Gamers, what Are You Playing?

Gamer

I figure this could be a thread for us gamers to post what games we're currently playing, what we think of them so far, and possibly post our gamertags or PSN ID's, etc and meet up and play together or against each other if up for it.

I was a hardcore gamer when I first signed up here, hence the name. Now I might get in a few hours weekly, I don't play PC games but if I got serious about the hobby again I would customise a laptop for Crysis, Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2.

I'm playing PS3 and 360 games a few sessions a week: Max Payne 3, Rage, Black Ops and the ICO/Shadow of The Colossus Collection. Sometimes I like the WWE and UFC games. I am holding off on playing fighting games like Mortal Kombat, Marvel vs. Capcom and Super Street Fighter 4 until I get a new arcade fightstick.

Akari_32

Pokemon White on DS

ryanr

HI Gamer - I'm waiting on Halo 4 [November 6th IIRC], and got ODST to see me through till then. Plus F1 2010 on x360.

Pokemon White on DS
I'm not surprised okey:

wroberson

I'm playing an old classic DOS game called Supremacy. It's a quest for Galactic domination. Single player starts off with a random number of resources. Player battles the Overlord for control of a 32 planet solar system, by building an army and deploying them to the Enemybase on the far side of the Galaxy. low tech with not many graphics.

5 Stars

Can be found online and requires the latest version of DOS-Box to play.

saqib

I'm more of a strategy person so Starcraft 2 is going strong. Whenever I feel old school then I track back to C&C generals zero hour, What a game.

Gamer

I used to love Pokemon Diamond on my DS Lite. I still have it too and my DS Lite but rarely play it if ever anymore. But I loved Diamond and battling on wifI with others where the voice feature let you talk trash like: "HEY MY POKEMON JUST HIT YOUR POKEMON, WHAT'S UP NOW!"

I'm waiting for Halo 4, too but haven't gotten ODST, I used to love 1, 2 on Xbox then 3 on 360. ODST doesn't appeal to me, I think I'd want Halo Combat Evolved remake for the 360 but that. But I got Rage, Arkham City and MGS Collection to get me through until Halo 4.

ryanr

Agreed, ODST isn't that great, but it was free....

llama roadkill

I am currently playing Batman: Arkham City, Grand Theft Auto IV, and Fallout: New Vegas. Awesome Games!

Akari_32

I'm not surprised okey:

You're just jealous

I used to love Pokemon Diamond on my DS Lite. I still have it too and my DS Lite but rarely play it if ever anymore. But I loved Diamond and battling on wifI with others where the voice feature let you talk trash like: "HEY MY POKEMON JUST HIT YOUR POKEMON, WHAT'S UP NOW!"

I'm waiting for Halo 4, too but haven't gotten ODST, I used to love 1, 2 on Xbox then 3 on 360. ODST doesn't appeal to me, I think I'd want Halo Combat Evolved remake for the 360 but that. But I got Rage, Arkham City and MGS Collection to get me through until Halo 4.

I have White, SoulSilver (lost my pokewalker ), And Platinum. And Nintendogs. And that's the extent of my collection LOL I do however have WiI and PS2... I used to have Silver for the GB, forever ago, but my house ate it... <.<

*edit* Oh, I lied. I also have Okami Den for my DS, too.

SammoTD

Mainly stacraft 2, playing more 1v1 so I'm ready for hots Been playing a bit of gta 4 aswell.

pkeeves

I used to play runescape. haha does that count?

APColorado

use to AOM religiously

pirahnah3

wow and here I thought I was going to be the first to say starcraft!, thou I'm usually playing the older version with brood wars lol.

I'm also a fan of the grand tourismo series and the assasins creed series as well.

jwhorner6

Since my 4 year old has taken over My gaming consists of mainly any lego games they make for the ps3 and wii. Especially indiana Jones, or Ingy Jones as he calls it, and the lego star wars game.

I must admit though, they are pretty entertaining games.

pirahnah3

hey I like those lego games, they are kinda fun!

