creative projects are on flat worlds where I build aquariums and ponds.

And oops “ender dragon” autocorrected to “elder dragon” in my last post.

SouthAmericanCichlids

Might have to check out the Caves and Cliffs update is like. The caves are huuuuge!

The axolotls fight other mobs so they might be hard to integrate into aquarium builds unfortunately. I used to own a squid called “Inky” who I pulled from a river in an old survival world that went far; I raided ocean monuments, raided woodland mansions and collected souvenirs from across the world. I deleted this world because I stopped using it and wanted to make space. I still didn’t beat it.

Most of my creative projects are on flat worlds where I build aquariums and ponds.

And oops “ender dragon” autocorrected to “elder dragon” in my last post.
The caves in the caves and cliffs will be introduced in a part B a lot later.

Ouse

The caves in the caves and cliffs will be introduced in a part B a lot later.
Ah ok I haven’t been keeping up. I’ve previously heard something about a “part B” tho.

inari

Dragon City or Minecraft? I won’t criticise for enjoying something I don’t.

love me some MineCrack! I mean Craft I definitely haven't dumped hundreds of hours on a digital lego game honest!!!

Ouse

love me some MineCrack! I mean Craft I definitely haven't dumped hundreds of hours on a digital lego game honest!!!
That’s time spent productively TBH.

I used to spend hours filling my inventory with fireworks in creative, switching to survival mode and firing said fireworks at mobs with crossbows. Doing it with blazes is fun because they fly around and fire back, creating a shootout where the floor slowly becomes fire.

Oh, and before you ask, no I haven’t wasted spent hours upon hours raising armies of salmon and cooking stacks upon stacks of dried kelp in survival. :D Dried kelp is one of the best if not the best of blocks in Minecraft.

IMO Minecraft needs to add more fish, particularly freshwater fish. Perhaps we should recommend? :)

inari

That’s time spent productively TBH.

I used to spend hours filling my inventory with fireworks in creative, switching to survival mode and firing said fireworks at mobs with crossbows. Doing it with blazes is fun because they fly around and fire back, creating a shootout where the floor slowly becomes fire.

Oh, and before you ask, no I haven’t wasted spent hours upon hours raising armies of salmon and cooking stacks upon stacks of dried kelp in survival. :D Dried kelp is one of the best if not the best of blocks in Minecraft.

IMO Minecraft needs to add more fish, particularly freshwater fish. Perhaps we should recommend? :)

We need to be able to keep an actual aquarium!!! I'd even go with some catfish and angels that would be kind of fun :) I second that idea let's make the suggestion.

Ouse

We need to be able to keep an actual aquarium!!! I'd even go with some catfish and angels that would be kind of fun :) I second that idea let's make the suggestion.
The only freshwater fish there is is currently salmon. They’re not even entirely freshwater occurring fish. There’s squid and drowned which also occur in freshwater, but more fish please!

Here’s a list of candidates for potentially good aquatic mobs. Anyone here who may work for Mojang, take notes:

Freshwater:
- Angelfish
- Channel catfish
- Plecostomus
- Carp
- Perch
- Shrimp
- Crayfish
- Frog

Saltwater:
- Tang
- Cardinal
- Damsel
- Eel
- Starfish
- Prawn
- Anemone

Making aquariums in Minecraft could be so much fun if they gave the aquatic environments another overhaul while including these suggested mobs.

Fun fact: cichlids and bettas are already in Minecraft. There are variants of the tropical fish mob called bettas and cichlids. Strangely, they occur in reefs.

RedGallant

Gmod is fun, so are Spore and Mount and blade warband, but especially if you use cheats.

Random Great Thread!

Top Bottom