Outrageous!! Betta breeding with over 458 baby bettas PART 2 - Page 2

philam

Haha I just didn’t want overwhelm the thread with my photos. I can post more tho if people want to see tho! All the others have also gotten tons of color, it’s so cool to watch.
This dude in particular IS a stud! I had to put him at the end of the divided tank cuz he likes to flare! He also flares at pest snails when he seems them!
I’m glad you’re enjoying your fishes! And the heck with overwhelming the thread with pictures!! We can make a thread part 3 if we have to if it means I can see an update and picture of my spawn from fishlorians! hilarious
I wish! Still trying. I have an old 5g kit I am trying to set up but it's a wee bit broken right now. If I can fix it up I'm going to give it to a friend. She really likes my current betta so I was going to give her him with it. Unfortunately don't have room for more tanks, even small ones, college got me capped on what I can do.
Oh okay. Whenever you can, just hit me up and you can pick which male you like! They’re so cool now with multi colors and galaxy specs! I really like this spawn as if they’re imported bettas but they’re made in ‘Merica!

Justdes

I have been told by several of members in here that they are no longer getting notifications from my original thread, I don't want anyone missing out on the updates so.... I have created a part 2 journal about my spawn since my first thread is too long to follow now. If you are seeing this thread for the first time please check out the part one of my spawn journal by clicking the link below so that you can see how my fish have progressed since their day 1

Outrageous!! Betta breeding with over 458 baby bettas | 446928 | Betta Breeding

Quick overview: My spawn are currently in their 13 week period. The parents are Nemo Galaxy x Red Galaxy HMPK. Both parents are imported. The babies have hatched on 3/3-4/2020. My spawn successfully gave me 400+ baby betta! I also give an extra betta if you wish so.

Check out this current video of some of my handsome juvenile jarred males (most of them are still available)

Check out this current video of my females!

kymob I definitely wouldn’t put more than 4 sisters in a 10 gallon tank. If you want to have more than that, I would suggest at least 30 gallon planted tank.
Awesome. How did you manage to have the parents not eta their eggs? It's the hardest part.

philam

Awesome. How did you manage to have the parents not eta their eggs? It's the hardest part.
Condition your male and feed it with live high quality food. Right before you put them together, over feed him. If that doesn’t work, chances are that your male is just not a breeding material. Not all male bettas will breed. That’s why breeders have their selective breeders.

Alliebaaba

So the girls arrived healthy and happy! I waited to post photos untill I could get them into their sorority tank! My boys are getting more gorgeous by the day as well! Get ready for photo over load!!! I don't even know if I can have favorite as they are all gorgeous and have such different personalities!
The photos below are just the girls!

Attachments

• IMG_20200621_224407.jpg
    IMG_20200621_224407.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_20200621_224425.jpg
    IMG_20200621_224425.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_20200621_224437.jpg
    IMG_20200621_224437.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_20200621_224451.jpg
    IMG_20200621_224451.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_20200621_224540.jpg
    IMG_20200621_224540.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_20200621_224605.jpg
    IMG_20200621_224605.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_20200621_224625.jpg
    IMG_20200621_224625.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_20200621_224646.jpg
    IMG_20200621_224646.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_20200621_230205.jpg
    IMG_20200621_230205.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_20200622_201114.jpg
    IMG_20200622_201114.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 60

LelaLee

Following!

Alliebaaba

Here is the boys update!
All are doing great! Fat and happy! Everyone has a Nerite snail for a clean up crew! They are loving the new addition of the floaters and still are a little unsure of the pellets. They prefer their frozen bloodworms and frozen brine shrimp. I try to give them some at least once a week.

I feed all of my betta's Hakari betta gold pellets as they have the nutrition they need and they are smaller than most pellets so easier for them to eat. The juveniles get Hakari tropical micro pellets as they are even smaller. As they get bigger I will switch them over. I also do frozen brine shrimp and blood worms as an occasional treat and to mix things up. As well as the occasional bug bites from fluval. All in moderation though I do feed the juveniles more because they are growing. With Hakari pellets I feed them no more than four or five and that is it, this is fed every other day. If I do bug bites then I cut the pellets in half and only give one to two max of the bug bites. If I do brine shrimp or blood worms then I cut everything else out for the day. I hope this helps. I also had a betta with a swim bladder problem but ever since I started this diet he has been great. In fact I have noticed all of my betta's look much healthier and their collars are more vibrant. Bubble nests galore too
Woops I forgot to mention I feed the juveniles everyday as they are growing. It's pretty easy to tell when mine are full as they are either no longer interested or they spit it out.
Just one last thing...should I soak the pellets in water before feeding him? I read the pellets can expand in their stomach if not soaked.
Nah you dont need to but if it makes you feel better you can.