Actually one of my bosses started playing with his son and now he plays cause he enjoys it lol. The kid wants to quit and go outside and dad wants to go find all the hidden stuff lol

SammoTD

wow and here I thought I was going to be the first to say starcraft!, thou I'm usually playing the older version with brood wars lol.

Nothing wrong with brood war!

pirahnah3

Nothing wrong with brood war!

a buddy of mine and I that like to play, love going into a game of a 2v6 (6 computer opponents) start off with protoss and just take over races and have fun with it lol. Very good at venting frustrations. Theres nothing like hearing that sound thou "Nuclear launch detected"

SammoTD

Unless it's against you!

Gamer

You aren't kidding about those Lego games. I loved LEGO Batman, am considering part 2.

cognizant

Diablo III when I have time. Used to be super addicted to WoW, but got bored with it about a year ago.

SammoTD

Diablo is good, what's your favorite class?

SammoTD

I used to play runescape. haha does that count?

Yeah that counts! iv spent hundreds of days on that game

Fashooga

Playing Star Wars The Old Republic and City of Heroes.

But when I'm really bored I fire up that ole floppy and play Oregon Trail!!!

Gordinian

Mariokart for WiI XD

Slug

Currently I play Runescape, Minecraft, and World of Warcraft. Just getting back into WoW.....want to check out the new expansion next month, might break away from it again who knows. I really don't spend as much time on any of them as I used to. Minecraft is the boredom cure, Runescape is just because I've played it since it released in 2001, and WoW is the go to game at the moment.

I have Star Wars TOR, but quit playing due to friends no longer playing.

kinezumi89

I am TERRIBLE at MarioKart for Wii. I refuse to play it anymore

My favorite series is the Elder Scrolls series. I've played Morrowind so many times I could probably describe any quest in detail haha. I really liked the Shivering Isles expansion pack for Oblivion, but I still like the main quest for Morrowind better.

Cichlidnut

I'm a PC gamer! Anybody play world of tanks? I play a lot of Call of Duty 4, I'm far too good at it I've got tons of games, Love RTS and FPS.

I still have my Pokemon blue version for way back in the day

xARIZ0NAx

Any one on XBOX Live

Gordinian

I like to think I'm pretty good at it. When I'm on wifi, people get pretty mad at me because I'm always able to outsmart them!

Any one on XBOX Live

That's all my brother and sister do nowadays. I'm all, come on guys, let's go OUTSIDE (or, you know, to a fish store XD), and they just wave me away!

Slug

I haven't played any Call of Duty in ages. The series was ruined when it went modern. The first two based in WWII were the best by FAR. I guess kids these days just can't get into the old style weapons and such.......they have to have nukes, helicopters, etc. Call of Duty, bolt action rifles only.....the best style gameplay ever.

Cichlidnut

Lol, I don't play the newer Call of Duties. No nukes on CoD 4! They really did ruin it. I play bolts only a lot in CoD World at War.

Akari_32

You gotta use a GameCube controller

fbn

Ha, I love my N64. I just love playing the Mario games. Mario Smash Bros has to be the best game ever made .

iZaO Jnr

I'm also a fan of the grand tourismo series and the assasins creed series as well.

I like your style of games. Brood wars is still by far the best strategy game there is. Can you believe it only needs 32MB of RAM to run!!?!?!? AAARGH!

I'm a PC gamer! Anybody play world of tanks? I play a lot of Call of Duty 4, I'm far too good at it I've got tons of games, Love RTS and FPS.

I still have my Pokemon blue version for way back in the day

PC for the win!

COD is by far the stupidest and worst game in the world. The people that play online are such nice people (sarcasm!!)...

I have to go with LEeft for Dead, and tell me, how has nobody said BORDERLANDS yet!!!?? BEST GAME EVER

kinezumi89

Ha, I love my N64. I just love playing the Mario games. Mario Smash Bros has to be the best game ever made .

I still think the original Mario Party was the best one

Gamer

Addicted to Left 4 Dead...but on a 360, not PC version.

I have XBL 360 Silver, haven't bothered to renew my Gold subscription.

I got good at Mario Kart WiI on Wii-Connect or whatever playing against others, and the computer. I was naturally good at it and played a lot of Double Dash before that. And yes, I used my Gamecube controller for Mario Kart Wii!...and sometimes the gimmicky wheel thingy I have to admit it was pretty fun.

I do have two friends who always play COD and Gears online, they're gents. Not rude people on there...

jpatt50

battlefield 3 is my game right now, I love all the call of dutys, medal of honor, and kind of military shooters. xbox live Joey2tons if anyone plays just add me

Cichlidnut

I like your style of games. Brood wars is still by far the best strategy game there is. Can you believe it only needs 32MB of RAM to run!!?!?!? AAARGH!

PC for the win!

COD is by far the stupidest and worst game in the world. The people that play online are such nice people (sarcasm!!)...

I have to go with LEeft for Dead, and tell me, how has nobody said BORDERLANDS yet!!!?? BEST GAME EVER

I haven't played any of the new CoD like MW3, but the older ones are pretty darn good. You know there are like 10 of them right? That's a pretty large generalization to make....

ZeeZ

I'm ALMOST done with Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony. After that, it's one of my Xbox 360 games.

I've already completed the original GTA IV and GTA IV: The Lost and The Danged. (You know what the real word is).

jpatt50

cant forget ncaa and madden, also mlb 2k12, sports and realistic shooters that's my drug

Gordinian

You gotta use a GameCube controller

...yes, I used my Gamecube controller for Mario Kart Wii!...and sometimes the gimmicky wheel thingy I have to admit it was pretty fun.

I use the remote and nunchuk

ninjuwat

Addicted to Call of Duty Black Ops (zombies maps) with my boyfriend. I wish there were cheat codes for multiple lives or invincibility in this game - I am not good and I really hate dying!

Gamer

cant forget ncaa and madden, also mlb 2k12, sports and realistic shooters that's my drug

NCAA 12 last year was good but I wasn't too good at it. I do try to get the NBA 2K games yearly and I'm actually considering getting the Playstation Move for that alone. Also play the Tiger Woods games sometimes. MMA games are my sports genre drug of choice.

SammoTD

Lets not get into a CoD debate, it has its good and bad points

Personally I love it, especially Black ops, not so much MW3

iZaO Jnr

I haven't played any of the new CoD like MW3, but the older ones are pretty darn good. You know there are like 10 of them right? That's a pretty large generalization to make....

Okay yeah ill be more specific. The lower ranking players, on the more modern COD's. I agree the older ones were better

Addicted to Left 4 Dead...but on a 360, not PC version.

I have XBL 360 Silver, haven't bothered to renew my Gold subscription.

I got good at Mario Kart WiI on Wii-Connect or whatever playing against others, and the computer. I was naturally good at it and played a lot of Double Dash before that. And yes, I used my Gamecube controller for Mario Kart Wii!...and sometimes the gimmicky wheel thingy I have to admit it was pretty fun.

I do have two friends who always play COD and Gears online, they're gents. Not rude people on there...

Yeah I didnt mean to imply that all the people there are terrible. Apologies if it was taken that way. What I meant is there are some there that just don't deserve anyone's attention.

K5MOW

I play Everquest.

Lupinus

World of Warcraft mostly. Supreme Ruler 2020 and the Total War series when I want something else.

Cichlidnut

I've played a lot of WoW, I'm so bored with it now.

xARIZ0NAx

I like to think I'm pretty good at it. When I'm on wifi, people get pretty mad at me because I'm always able to outsmart them!

That's all my brother and sister do nowadays. I'm all, come on guys, let's go OUTSIDE (or, you know, to a fish store XD), and they just wave me away!

to be honest I don't even play it that much. Just use it to put music on then read about my fish.

dfarni

Final Fantasy 7, found my old copy and downloaded an emulator on my PC. One of the best games ever IMO.

Latest threads

Top Bottom