Who here watches Football(Soccer)? - Page 5

Rev

Soooo how’s everybody’s social distancing going?

jinjerJOSH22

Rev said:
Soooo how’s everybody’s social distancing going?
That’s brilliant

Rev

jinjerJOSH22 said:
That’s brilliant
Credit to the Liverpool subreddit who are still finding ways to laugh and poke fun at everybody else even with the season suspended and we're all dying from a lack of sports

alx

Lebron is all of us.

jinjerJOSH22

Rev said:
Credit to the Liverpool subreddit who are still finding ways to laugh and poke fun at everybody else even with the season suspended and we're all dying from a lack of sports
Ugh too true.
Nice to have a break from it haha

Rev

jinjerJOSH22 said:
Ugh too true.
Nice to have a break from it haha
I thought that's what the offseason was for Now we'll have two offseasons. Double the suffering.

jinjerJOSH22

Rev said:
I thought that's what the offseason was for Now we'll have two offseasons. Double the suffering.
Hahahaww.
As long as they don’t just give us the tittle I’m good

alx

alx

For those in quarantine needing something to watch, I highly recommend The Four Year Plan. It is currently streaming on US Amazon Prime Video. I love it. An amazing 'fly on the wall' documentary.

Amazon.com: Watch The Four Year Plan | Prime Video

I don't know about streaming availability but I also love the movies: One Night In Turin, An Impossible Job, Bobby Robson: More Than A Manager, City!, Hillsborough and Two Escobars.

DoubleDutch

This weekend I watched the Dutch winning the European Champiinship in 1988 (the only time hahaha)

Marvelous. We did win again hahahahaha.

The goal of Marco van Basten in the final still is giving me goosebumps hahahaha.

jinjerJOSH22

Found this on my phone

alx

This is surreal. No sports in weeks. As an American I love this time of year. NBA Playoffs, start of MLB season, March Madness, NFL draft and of course the football: end of the Premier League season and late Champions League stages. None of that is happening.

DoubleDutch

UEFA is now threatning clubs / countries that are thinking about ending the season now.
Even the club in second place AZ (same points as number one Ajax now) has decided to agree if the competition would end now.

Are UEFA people, like FIFA people living in another world? Some clubs earlier had thoughts to start their own organisation..Maybe the post-corona time is the time to do that.

Grrrrrre

Rev

Football is back and Liverpool won the Premier League. Where is everybody? hilarious

DoubleDutch

Coradee is having a party I guess.

Congrats Coradee.
After 30 years !!

Coradee

I haven’t slept a wink.
Champeones Champeones!!!

Pariah

I'm an American, so obviously I don't get soccer.

Truthfully, I have nothing but respect for their athletes and y'all have the best fans. Far better than our American football fans.

alx

I've been enjoying the football since the comeback but it just isn't the same with no fans. Before England was back playing matches I watched a lot of Bundesliga and La Liga because that was all that was on and I have concluded the Premier League is still the best league.

Thinking today after the FA cup semi-final we will be having an empty Wembley for the final. And an empty Wembley for the Championship play-off final. It's just so depressing.

Good on Leeds for being promoted. They are a big club and have a bigger stadium than like half of the current EPL. I love their documentary series on Amazon. Hopefully they were filming this year too.

Coradee

New season so I thought I’d give this thread a kick start. We’ve some new exciting signings, shame we can’t be singing this in the Kop!

DoubleDutch

Ha
Coradee said:
New season so I thought I’d give this thread a kick start. We’ve some new exciting signings, shame we can’t be singing this in the Kop!
hahahaha. Jurgen stil got the moves.

Coradee

Goodbye Melwood thanks for the memories

LadfromLondon

Ole out aaanddd go...

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom