Car Guys/girls? - Page 31

Mhamilton0911

Member
I never go to car shows, I just can't. (I secretly paint cars, shhhhh don't tell anyone I know how to work!)
All I do is focus on paint flaws and imperfections and I can't seem to enjoy going anymore. All I see is splotchy sprayed, orange peel garbage in my area. No one does good restos', besides us, and we don't do much of those since no one wants to pay for good work. Everyone wants DIY or Macco prices on show jobs.

Ps. I stopped painting when I got pregnant with my first child, and haven't really done much since, I run the office side of the business now, but I'm sure I should be out there actually working.
 

MomeWrath

Member
Cheesecake said:
Are you leasing it?
You should probably keep your cars longer..........
nope...and yes, i know. I only entertained the mini because it was a JCW. I do love my beemer. Trading cars is what I do when I get restless (insert diagnosis here). Some girls buy shoes...
 

86 ssinit

Member
They closed the C&C here in June. Than I blew out my knee in July. Made driving a clutch painful . So haven’t been using the toys that much this summer. But these were out on my block today .
and my son had ours out last weekend.
 

NBettas83

Member
86 ssinit said:
They closed the C&C here in June. Than I blew out my knee in July. Made driving a clutch painful . So haven’t been using the toys that much this summer. But these were out on my block today .
and my son had ours out last weekend.
That orange looks great on the Porsche.
 

Cheesecake

Member
86 ssinit said:
They closed the C&C here in June. Than I blew out my knee in July. Made driving a clutch painful . So haven’t been using the toys that much this summer. But these were out on my block today .
and my son had ours out last weekend.
I've been seeing a lot of Cobra's around recently...don't know why. I've seen ten this summer when before I had seen only 2.
 

86 ssinit

Member
It’s a kit not the real thing
 

Cheesecake

Member
86 ssinit said:
It’s a kit not the real thing
I guessed as much. literally 9/10 of the ones I saw were kits, except for one, which was real AND original.
 

fish 321

Member
I have to ask, what are your guys thoughts on whistlindiesel? If you know who he is.
 

86 ssinit

Member
No clue? Is it a person or a truck or a new fuel? A musical fuel?
 

Hanzla Khan

Member
Oh wow I never noticed this thread before. Nevertheless, I've been a car enthusiast since I was a kid, doing all the shenanigans and things that a car enthusiast does. I go to local C&Cs, car shows in CF, and go rallying sometimes. My dream car is a Dodge Challenger Hellcat. Ever since it came out it has been the absolute dream to one day own it. For now, my current ride is a 19' Lexus ES350. Honestly speaking, it is one nice car. It's pretty comfortable, has a punchy throttle response, and looks absolutely gorgeous. I haven't done any noteworthy mods on it yet, but plan on doing so soon. Nice meeting y'all!
 

John58ford

Member
fish 321 said:
whistlindiesel
I find him guilty of several truck guy offenses I consider near unforgivable. Though his content is occasionally funny it bends my mind how much money is apparently wasted destroying trucks, making trucks less useful, and committing shenanigans you really have to be in his moment to enjoy.

Here's my perspective as both a motorcyclist, and a classic truck collector. When I'm driving my bone stock piece of 50+ year old history down the road with a matching boat and trailer in tow, the last thing I want is an idiot with poked 35"+ mud tires on low profile rims and no mudflaps/rock guards kicking rocks into a near unreplaceable windshield. Especially when said giant tires/wheels are on spacers, can't clear the fender to actually use the vehicle off road and reverse approach angle is a joke jeep guys use to justify running without a bumper after it fell off anyhow.

I had a "cen-cal stance" mall crawler bro hit me in the helmet with a golf ball size rock driving one of those useless-can't-even-haul-weight-anymore-mobiles running down the highway one day. It took me too long to get the visor to stay on my helmet again to go chase him down but you better believe I have a temptation to line every last one of them up on a wall and let a MLB pitcher chuck rocks at them as that's how I believe they must feel piloting the waste of space that is a truck like that. That one person's choice of tire, stance, and self importance to not be bothered by fenders or guards cost me an expensive helmet and likely many others windshields before he likely wrecked the dumpster fire.

the monster truck videos are amusing though. And no, to my knowledge whistlin himself has never got me with a rock, but he's one heck of a truck role model yeah? At the same time, though younger me remembers trying to convince everyone why my '58 needed a bigger engine and wider tires.
 

fish 321

Member
86 ssinit said:
No clue? Is it a person or a truck or a new fuel? A musical fuel?
He has a youtube chanel where he bassically takes nice trucks and absolutely destroys them.
 

Chrishxc718

Member
jamie carmichael said:
I am a huge car addict and would like to know if any other aquarists out there have love for cars too. I've heard that weirdly these two hobbys are linked but there's only one way to know. Btw any car guys I don't mind I have respect for all cars but my personal favourite my dads 07 e63 amg. That thing is a beast!
‍♂‍Mechanic! Lol
 

fish 321

Member
John58ford said:
I find him guilty of several truck guy offenses I consider near unforgivable. Though his content is occasionally funny it bends my mind how much money is apparently wasted destroying trucks, making trucks less useful, and committing shenanigans you really have to be in his moment to enjoy.

Here's my perspective as both a motorcyclist, and a classic truck collector. When I'm driving my bone stock piece of 50+ year old history down the road with a matching boat and trailer in tow, the last thing I want is an idiot with poked 35"+ mud tires on low profile rims and no mudflaps/rock guards kicking rocks into a near unreplaceable windshield. Especially when said giant tires/wheels are on spacers, can't clear the fender to actually use the vehicle off road and reverse approach angle is a joke jeep guys use to justify running without a bumper after it fell off anyhow.

I had a "cen-cal stance" mall crawler bro hit me in the helmet with a golf ball size rock driving one of those useless-can't-even-haul-weight-anymore-mobiles running down the highway one day. It took me too long to get the visor to stay on my helmet again to go chase him down but you better believe I have a temptation to line every last one of them up on a wall and let a MLB pitcher chuck rocks at them as that's how I believe they must feel piloting the waste of space that is a truck like that. That one person's choice of tire, stance, and self importance to not be bothered by fenders or guards cost me an expensive helmet and likely many others windshields before he likely wrecked the dumpster fire.

the monster truck videos are amusing though. And no, to my knowledge whistlin himself has never got me with a rock, but he's one heck of a truck role model yeah? At the same time, though younger me remembers trying to convince everyone why my '58 needed a bigger engine and wider tires.
Fair point. I personaly like watching him trigger all the people by detroying his trucks. Just my opinion but they are his trucks so he can do whatever he wants with them.
 

AcornTheBetta

Member
What do you guys think about the 2007 Audi RS4?
 

86 ssinit

Member
Hanzla Khan said:
Oh wow I never noticed this thread before. Nevertheless, I've been a car enthusiast since I was a kid, doing all the shenanigans and things that a car enthusiast does. I go to local C&Cs, car shows in CF, and go rallying sometimes. My dream car is a Dodge Challenger Hellcat. Ever since it came out it has been the absolute dream to one day own it. For now, my current ride is a 19' Lexus ES350. Honestly speaking, it is one nice car. It's pretty comfortable, has a punchy throttle response, and looks absolutely gorgeous. I haven't done any noteworthy mods on it yet, but plan on doing so soon. Nice meeting y'all!
I will say you will be hugely disappointed with the hellcat after driving that Lexus!!
 

MomeWrath

Member
86 ssinit said:
I will say you will be hugely disappointed with the hellcat after driving that Lexus!!
I have seen a few on the road, and by and large the people driving them should not be. They have two speeds: sideways and 90.
Give me tight, punchy, and fling-able any day over monster straight line speed. I don't need to go 100 mph I just wanna get from 0-70 as quickly as possible, and still go 50 on a cloverleaf
All that being said, if you gave me a BMW M8 I'd drive it lol. Probably also have to live in it.
 

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
Not looking forward to doing my brakes soon. The front will be no problem, as i have dealt with disc brakes enough over the years, but the rear are drum brakes...not so much experience with them. Least i have several impacts so won't wear myself out with the tires!
 

Hanzla Khan

Member
86 ssinit said:
I will say you will be hugely disappointed with the hellcat after driving that Lexus!!
Wait really! Why's that so??
 

86 ssinit

Member
AcornTheBetta said:
What do you guys think about the 2007 Audi RS4?
That’s another nice car. My only problem is older Audi’s seem to always breakdown and there dealer fixes. As in you can’t do it. Friend changed out the battery himself and the charging system won’t charge the battery because it’s not an Audi battery installed by the dealership .
 

