Gamers, what Are You Playing?

lllllblader

Right now I'm playing Team Fortress 2 on Steam. Just finished the Q.U.B.E demo, too.

Mike

Nhl 2013

lucky strike 21

right now I'm playing nI no kunI wrath of the white witch and god of war ascension

sirdarksol

Borderlands 2. Been playing it since release. New character release soon, meaning I'll probably be able to play it for about a year before getting bored.

CatfishKing

Black ops 2

Slug

A little bit of the newest SI'm City.

lllllblader

Now I'm playing some Minecraft.

Malcolm

World of tanks

lllllblader

Now i'm playing Portal 2.

APColorado

Smurf Village

cichlidmac

Guardians of middle earth

ryanr

LOL AP, me too! (I just planted me some pumpkins :giggle

Just finished Halo 4.

klogue2

World of Warcraft

tunastrack

Farmville

Sturty

Lords and knights

Ziabis

Still playing Everquest 2 since 2004... But Elder Scrolls MMO is coming out some time this year.

Quinn_Lamb98

Modern Warfare 3

llama roadkill

Bioshock: Infinite and Dead Space 2

Lilibeth_Seasong

I am not a "gamer" as such, but I like to play Trine, The Undergarden, app games like Fish Live, Bakery Story, Ruzzle...

NOT fighting games. My brothers like to play those kind of games, but I just don't see the fun in blowing people to bits. *shivers*

Ethan

League of legends if anyone else plays feel free to message Cherry Popper and we can play together sometime

Moose88

minecraft still!

lllllblader

Sora

World of warcraft and torchlight

Bumblebat

SC2:Heart of the Swarm.

Mamajin

For the last 6 years, World of Warcraft. 4 years before that, EverQuest.

Fashooga

My online gaming career ended when I got married. So I'm just playing the old NBA2k13 and made a little Fashooga Jr. whose a ball hog and a jerk to the press...

geminichick_90

I used to play everquest then Everquest 2... but that all ended when my parents figured ut that my brother was addicted to the game so I to suffer the loss of my game because he couldn't pass his classes

Slug

I finally weaned myself off of WoW, after playing since release. Just got boring to me and I refuse to pay per month if all I do is sit in Orgrimmar.

Ziabis

Since I don't have many friends I like to play an MMO. Elder Scrolls is coming out soon I hope...

Ethan

Slug said:
I finally weaned myself off of WoW, after playing since release. Just got boring to me and I refuse to pay per month if all I do is sit in Orgrimmar.
Agreed I like league of legends because it isn't the same thing over and over

cichlidmac

I played wow for years from vanilla to wrath, but I was way to addicted and waisting my life away. So I sold my computer and got one that can't handle gaming and I just do a little xbox.

If anyone wants to play magic, guardians of middle earth, or borderlands 2 hit me up. GT= fabulousherps

Ziabis

Oh I miss magic the gatherine card game and Dying to play DnD again.

Mamajin

Slug said:
I refuse to pay per month if all I do is sit in Orgrimmar.
Well that was your problem right there. You rolled Horde.

Bumblebat

I quit WoW about two years ago. I had played seriously since launch. It's gone downhill and I've moved on in life. I definitely miss it, but it's not the same game anymore.

Ziabis

Hey Mamajin, love the pic...

matsungit

Tomb Raider 2013!! Just finished playing it last week. I bought the collector's edition because I'm such a big fan. LOL.

It came with this.

It's such a deal since the Lara Croft KaI figure itself sells at $65 on the Tomb Raider site.
The new Tomb Raider is awesome and made a great comeback. It is as good or even better than the best in the series and I have all of them. The only downside is the multiplayer mode but who cares. Tomb Raider shouldn't even bother with multiplayer. There's Uncharted for that kind of stuff.

llama roadkill

Love Starcraft, but my gaming laptop broke, so it will be a while until I can play it again. I also love Minecraft!

Dizzy

I have been a die hard MAFIA WARS player for about 9 years

reddbelly

Rocksmith, NFS, Rock Band, and looking forward to the new MMO on 360.

CatfishJack

Been playing Lord of the Rings online since launch and even before hand during betta 2. So early 2007 to present. Have tried almost every mmo since 2001 -and spent significant time in a good handful of them.

Currently installed on the PC: LOTRO, Spore, World at War, Rise of Flight, War Thunder, World of Warplanes, Starcraft2 and Skyrim.

My Xbox360 died last year and I've not felt the need to replace or fix it.

Quinn_Lamb98

Hearts

llama roadkill

Fus ro dah!

Dizzy

if IMVU counts as a game been doing that for way to many years to count too

unfster

replaying assassins creed 3
and fish tycoon

2HeadedBoy

Black Ops II on the 360.

Lucy

lllllblader said:
BIRTHDAY BUMP! could someone link me to my birthday thread as I wasn't able to reply on it xD
Happy Birthday!
I don't see your birthday listed for today.
Was this a thread you started?

lllllblader

Lucy said:
Happy Birthday!
I don't see your birthday listed for today.
Was this a thread you started?
No, I received an email from fishlore so I thought the thread had been made by Ken.

Lucy

Your settings must not allow it to be listed on the front page birthday list.
That's where Ken checks.
You know Ken wouldn't have missed it!

Setting out to rectify that!!

Here's your thread!

Katie97

CLUB PENGUIN!!!!!!!!! IM A MEMBER!!! I love dressing my penguin, walking my puffles, playing minI games, decorating my igloo, chatting with penguins, and shopping in the cataloges! I also have a DSi, and I play a Zelda game on it that I got free, and I have several other games. Sadly, I don't have a play station or anything like that, we don't even have TV! I REALLY WANT the sims three game, because Iplayed it at my BFF's house and I LOVE IT! I'm going to ask for it for my birthday. I'M TURNING 16 IN ALMOST 2 MONTHS!

AndiH

WoTmud for 10 years or so

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom