Outrageous!! Betta breeding with over 458 baby bettas PART 2 - Page 5

ree913

just wanted to show off my gang. They've grown !

2020fish 054.jpg
2020 sept 103.jpg
2020 sept 126.jpg

philam

just wanted to show off my gang. They've grown !
Wow!!! You have more females than I do now!! hilarious They look like they’re enjoying your care! Thank you!

FishBoy101

Females or males?
Either one.

Oops sorry Philam, got a rescue betta in my area, sorry 'bout this.

philam

Oops sorry Philam, got a rescue betta in my area, sorry 'bout this.
No problem. That’s nice that you’re rescuing some bettas out there that indeed need some TLC.

Koneko

I've been following this thread before I registered. I just want to say that all these betta are so beautiful!

Desi

Here is some of the girls that I recently got. I absolutely love them they’re so pretty! Sorry about the picture quality they move so fast LOL.
F39FCDB4-D6B9-4F5E-91BE-1D7F9216B9AE.jpeg
DE6B7E9B-3167-4450-91C6-B2FB28774775.jpeg
AF0B064B-F5F5-4249-AB14-ED9659941A89.jpeg

philam

Here is some of the girls that I recently got. I absolutely love them they’re so pretty! Sorry about the picture quality they move so fast LOL.
Wow they look super spoiled and adjusting pretty good in your care! Thank you for taking a good care of my girls!

I love the aquarium background!

ree913

wow you girls are exquisite !

Desi

Wow they look super spoiled and adjusting pretty good in your care! Thank you for taking a good care of my girls!

I love the aquarium background!
Thank you.

wow you girls are exquisite !
Thank you!

-Mak-

My guy that I got last month!

IMG_7453.jpg
IMG_3230 copy.jpg
IMG_2931 copy.jpg
IMG_7570.jpg
IMG_3377 copy.jpg
IMG_3405 copy-3.jpg

NBettas83

Not sure if I'm more in love with the fish or the tank.

philam

He is a straight up stud! Multi color galaxy and he looks super spoiled in his new home. I love your setup by the way!!

-Mak-

Not sure if I'm more in love with the fish or the tank.
Ahaha thank you! It certainly is lots of work and progress, and of course I have Philam to thank for the little guy

He is a straight up stud! Multi color galaxy and he looks super spoiled in his new home. I love your setup by the way!!
Thanks!! I thought he looked a lot like a calico cat in your video actually, then I got him and realized how much blue he also has! I named him Quinoa for his dotty appearance

Pandurs

Thought I would share an updated photo of my philam baby, Haku! His fins are recovering from a sudden bout out fin rot from a lapse in judgement on changing out the filter media, but he's looking loads better. He just got an upgrade from a 3 gallon to a five gallon, so now he has loads to explore!

Attachments

• 20200924_122220.jpg
    20200924_122220.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 70

FishBoy101

Thought I would share an updated photo of my philam baby, Haku! His fins are recovering from a sudden bout out fin rot from a lapse in judgement on changing out the filter media, but he's looking loads better. He just got an upgrade from a 3 gallon to a five gallon, so now he has loads to explore!
They look amazing!

philam

I wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you to everybody for giving my babies a good home! This may be the last update that I’m going to put in here but idk. I wanted to post the latest video of my boys that I have left. 20 of them are going to a new home next week. I have to say that I am in love with this spawn and with how they turned out to be a high quality spawn. I’m very proud of them all! Also check out my keeper at the end of the video! I decided that I’ll keep him maybe as my next breeder whenever I’m ready or maybe he’s just going to be simply as my pet. Enjoy !!

jkkgron2

Wow they’re beautiful! I wish I could have one but I don’t have any room in my tanks. Its crazy that you barely have any left!

jake37

Is it often that two males can be kept together ?

philam

Wow they’re beautiful! I wish I could have one but I don’t have any room in my tanks. Its crazy that you barely have any left!
I know it’s crazy to think that especially when I look at my journal and they were so many of them
Before like the picture below!!
Is it often that two males can be kept together ?
I don’t keep my males together after I take them out of the grow out tank. The video that I posted is just for show purposes. I put my males back into their individual tank.

Attachments

• 1CFDA745-682C-4D5D-8BC4-42B4D087A6F8.jpeg
    1CFDA745-682C-4D5D-8BC4-42B4D087A6F8.jpeg
    110.4 KB · Views: 52

philam

Sorry for the late reply! But your boy had changed on you 100% compare with what he looked like before you got him! He’s a stunner and I hope that he’s doing good! They’re a strong spawn so he should heal pretty quick! I’m sure you’ll see his twins in my latest video hilarious

Pandurs

They look amazing!
Sorry for the late reply! But your boy had changed on you 100% compare with what he looked like before you got him! He’s a stunner and I hope that he’s doing good! They’re a strong spawn so he should heal pretty quick! I’m sure you’ll see his twins in my latest video hilarious
Thank you! He's definitely changed so much in appearance, but is still 100% "fight me" with other fish. His fins are healing incredibly so, far faster than my store bought veiltail, which is a testament to how good breeding plays a part in recovery and dealing with ailments. I wasn't able to get my tank for a sorority set up in time for this spawn (still not able to set up), but if you should breed more in the future, I'll definitely be in touch for some ladies!