Attachments

• IMG_20200621_225546.jpg
    IMG_20200621_225546.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_20200621_225530.jpg
    IMG_20200621_225530.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_20200622_202213.jpg
    IMG_20200622_202213.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_20200622_202344.jpg
    IMG_20200622_202344.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_20200622_202027.jpg
    IMG_20200622_202027.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_20200622_201816.jpg
    IMG_20200622_201816.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_20200622_202148.jpg
    IMG_20200622_202148.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_20200622_202117.jpg
    IMG_20200622_202117.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_20200622_202100.jpg
    IMG_20200622_202100.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 70

philam

Here is the boys update!
All are doing great! Fat and happy! Everyone has a Nerite snail for a clean up crew! They are loving the new addition of the floaters and still are a little unsure of the pellets. They prefer their frozen bloodworms and frozen brine shrimp. I try to give them some at least once a week.
Wow! I can hardly recognize white beard anymore beside that he has an orange Nemo dorsal. That’s the only indication that I know that’s it’s white beard! Any update on his sibling or twin? I bet he’s pretty now too. It looks like your white one is turning into a koi very very soon and the girls too! Love them all! They’re so spoiled!!!

Alliebaaba

Wow! I can hardly recognize white beard anymore beside that he has an orange Nemo dorsal. That’s the only indication that I know that’s it’s white beard! Any update on his sibling or twin? I bet he’s pretty now too. It looks like your white one is turning into a koi very very soon and the girls too! Love them all! They’re so spoiled!!!
I get to see him daily! He is just as gorgeous and I believe they could definitely be twins! Ive been asking for a photo but it seems I will have to take one for her! Lol his favorite spot in the tank is just under where the two plants cross! She has named him Hippie and loves him so much! He is spoiled too!

philam

I get to see him daily! He is just as gorgeous and I believe they could definitely be twins! Ive been asking for a photo but it seems I will have to take one for her! Lol his favorite spot in the tank is just under where the two plants cross! She has named him Hippie and loves him so much! He is spoiled too!
Coincidentally, they were jarred at the same time believe it or not hilarious those two blows nest everyday. I’m glad that he’s doing good in his new home and is spoiled!

Pandurs

Gosh so many cute babies! I was able to get better pictures of Haku. He's getting bigger and more colorful! And also sassier. His morning routine when I check on him and Naydra is to flare while demanding food.

Attachments

• 20200622_180132.jpg
    20200622_180132.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 82
  • 20200622_180117.jpg
    20200622_180117.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 82

PNWBettas

Little story: so I have 2 mystery snails in my 16g community tank and one was meant for a betta tank (since they breed). I finally got around to moving the 1 and I tired to put him in my 10g betta tank that just had 1 female. I figured that would be the best place. Well turns out she’s super mean. Kept picking on him and I just had to take him out! So I tried one of your babies. I placed him in my 5g with my original pick, named Zuko. He’s awesome! He just kinda looked at the snail then swam away. He could not care less, it’s a great fit. Just goes to show that it really really all comes down to the individual betta. Even the aggressive plakats can work out with some snail friends! I’m of course going to keep a close eye on the two just to make sure, but so far so good!

F06B680D-9B23-4F8D-AA3E-63AC6D8D966D.jpeg

NBettas83

Beautiful fish!