86 ssinit

Member
Hanzla Khan said:
Wait really! Why's that so??
To me it’s a straight line car. That’s it. Yeah you’ve got 700hp. But for what? Your Lexus IS more fun to actually drive. After you’ve raced to the next stop light 10x what’s next?
 

AcornTheBetta

Member
86 ssinit said:
That’s another nice car. My only problem is older Audi’s seem to always breakdown and there dealer fixes. As in you can’t do it. Friend changed out the battery himself and the charging system won’t charge the battery because it’s not an Audi battery installed by the dealership .
Yeah. My dad put a new suspension system on his that he had to special order from Europe. Lol I don't know a whole ton about cars, but I can identify them pretty well.
 

Hanzla Khan

Member
86 ssinit said:
To me it’s a straight line car. That’s it. Yeah you’ve got 700hp. But for what? Your Lexus IS more fun to actually drive. After you’ve raced to the next stop light 10x what’s next?
Yeah straight line speed, burnouts, and sliding are the only things that a Hellcat could do well. I know very well that it's not a daily at all But hey, no harm in having a daily and a fun car!

86 ssinit said:
To me it’s a straight line car. That’s it. Yeah you’ve got 700hp. But for what? Your Lexus IS more fun to actually drive. After you’ve raced to the next stop light 10x what’s next?
In all right senses I wouldn't only keep a Hellcat that I'll have to use to daily drive, do grocery runs, etc. I'd keep the hellcat, but also have a daily alongside it to run errands and do everyday stuff.
 

DarkOne

Member
I never understood the draw of the Hellcat. Paying 50k for 707hp in a 30k car doesn't really excite me.
 

86 ssinit

Member
Yeah you can allways get this for 40k .
 

DarkOne

Member
86 ssinit said:
Yeah you can allways get this for 40k .
That's my nephew's dream car. I wouldn't mind one if they still offered a hatchback.
 

Cheesecake

Member
AcornTheBetta said:
What do you guys think about the 2007 Audi RS4?
They're really cool. I don't know anything about them besides their questionable reliability.

MomeWrath said:
I have seen a few on the road, and by and large the people driving them should not be. They have two speeds: sideways and 90.
Give me tight, punchy, and fling-able any day over monster straight line speed. I don't need to go 100 mph I just wanna get from 0-70 as quickly as possible, and still go 50 on a cloverleaf
All that being said, if you gave me a BMW M8 I'd drive it lol. Probably also have to live in it.
Well if you're dreaming, why not get an i8? IMO one of BMW's best designs they've ever done, right up their with the M1 (the original 70's supercar, not the 2000's one), 507, and 328. It's design makes the end of its production all that harder to bear (they stopped it this year). Now we have the M4 and it's beaver face to "look forward" to.
Though the M8 is flipping amazing.

DarkOne said:
I never understood the draw of the Hellcat. Paying 50k for 707hp in a 30k car doesn't really excite me.
Oof. Hellcat, consider yourself ROASTED.

86 ssinit said:
Yeah you can allways get this for 40k .
Unpopular opinion; I think the Civic Type R is cooler/better (lots rarer too).
 

Hanzla Khan

Member
Cheesecake said:
They're really cool. I don't know anything about them besides their questionable reliability.



Well if you're dreaming, why not get an i8? IMO one of BMW's best designs they've ever done, right up their with the M1 (the original 70's supercar, not the 2000's one), 507, and 328. It's design makes the end of its production all that harder to bear (they stopped it this year). Now we have the M4 and it's beaver face to "look forward" to.
Though the M8 is flipping amazing.



Oof. Hellcat, consider yourself ROASTED.



Unpopular opinion; I think the Civic Type R is cooler/better (lots rarer too).
I see that you really like the i8, but honestly, the i8 isn't a great car imo. Don't get me wrong though, the looks are fantastic, but the performance figures, given its price point, don't match with the design at all. I don't want to trigger anyone by saying that it's terrible, but it's just a car that I personally don't like. I don't think it's worth the money. But hey, I have to agree with you on the beaver faced M4. BMW really tripped with the new M4's design.
 