Also your keeper is absolutely STUNNING and an absolute rainbow, I love him!

AquaticQueen

I wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you to everybody for giving my babies a good home! This may be the last update that I’m going to put in here but idk. I wanted to post the latest video of my boys that I have left. 20 of them are going to a new home next week. I have to say that I am in love with this spawn and with how they turned out to be a high quality spawn. I’m very proud of them all! Also check out my keeper at the end of the video! I decided that I’ll keep him maybe as my next breeder whenever I’m ready or maybe he’s just going to be simply as my pet. Enjoy !!
These little guys are absolutely stunning!!

The_fishy

I love that super orange guy!

FishGirl115

Oh my. those fish are SOOOOOO stunning! Wish I'd been faster in scoring some females for my sorority

philam

Thank you! He's definitely changed so much in appearance, but is still 100% "fight me" with other fish. His fins are healing incredibly so, far faster than my store bought veiltail, which is a testament to how good breeding plays a part in recovery and dealing with ailments. I wasn't able to get my tank for a sorority set up in time for this spawn (still not able to set up), but if you should breed more in the future, I'll definitely be in touch for some ladies!

Also your keeper is absolutely STUNNING and an absolute rainbow, I love him!
Omg he hasn’t changed at all! But he is very pretty! He has a lot of look a like in the video!! By the way I’m still holding 6 females Left! But I know they’ll be out of my hands in a matter of time.
These little guys are absolutely stunning!!
Thank you for appreciation!
I love that super orange guy!
I love them all! They’re all super cool!
Oh my. those fish are SOOOOOO stunning! Wish I'd been faster in scoring some females for my sorority
Thank you!!!

lucky123

Wow they are absolutely stunning!! I wish I had a tank for one of them will you be breeding bettas for sale again? If you ever do, I will definitely buy!

philam

Wow they are absolutely stunning!! I wish I had a tank for one of them will you be breeding bettas for sale again? If you ever do, I will definitely buy!
I might but I really need a break. I barely have time to rest after work!
Maybe next year, I’ll try to attempt to breed maybe my keeper with a female that’s not related to him or get a New pair but I’d rather use my line since it’s proven. I would love to breed one of my boys but I just need a break after that many babies

ree913

Absolutely beautiful! I am so lucky to have my girls and boys. They come from great stock . Your success in having so many little ones grow to perfection is a credit to your patience, knowledge and caring.

Basil

Here’s my boy Eddie Betta who arrived Tuesday. He’s doing great and shares his 10 g tank with a few blue leopard ramshorn snails. His tank is also on my kitchen counter so he gets lots of attention. So far his fav thing is flaring at himself in the reflective Fluval heater!

BFC07268-F960-4A99-8FC6-5CF71E478554.jpeg

DoubleDee

Are they both male? I’m confused!

jkkgron2

They’re in a temporary holding container. They’re removed after the video

jake37

Yes and if you watch carefully you can see them flare at each other.

Alliebaaba

I just wanted to share a couple of update photos on my girls! They have all finally colored up (except cellophane girl but didn't expect her to)! They all are gorgeous and have wonderful personalities!

Attachments

• Snapchat-1305429060.jpg
    Snapchat-1305429060.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 66
  • Snapchat-256923771.jpg
    Snapchat-256923771.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 64

PNWBettas

philam I made a tiktok featuring my OG pick of your spawn! Though you would appreciate it!

people also keep asking where I got him

philam

philam I made a tiktok featuring my OG pick of your spawn! Though you would appreciate it!

people also keep asking where I got him

He’s so much cooler than before! Unfortunately, I have no more babies available. I had sold all of them.

Pandurs

This has been an awesome thread and journey to follow philam! Thank you so much for sharing the experience and the opportunity to buy and be a small part of it as well. If you do choose to breed again, I'll be anxiously looking forward to the updates and the chance to take part again!

FishGirl115

I totally agree with this. Thank you philam!
This has been an awesome thread and journey to follow philam! Thank you so much for sharing the experience and the opportunity to buy and be a small part of it as well. If you do choose to breed again, I'll be anxiously looking forward to the updates and the chance to take part again!

philam

Thank you everybody! <3

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Lucy
Want To Sell USA Bred Betta Fish
Replies
Views
philam
Replies
Views