Thinking now... I could find somewhere to put a Betta tank. I could easily set one up right now... Hmmm... I probably won't do it, but who knows...

philam

Omg! He’s so cool! I know for sure that he’s going to be a red blue galaxy ! You’re really doing a great job of taking care of him if he’s marbling that fast! He’s looking cool with his red beard! I love him!
Gosh so many cute babies! I was able to get better pictures of Haku. He's getting bigger and more colorful! And also sassier. His morning routine when I check on him and Naydra is to flare while demanding food.

philam

Little story: so I have 2 mystery snails in my 16g community tank and one was meant for a betta tank (since they breed). I finally got around to moving the 1 and I tired to put him in my 10g betta tank that just had 1 female. I figured that would be the best place. Well turns out she’s super mean. Kept picking on him and I just had to take him out! So I tried one of your babies. I placed him in my 5g with my original pick, named Zuko. He’s awesome! He just kinda looked at the snail then swam away. He could not care less, it’s a great fit. Just goes to show that it really really all comes down to the individual betta. Even the aggressive plakats can work out with some snail friends! I’m of course going to keep a close eye on the two just to make sure, but so far so good!

F06B680D-9B23-4F8D-AA3E-63AC6D8D966D.jpeg
OMG!! I want him back!!! LOL!!! He’s literally the only one that’s like the dad! I knew that he was going to be the only one that’s a carbon copy of the dad! The Nemo males are Nemo galaxy but with more galaxy specs. Yours is really like the dad and I love the blue caudal fin on him! WOW!!

philam

Beautiful fish!

Thinking now... I could find somewhere to put a Betta tank. I could easily set one up right now... Hmmm... I probably won't do it, but who knows...
They are beautiful indeed! Thank you

Pandurs

Omg! He’s so cool! I know for sure that he’s going to be a red blue galaxy ! You’re really doing a great job of taking care of him if he’s marbling that fast! He’s looking cool with his red beard! I love him!
That's a huge compliment and awesome to hear, thank you! He's very much loved in this house. My mom checking in on both of them and to visit them both. He gets fed fluval bug bites since they help with color, and because they're small enough for him. I noticed he was having trouble with soaked pellets, so I made the switch. Every now and then he gets either frozen daphnia or brine shrimp with blood worms... and then he flares when he doesn't get more. So sassy.

PNWBettas

OMG!! I want him back!!! LOL!!! He’s literally the only one that’s like the dad! I knew that he was going to be the only one that’s a carbon copy of the dad! The Nemo males are Nemo galaxy but with more galaxy specs. Yours is really like the dad and I love the blue caudal fin on him! WOW!!
I know he’s beautiful!!! He really has gotten more blue! It’s so cool. Such a great personality too, very sweet, always building his bubble nests! You made some pretty awesome babies! I got a fun photo of him with the snail friend too! You can also see how nicely the plants in his tank are growing out!

Attachments

• 63388909-F8F4-4201-9E72-D19CE23144CA.jpeg
    63388909-F8F4-4201-9E72-D19CE23144CA.jpeg
    118 KB · Views: 80

philam

That's a huge compliment and awesome to hear, thank you! He's very much loved in this house. My mom checking in on both of them and to visit them both. He gets fed fluval bug bites since they help with color, and because they're small enough for him. I noticed he was having trouble with soaked pellets, so I made the switch. Every now and then he gets either frozen daphnia or brine shrimp with blood worms... and then he flares when he doesn't get more. So sassy.
Hahahah that’s funny! I have to make a video one of these days. It’s so funny that some of the males flares and dances at the food after I drop it into their tank hilarious I’m sure he loves his frozen food!
I know he’s beautiful!!! He really has gotten more blue! It’s so cool. Such a great personality too, very sweet, always building his bubble nests! You made some pretty awesome babies! I got a fun photo of him with the snail friend too! You can also see how nicely the plants in his tank are growing out!
Dang that snail looked like it could eat him hilarious He loves building a nest ever since he was jarred. Thank you for the compliment! I love this spawn and I’m proud of them! I was just looking at his old pic and what a change! Btw he’s so lucky to have that nice tank of you! Great job!!

The_fishy

I’ve been lurking some on your threads and honestly, I’m really tempted XD

philam

I’ve been lurking some on your threads and honestly, I’m really tempted XD
Say no more! LOL! I’m uploading a video of them for an update and it’s the very recent and I recorded it today. It’s only on my jarred stud males though. Maybe you’ll like one of them

philam

Switching out the jars of the males with new jars for preventative maintenance while waiting for the video of my males to upload! Not fun LOL
B8C14BAE-060D-4B80-B8CE-FD396E0D5A10.jpeg hilarious

kymob

I can't wait to see them.

philam

Okay guys it is time for an update of this spawn! It’s finally done uploading with my slow internet haha!

I believe they’re 3 months and 2 weeks old or 14 weeks old. They have come a long way and they’re really coloring up pretty nice! They’re Still in juvenile stage and I’m Very happy with this result! It Turns ouT that this spawn is half from the mom and half from the dad offsprings but more like with galaxys and I kind of expected that since the parents were both Galaxy carrier especially the mother. They don’t look as nice in person and idk if it’s because of my low tech camera but they look nicer in person. Anyways Enough with rambling hilarious

TheFishmonger

That is awesome! I don't know if I should get one yet. I am coping with the loss of my male red veil tail since yesterday. I guess the personality of the fish and the fact he loved to be petted grew on me. I'll get over it in a week, do you have a website or something similar? I got my betta from a large pet store eight months ago and it was probably older with problems already, so I am interested in getting a younger male that can live for quite a long time.

philam

That is awesome! I don't know if I should get one yet. I am coping with the loss of my male red veil tail since yesterday. I guess the personality of the fish and the fact he loved to be petted grew on me. I'll get over it in a week, do you have a website or something similar? I got my betta from a large pet store eight months ago and it was probably older with problems already, so I am interested in getting a younger male that can live for quite a long time.
I’m sorry for your loss. Unfortunately, Pet store bettas are usually sold at an old age and in horrible condition. I don’t have a website. Whenever you’re ready to get one of my babies, just send me a private message and we will work through that.

kymob

I’m sorry for your loss. Unfortunately, Pet store bettas are usually sold at an old age and in horrible condition. I don’t have a website. Whenever you’re ready to get one of my babies, just send me a private message and we will work through that.
I
I have 9 of Philam bettas they are AWSOME I highly recommend you getting one, It will help deal with your loss. They all have great fun personalities .

philam

I

I have 9 of Philam bettas they are AWSOME I highly recommend you getting one, It will help deal with your loss. They all have great fun personalities .
Thank you for the compliment! That means a lot! I take very good care of my fishes and I take pride with them!

Pandurs

I

I have one betta from Philam which I bought a few weeks after my last two girls passed away a few days a part from each other. It was the best decision I made and helped me deal with their loss. The little boy is so full of life and extremely healthy. Philam puts so much love into these babies, I can promise you won't regret getting one or multiple <3

philam

I have one betta from Philam which I bought a few weeks after my last two girls passed away a few days a part from each other. It was the best decision I made and helped me deal with their loss. The little boy is so full of life and extremely healthy. Philam puts so much love into these babies, I can promise you won't regret getting one or multiple <3
Awh thank you! I’m glad that my fishy helped you get through that! USA bred bettas have a better immune system than an import and that’s because they were raised in our water. Thank you for the kind words!

philam

HAPPY 4th of July everybody. I figured I’ll post this male offspring of this spawn that is a red white and blue

Attachments

• CB677C53-6395-4A03-ADB0-C7A92DD496C8.jpeg
    CB677C53-6395-4A03-ADB0-C7A92DD496C8.jpeg
    56 KB · Views: 92
  • 1E078A42-C8EB-4CEF-B348-8BA5C533D3C4.jpeg
    1E078A42-C8EB-4CEF-B348-8BA5C533D3C4.jpeg
    48.4 KB · Views: 86
  • A6176BD4-37C9-49DE-950B-5AE7322D6701.jpeg
    A6176BD4-37C9-49DE-950B-5AE7322D6701.jpeg
    37.2 KB · Views: 84

philam

More of my boys that were jarred. As expected bubble nest galore hilarious
They’re 4 months old and have really turned into a stud bettas. One of my favorite is the tiger Nemo galaxy that I attached below with Nemo beard. They’re just sneak peak. I will be showing them off soon if they aren’t sold. I have more cool males in the grow out tank that aren’t aggressive yet but they need to be jarred soon. I feel like an importer of bettas with hand picked bettas from their source but my boys are made in America!

CACEBD30-4D55-46B2-A109-2F2A61E192A8.jpeg
77BCD8E4-5EFD-4F9D-B0E9-816FF076D510.jpeg
13373F98-81E1-4573-BDFE-80E4EDE91C94.jpeg
F828D944-9C8D-4F32-A595-9E027DEC6FC6.jpeg
6D5D94E8-1555-4443-919B-3FCED8B908BA.jpeg

e_watson09

Those boys are gorgeous!! How many boys have you had to separate out now? (Total, I know you sold some).

NBettas83

They are so cute. Chubby little fish.

The_fishy

So cute!

philam

Those boys are gorgeous!! How many boys have you had to separate out now? (Total, I know you sold some).
I currently have 60 jars that are filled with males and I forgot to take note on how many males I had jarred in total but if I had to guess, I’d say around 150 hilarious

They are so cute. Chubby little fish.
Thanks! When are you getting yours both of you? hilarious

The_fishy

Thanks! When are you getting yours both of you? hilarious
I have an empty planted 3 gallon long, but stole the heater for my fry and have no lid.

8CD46EAB-5E06-4087-835E-6C8D044AAB84.jpeg

e_watson09

I currently have 60 jars that are filled with males and I forgot to take note on how many males I had jarred in total but if I had to guess, I’d say around 150 hilarious

Wow! That is a crazy amount of bettas in one spawn. This is really a big educational thread for those considering breeding too. I don't think some people realize just how many you can end up with!

NaturalFish

I am new to FishLore and stumbled across your posts by chance. I just read some of part 1 found part 2. I love that you decided to share the experience with everyone, I had no idea so many fish could come from one spawn! I would possibly be interested in getting a few females from you if you still have any available and an estimate of what you are charging/shipping rates!

Currently I have a filtered and heated 10 gallon with 1 very mellow female betta, 2 danios and a nerite snail and a lonely 5 gallon with filter and heater begging for fish.

aoiumi

Oh wow, I really want one of these guys, but the only fish-safe tank I have set up right now already has a betta in it. (I also have a... walstad experiment tank, but that is firmly a snail-and-plant only tank. It's not the most stable set up, mostly because it has literally no heating and only sunlight for lighting. I'm not sure I could acquire a /third/ tank unless I tore that one down and moved some stuff around.)

If I actually end up with a second stable tank at some point though, and you still have some for sale then, I 100% will take one of these guys.

NBettas83

This is why I'm skeptical about breeding Bettas for myself lol. hilarious
I'm really want to but I'm so scared that I'll get 500 and I don't have the space and I don't want to cull them.

Pandurs

More of my boys that were jarred. As expected bubble nest galore hilarious
They’re 4 months old and have really turned into a stud bettas. One of my favorite is the tiger Nemo galaxy that I attached below with Nemo beard. They’re just sneak peak. I will be showing them off soon if they aren’t sold. I have more cool males in the grow out tank that aren’t aggressive yet but they need to be jarred soon. I feel like an importer of bettas with hand picked bettas from their source but my boys are made in America!

CACEBD30-4D55-46B2-A109-2F2A61E192A8.jpeg
77BCD8E4-5EFD-4F9D-B0E9-816FF076D510.jpeg
13373F98-81E1-4573-BDFE-80E4EDE91C94.jpeg
F828D944-9C8D-4F32-A595-9E027DEC6FC6.jpeg
6D5D94E8-1555-4443-919B-3FCED8B908BA.jpeg
Gosh look at those cuties!! I wish I had the space for more tanks so I could buy more!

philam

I have an empty planted 3 gallon long, but stole the heater for my fry and have no lid.
I like your 3 gallon long! Very nice set up!

jake37

What sort of filter fits on a 3 gallon tank?

8CD46EAB-5E06-4087-835E-6C8D044AAB84.jpeg

philam

I am new to FishLore and stumbled across your posts by chance. I just read some of part 1 found part 2. I love that you decided to share the experience with everyone, I had no idea so many fish could come from one spawn! I would possibly be interested in getting a few females from you if you still have any available and an estimate of what you are charging/shipping rates!

