Outrageous!! Betta breeding with over 458 baby bettas PART 2

philam

Reaction score
I have been told by several of members in here that they are no longer getting notifications from my original thread, I don't want anyone missing out on the updates so.... I have created a part 2 journal about my spawn since my first thread is too long to follow now. If you are seeing this thread for the first time please check out the part one of my spawn journal by clicking the link below so that you can see how my fish have progressed since their day 1

Outrageous!! Betta breeding with over 458 baby bettas | 446928 | Betta Breeding

Quick overview: My spawn are currently in their 13 week period. The parents are Nemo Galaxy x Red Galaxy HMPK. Both parents are imported. The babies have hatched on 3/3-4/2020. My spawn successfully gave me 400+ baby betta! I also give an extra betta if you wish so.

Check out this current video of some of my handsome juvenile jarred males (most of them are still available)

Check out this current video of my females!

kymob I definitely wouldn’t put more than 4 sisters in a 10 gallon tank. If you want to have more than that, I would suggest at least 30 gallon planted tank.

OP
philam

philam

Reaction score
I was changing the water today and look what I found! 1660EC67-D16D-4316-A392-18DF1F2FB110.jpegAB5C189B-557A-41F1-B5D8-CC364B5B89EF.pngA08DCCEF-ED58-4CAB-A06F-1B7D504196CA.pngF5DFE3D4-0748-46B1-BDD8-D2096DB5C4B0.png
They are girls and looked like a blue marble!!
(Yes they won’t stay like that and will marble into a koi) they might not even going to look like that tomorrow :sorry:

CoryBoi

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I stoped getting notifications for the other thread, but I just caught up on it and found this one. I’ll try to get some good pics of my boys. They have both changed so much!

Here they are
2EF88AC2-F1AE-4C40-B260-17C15F96F6D9.jpeg
43236448-C6AD-493E-9F0E-9C1AF817A493.jpeg
E8B4A43B-49E5-406C-A703-8B7CFA16BCAE.jpeg
BF34D551-8D84-4D2E-8553-C04002E4DDCE.jpeg
2EF88AC2-F1AE-4C40-B260-17C15F96F6D9.jpeg
43236448-C6AD-493E-9F0E-9C1AF817A493.jpeg
E8B4A43B-49E5-406C-A703-8B7CFA16BCAE.jpeg
BF34D551-8D84-4D2E-8553-C04002E4DDCE.jpeg

OP
philam

philam

Reaction score
CoryBoi said:
Here they are
Omg! He is so cool! He is a multi color Nemo koi and looks like your other male have marbled on you and is getting a Nemo pattern! I’m glad you got to see him change on you :) They’re both awesome!

OP
philam

philam

Reaction score
Bye fishes :sorry:
7D7E3324-F36B-4491-BEC2-37837DBC74BC.jpeg
travel safely. Please look out for them new parents!

Pandurs

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
20200608_105345.jpg
20200608_105435.jpg

He's all settled in! His marbling is really picking up now. His neighbor is a galaxy koi female who is bigger than he, not that deters him. I've named him Haku (Spirited Away), since the female also has a dragon name, Naydra. Both are living up to their namesakes.

OP
philam

philam

Reaction score
Pandurs said:
He's all settled in! His marbling is really picking up now. His neighbor is a galaxy koi female who is bigger than he, not that deters him. I've named him Haku (Spirited Away), since the female also has a dragon name, Naydra. Both are living up to their namesakes.
He really marbled a lot since then! I see his beard is also coloring up! He’s so cool! He looks like he might be a galaxy Nemo

Pandurs

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
philam said:
He really marbled a lot since then! I see his beard is also coloring up! He’s so cool! He looks like he might be a galaxy Nemo
I'll be sure to keep you updated on his color change when it becomes more dramatic. The reds are really coming through, and there's flecks of the galaxy white popping up. His big button eyes are taking on a coppery color in the right light too.

OP
philam

philam

Reaction score
Pandurs said:
I'll be sure to keep you updated on his color change when it becomes more dramatic. The reds are really coming through, and there's flecks of the galaxy white popping up. His big button eyes are taking on a coppery color in the right light too.
Nice! I’m glad that you will get to see him transform in your care! He’s so lucky to have you!

Pandurs

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
philam said:
Nice! I’m glad that you will get to see him transform in your care! He’s so lucky to have you!
I thought taking a video would be best since he has a case of the zoomies.

OP
philam

philam

Reaction score
Omg he’s so adorable! He’s really marbling on you! I take my word back, I think he’s going to be a red galaxy like the mom. But still I’m glad that you got him so young and had a chance to see him grow.
Pandurs said:
I thought taking a video would be best since he has a case of the zoomies.
mrjohn said:
Here's our little guy. Thanks again!
He’s one mean looking boy! He looks like he’s loving his new home!

Alliebaaba

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
My gorgeous babies are settling in nicely! Sorry for not posting photos of them sooner but they were stressed out by the journey and I wanted to make sure they settled in good first! The first three photos are the boys and the fourth photo is the girl! The boys love posing for the camera!

Oh and we loved our babies so much, we have more on the way! Can't wait to meet them either! They all have such wonderful and different personalities! :joyful:

Attachments

OP
philam

philam

Reaction score
Alliebaaba said:
My gorgeous babies are settling in nicely! Sorry for not posting photos of them sooner but they were stressed out by the journey and I wanted to make sure they settled in good first! The first three photos are the boys and the fourth photo is the girl! The boys love posing for the camera!

Oh and we loved our babies so much, we have more on the way! Can't wait to meet them either! They all have such wonderful and different personalities! :joyful:
I love them all! Please look out for the other ones that Are on their way! You’ll love them!

Bettawhite

Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Hello. I am new here, but have been following this forum. I have one of the little travelers. His name is Carl. He enjoys being the star of his 10 gallon tank. He has his personal cleaning crew-2 albino Cory's and a Mystery Snail. I just love him! Thank you Philam for this super healthy little guy!

Attachments

New Threads