86 ssinit

Member
I guess it’s all where you live. Plenty of civic type R’s here! Yeah that tail does look familiar no?
 

Cheesecake

Member
Hanzla Khan said:
I see that you really like the i8, but honestly, the i8 isn't a great car imo. Don't get me wrong though, the looks are fantastic, but the performance figures, given its price point, don't match with the design at all. I don't want to trigger anyone by saying that it's terrible, but it's just a car that I personally don't like. I don't think it's worth the money. But hey, I have to agree with you on the beaver faced M4. BMW really tripped with the new M4's design.
Yeah I know the performance isn't that great for it's new car price, but you can get i8's for like $70k. Good deal question mark, considering what's offered?
 

MomeWrath

Member
Cheesecake said:
Yeah I know the performance isn't that great for it's new car price, but you can get i8's for like $70k. Good deal question mark, considering what's offered?
I guess I'm old and I want a car I can get in and out of by myself lol. But, as Jeremy Clarkson said, an M8 is not a car you drive, it is a car you are driven in. Too bad I can't get the Stig on speed dial. I'll just keep my fat-behind 328 GT. She finds the hole in traffic quite well and still carries the groceries.
 

Hanzla Khan

Member
Cheesecake said:
Yeah I know the performance isn't that great for it's new car price, but you can get i8's for like $70k. Good deal question mark, considering what's offered?
True. Used i8s can be picked up around the 60k-70k range,
MomeWrath said:
I guess I'm old and I want a car I can get in and out of by myself lol. But, as Jeremy Clarkson said, an M8 is not a car you drive, it is a car you are driven in. Too bad I can't get the Stig on speed dial. I'll just keep my fat-behind 328 GT. She finds the hole in traffic quite well and still carries the groceries.
I gotta say, the 328 GT is a pretty nice car. Almost ended up getting one, but got the Lexus instead. The only thing that kept me from getting the car, well, was it's massive rear end and peculiar sloping
 

MomeWrath

Member
Hanzla Khan said:
I gotta say, the 328 GT is a pretty nice car. Almost ended up getting one, but got the Lexus instead. The only thing that kept me from getting the car, well, was it's massive rear end and peculiar sloping
I can respect that. It's definitely not everyone's cup of tea. I was on the fence until practical-mom-me opened that massive rear end and saw the massive insides. Also the active spoiler makes me smile
 

Cheesecake

Member
MomeWrath said:
I guess I'm old and I want a car I can get in and out of by myself lol. But, as Jeremy Clarkson said, an M8 is not a car you drive, it is a car you are driven in. Too bad I can't get the Stig on speed dial. I'll just keep my fat-behind 328 GT. She finds the hole in traffic quite well and still carries the groceries.
Yeah the new 8 series is more GT than sports coupe. Looks great though.

Hanzla Khan said:
True. Used i8s can be picked up around the 60k-70k range,

I gotta say, the 328 GT is a pretty nice car. Almost ended up getting one, but got the Lexus instead. The only thing that kept me from getting the car, well, was it's massive rear end and peculiar sloping
The styling is an acquired taste, for sure. I personally really like it. I'm a sucker for weird, interestingly (usually bad@$$) styled cars (Bugatti EB110, my all-time favorite car, for example).

Forget the C8. This thing looks dope.


Leaves most of it's competition for dead in the looks department. I have a feeling it's going to absolutely destroy the Supra. What do you guys think?
Also I'm obsessed with this design:
 

Betta'sAnonymous

Member
Cheesecake said:
Yeah the new 8 series is more GT than sports coupe. Looks great though.



The styling is an acquired taste, for sure. I personally really like it. I'm a sucker for weird, interestingly (usually bad@$$) styled cars (Bugatti EB110, my all-time favorite car, for example).

Forget the C8. This thing looks dope.


Leaves most of it's competition for dead in the looks department. I have a feeling it's going to absolutely destroy the Supra. What do you guys think?
Also I'm obsessed with this design:
I like the way that white one looks. I prefer to be a bit more practical with my vehicles. Sports cars are out as they are typically not designed for people over 6 ft tall to sit and drive comfortably. Also, i have to be able to work on them. Granted, my shop is basically a lift and/or pit away from being complete...but still....
 

NBettas83

Member
Cheesecake said:
Yeah the new 8 series is more GT than sports coupe. Looks great though.



The styling is an acquired taste, for sure. I personally really like it. I'm a sucker for weird, interestingly (usually bad@$$) styled cars (Bugatti EB110, my all-time favorite car, for example).

Forget the C8. This thing looks dope.


Leaves most of it's competition for dead in the looks department. I have a feeling it's going to absolutely destroy the Supra. What do you guys think?
Also I'm obsessed with this design:
That's looking nice, what model is the bottom car? It looks like a BMW/Ferrari/Tesla hybrid.
 

86 ssinit

Member
That is a nice looking Z. Wow it got the back end of the first ones. Looks good when does that come out?
 

DarkOne

Member
86 ssinit said:
That is a nice looking Z. Wow it got the back end of the first ones. Looks good when does that come out?
It's the new 2021 400Z. Styling looks great and hints of the 280z definitely come thru but I'd rather have a C8.
 

Cheesecake

Member
NBettas83 said:
That's looking nice, what model is the bottom car? It looks like a BMW/Ferrari/Tesla hybrid.
As of right now, it's called the Pininfarina Karma GT. It's kind of the Karma company coming back after the Revero flopped. Supposedly, it will start at $100,000, but considering how it looks and the fact that the Revero started at $135,000, I doubt that will be the case.

86 ssinit said:
That is a nice looking Z. Wow it got the back end of the first ones. Looks good when does that come out?
Next year I think. It does look pretty good.

DarkOne said:
It's the new 2021 400Z. Styling looks great and hints of the 280z definitely come thru but I'd rather have a C8.
Are you a fan of the C8's styling? I've heard from a LOT of people that they don't like it, but then there are a lot MORE people who absolutely love it. Personally, I think it looks good, but could've been better.
Performance is insane for the price though.
 

DarkOne

Member
Cheesecake said:
Are you a fan of the C8's styling? I've heard from a LOT of people that they don't like it, but then there are a lot MORE people who absolutely love it. Personally, I think it looks good, but could've been better.
Performance is insane for the price though.
I'm not brand loyal but I thought Chevy hit homeruns starting with the C6. The C8 is the way it is because it's a true mid-engine car and can't really look like a traditional Corvette with long hood. The Corvette has been one of the best sports car values since the C5. They still need to work on their sales people. Back in '98, I was looking at one and they acted like it was a Ferrari and wouldn't even let me sit in one. I went to BMW and they threw me the keys to a M3 and said, "Try not to crash" and let me loose. I ended up buying a M3.
 

86 ssinit

Member
For me the only corvettes I liked were 60s models. None after that have ever caught my interest. Do they even sell outside of the U.S.? Here it’s not a car it’s a status symbol. That’s why you see hundreds in the fast lane driven by post 80 year olds doing 55 or less.
 

Hanzla Khan

Member
Cheesecake said:
Yeah the new 8 series is more GT than sports coupe. Looks great though.



The styling is an acquired taste, for sure. I personally really like it. I'm a sucker for weird, interestingly (usually bad@$$) styled cars (Bugatti EB110, my all-time favorite car, for example).

Forget the C8. This thing looks dope.


Leaves most of it's competition for dead in the looks department. I have a feeling it's going to absolutely destroy the Supra. What do you guys think?
Also I'm obsessed with this design:
Yeah the new Z definitely takes the W in the looks department. Honestly, I love the new design and retro-aspects, but the only thing that I don't like is the flat-rectangle grille on the front bumper. It's just too sharp imo. Aside from that, the whole thing is a beauty!
 

DarkOne

Member
86 ssinit said:
For me the only corvettes I liked were 60s models. None after that have ever caught my interest. Do they even sell outside of the U.S.? Here it’s not a car it’s a status symbol. That’s why you see hundreds in the fast lane driven by post 80 year olds doing 55 or less.
The C5 started dominating SCCA autox. The current champ is the C6 z06. One of my friends still races and is constantly top 3 in regionals. 50's and 60's are beautiful but I'd rather have a C6-C8 for driving.
 

86 ssinit

Member
Yes as a race car or track car they are relavent! 98% are out there slowing up the fast lane .
At least the guys with there classic cars know what lane to drive in. Put a guy in a Vet and all is forgotten!! I just don’t get it.
 