Currently I have a filtered and heated 10 gallon with 1 very mellow female betta, 2 danios and a nerite snail and a lonely 5 gallon with filter and heater begging for fish.
I charge $15 for shipping and yes I still have some females left but very limited due to people wanting them for sorority which is a great idea.
Oh wow, I really want one of these guys, but the only fish-safe tank I have set up right now already has a betta in it. (I also have a... walstad experiment tank, but that is firmly a snail-and-plant only tank. It's not the most stable set up, mostly because it has literally no heating and only sunlight for lighting. I'm not sure I could acquire a /third/ tank unless I tore that one down and moved some stuff around.)

If I actually end up with a second stable tank at some point though, and you still have some for sale then, I 100% will take one of these guys.
I’m sure I’ll still have some then
This is why I'm skeptical about breeding Bettas for myself lol. hilarious
I'm really want to but I'm so scared that I'll get 500 and I don't have the space and I don't want to cull them.
if you have a perfect pair like what I have and you’ll let them spawn for 6 hours, you’ll end up with that many and culling plays a very important role in breeding bettas and you have to be responsible. I had to cull less than 5 bettas due to deformity but that’s about it. You should try breeding betta, it’s very rewarding.
Gosh look at those cuties!! I wish I had the space for more tanks so I could buy more!
Come on! You have to get some sibling of your pretty boy! I’m sure he’s so pretty now!

The_fishy

What sort of filter fits on a 3 gallon tank?
The Aquaclear 20 is the exact width needed to fit on the end. I have a prefilter on it so that the intake tube is short enough for the filter to still mount on the side of the tank.

ree913

well since everyone is showing off. Here are a few pictures of my portion of the fabulous 458.

Attachments

• july 2020 fish etc 357.jpg
    july 2020 fish etc 357.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 76
  • july 2020 fish etc 358.jpg
    july 2020 fish etc 358.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 77
  • july 2020 fish etc 361.jpg
    july 2020 fish etc 361.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 81

Leinalou

I would love to get a couple! I would take females for my sorority tank if there are any left! This was such a fun thing to read! Congrats on the huge success.

Pandurs

Come on! You have to get some sibling of your pretty boy! I’m sure he’s so pretty now!
Here's a video of him from a few days ago after his water change!
He's so zoomy. His galaxy spots are appearing in the same form as my last girl, who ironically, was in that very same tank. Unlike his siblings, he is not a ladies man. He would flare constantly at the female next door if there wasn't a divider there.

Believe me, I am trying so hard to get room for a 10 gallon sorority tank! I would love to have a few of your females be part of it <3

Alliebaaba

My three photogenic boys who like to pose for the camera! Everyone is doing great! I love seeing all of their happy selves (my females are doing wonderful too) when I get home from a long hard day of work! It's almost like they are saying okay you can relax now as you feed me and watch me swim around excitedly to see you!

Attachments

• IMG_20200707_202845.jpg
    IMG_20200707_202845.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_20200626_163120.jpg
    IMG_20200626_163120.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20200626_162538.jpg
    IMG_20200626_162538.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 68

philam

well since everyone is showing off. Here are a few pictures of my portion of the fabulous 458.
Omg! Your girls are really enjoying their new home! Thanks for giving them a good home!

Here's a video of him from a few days ago after his water change!
He's so zoomy. His galaxy spots are appearing in the same form as my last girl, who ironically, was in that very same tank. Unlike his siblings, he is not a ladies man. He would flare constantly at the female next door if there wasn't a divider there.

Believe me, I am trying so hard to get room for a 10 gallon sorority tank! I would love to have a few of your females be part of it <3
He’s always been mean and flaring at his siblings!
Omg he had turned into a high quality red blue galaxy as I predicted! Good job of taking care of him! He’s so lucky to have you! He looks spoiled!

My three photogenic boys who like to pose for the camera! Everyone is doing great! I love seeing all of their happy selves (my females are doing wonderful too) when I get home from a long hard day of work! It's almost like they are saying okay you can relax now as you feed me and watch me swim around excitedly to see you!
Omg! White beard is so pretty! And the other two boys! I’m glad that they’re making you relax and help you! They look like they’re living happily in your care! Thank you!!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Lucy
Want To Sell USA Bred Betta Fish
Replies
Views
philam
Replies
Views
DoubleDee
Replies