Aquarium plants, fish, and snails Updated List - Page 3

Pwilly07

Surprise!!! Got some new guppies I've been keeping quiet on to surprise people with. Still quarantining, but they will be ready around the week of Thanksgiving give or take a week depending on how they are doing. Prices to come in the coming days. Ordered 100 blonde cobras, 100 green cobras, and 20 neon turquoise. So far, only 4 blonde cobras have been lost. Pretty sweet....knock on wood. These are all males with exception of 1 female blonde cobra. Poor girl has so many males around her. Here's the most recent pictures from today. Please let me know your opinions and if you want to pre-order them. They will be great if you don't want babies hehe.

allaboutfish

PM’d!

Pwilly07

*********************ATTENTION*******************
Turquoise blue tail guppies now available. They are all males. I will find some females and keep 2 pairs to breed so I can create more, but for now these fish will add a nice color to your aquarium.

1 male $14
2 males $26
3 males $37.50
4 males $48
5 males $58
Buy 5 get 6th free
17 fish available

Green cobra guppies now available. These are also all males. I will pair with some females to begin breeding, but for now I have males.

1 male $12
2 males $22
3 males $31
4 males $39
5 males $46
Buy 5 get 6th free
85 available

I am partnering with Repashy to bring you all the entire line of their foods. I will offer all the various sizes. I will order some of the more common ones that my fish, plecos, snails, and shrimp eat, and then a few good alternatives since I have to buy in large quantities.

I will also put out a poll to see which Repashy foods people like the best and put the popular ones on my list to purchase.

I you want a specific one I don't have, you can pre-order with 50% down. Once I have enough pre-orders to fulfill Repashy's purchasing quota, I will order. The remaining 50% will be due before shipment. If you cancel a pre-order that I have not ordered yet, you get 100% refund, but if I have ordered the food already, I will keep half of down payment aka 25% of total product price. This is so I do not end up with a stockpile of food that doesn't work for my aquarium critters.

Roman96

Mind posting a picture of the wild endlers? If they have any color at all then I may go with some of those, but I would like to see for myself. If not, I will definitely go with the fancy guppies or tequila sunrise.

Pwilly07

Mind posting a picture of the wild endlers? If they have any color at all then I may go with some of those, but I would like to see for myself. If not, I will definitely go with the fancy guppies or tequila sunrise.
Yes, I can get you a picture of them. The females are mostly bland, but the males have some color in them.

Roman96

Yes, I can get you a picture of them. The females are mostly bland, but the males have some color in them.
That's expected with most female Livebearers, I dont mind. Thanks for getting a picture, as long as the males have some color then I'll be interested.

Pwilly07

That's expected with most female Livebearers, I dont mind. Thanks for getting a picture, as long as the males have some color then I'll be interested.
I hope you can see from these. If not, I'll get more tomorrow.

Pwilly07

Those are some of my cherries too. I'm still organizing lower from higher grade after their move, but you can have whatever you'd like.

Roman96

Those are some of my cherries too. I'm still organizing lower from higher grade after their move, but you can have whatever you'd like.
Nice. I'll probably go with the 12 pack for endlers. For the cherries, I'll just do 10 culls or how ever many culls are available as I dont have much money for the hobby right now.

How do I order them? Can I use a debit card for payment or will I need to make a PayPal account? It would be best if I could order them tomorrow (Monday for me). Can you give me an estimate on price including shipping? My postal code is 42134. Sorry for all the questions. I'll call up my two lfs and see if they can take the betta.

Edit: I dont know if you can do this, but I would appreciate if when you package the shrimp make sure at least one or two are opposite genders so I can breed them. If not, that's fine too.

Mhamilton0911

Any update on the purple mystery snails? Available soon? Are they the light body or darker bodied ones?

Pwilly07

I'm sorry, they are not going to make it. I'm not sure what happened, but I found a bunch upside down and they were dead before I could flip em. If I can get new ones and breed again I will. Just happened recently.

Mhamilton0911

Awe, poor things. Yeah I can't find the right purple ones anywhere either.

My only nerite pulled the same stunt on me the other day....

I do have the blue ramshorns I got from you in this tank, but they are so small you hardly see them. Wanted something bigger.

Pwilly07

Awe, poor things. Yeah I can't find the right purple ones anywhere either.

My only nerite pulled the same stunt on me the other day....

I do have the blue ramshorns I got from you in this tank, but they are so small you hardly see them. Wanted something bigger.
My ivory mysteries are doing well.

Mhamilton0911

My ivory mysteries are doing well.
Picture please? Are your ivories white white, or more cream to yellow?

Pwilly07

I'll get that for you as soon as I hit the fish room. They are more creamy yellow, but I raised them all myself from eggs so I'm proud of that.

Pwilly07

Sorry I took so long. Time just flies at times. Here's a few of them hehe. They love that cuttlebone.

INeedHelpLol

Hello! Is the list updated to reflect current availability of plants?

Pwilly07

Hello! Is the list updated to reflect current availability of plants?
My other plant post is more up to date. If you cannot find the thread, please let me know.

INeedHelpLol

Can you please link it ?
My other plant post is more up to date. If you cannot find the thread, please let me know.

Pwilly07

New pictures of blue grass guppies. They are so fast so I took pictures at night. That's why they are on the bottom of the tank.

bettalover101

what types of plants do you have left.

bettalover101

do you have any dwarf lily pads.

Pwilly07

do you have any dwarf lily pads.
I'm regrowing frogbit, but that's it.

bettalover101

is that a top water plant

bettalover101

how much for a bundle

Pwilly07

how much for a bundle
Amazon Frogbit: 8/$2.25, 16/$4, 25+/$6, 75+/ $14.99

I am currently growing more so it will be a lite while till I have more to sell.

bettalover101

ok thx

Pwilly07

Mods, please close thread. Newer threads are opened.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Pwilly07
Replies
Views
Pwilly07
Replies
Views
SterSter
Replies
Views