Cheesecake

Member
Hanzla Khan said:
Yeah the new Z definitely takes the W in the looks department. Honestly, I love the new design and retro-aspects, but the only thing that I don't like is the flat-rectangle grille on the front bumper. It's just too sharp imo. Aside from that, the whole thing is a beauty!
I think everyone doesn't like the grille. Other than that, it's pretty good looking.
Maybe a grille similar to that of the GT-R (which, as the rumors say, might be going away) would help.

DarkOne said:
I'm not brand loyal but I thought Chevy hit homeruns starting with the C6. The C8 is the way it is because it's a true mid-engine car and can't really look like a traditional Corvette with long hood. The Corvette has been one of the best sports car values since the C5. They still need to work on their sales people. Back in '98, I was looking at one and they acted like it was a Ferrari and wouldn't even let me sit in one. I went to BMW and they threw me the keys to a M3 and said, "Try not to crash" and let me loose. I ended up buying a M3.
Lol that's a good story. Ahh, the glory days of BMW.
IMO the C7 is the best looking of the modern Vette's. They nailed it.
Yeah the C8 looks great, but I still think it's a little jagged, or too "busy" when it doesn't need to be.

86 ssinit said:
For me the only corvettes I liked were 60s models. None after that have ever caught my interest. Do they even sell outside of the U.S.? Here it’s not a car it’s a status symbol. That’s why you see hundreds in the fast lane driven by post 80 year olds doing 55 or less.
The '63, for me, is not only the best looking Vette of all time, it's also one of the best looking cars of all time.
I know they sell them in the U.K. Lol British people always get excited when they see them.
 

MomeWrath

Member
I got a MINI again. But after the above conversation, I don't expect anyone will be impressed. I consider myself a "Car Girl" but I don't have the specs on the latest $100K+ car that I will never be able to drive. I prefer to get the best, most fun, right-for-me car that I can actually own.
My BMW had some strikes against it, things coming down the pipe I didn't want to deal with - multiple chips in my rain-sensing windshield, and it was an SULEV. I don't live in a SULEV state, so in another four years or so when I would've had to replace the fuel system to the tune of 5-6 grand, it would have been completely on me. It had a vibration at speed that was a little disconcerting to me...and all other justification aside, I missed my old MINI every day. Yesterday I drove my stepson's MINI just to see if it was as much fun as I remembered. It was. So I went home and got the BMW and traded it on this. Yes, I took a bath in negative equity. I don't wanna talk about that part lol.
 

86 ssinit

Member
Congrats!!! Looks like fun!!!

For me looks and speed are second to fun!!
 

Cheesecake

Member
MomeWrath said:
I got a MINI again. But after the above conversation, I don't expect anyone will be impressed. I consider myself a "Car Girl" but I don't have the specs on the latest $100K+ car that I will never be able to drive. I prefer to get the best, most fun, right-for-me car that I can actually own.
My BMW had some strikes against it, things coming down the pipe I didn't want to deal with - multiple chips in my rain-sensing windshield, and it was an SULEV. I don't live in a SULEV state, so in another four years or so when I would've had to replace the fuel system to the tune of 5-6 grand, it would have been completely on me. It had a vibration at speed that was a little disconcerting to me...and all other justification aside, I missed my old MINI every day. Yesterday I drove my stepson's MINI just to see if it was as much fun as I remembered. It was. So I went home and got the BMW and traded it on this. Yes, I took a bath in negative equity. I don't wanna talk about that part lol.
Basically still a BMW lol.
Nice acquisition! My brother was looking at a Countryman...until he did a car fax and found out it was a rebuilt title .
Buuuuut he ended up with something WAY cooler and rarer. THIS bad boy .

It's hard to see from this pic, but the wheels are red. When this picture was taken, it had no muffler, so it was, um, very loud. The turbo, coilovers and ECU are all upgraded (a stage 1 tune if you will). It's pretty cool .
 

NBettas83

Member
I was almost sure it was a Pininfarina. I could just make out the logo on the side. Looks great.
 

MomeWrath

Member
Cheesecake said:
Basically still a BMW lol.
Nice acquisition! My brother was looking at a Countryman...until he did a car fax and found out it was a rebuilt title .
Buuuuut he ended up with something WAY cooler and rarer. THIS bad boy .

It's hard to see from this pic, but the wheels are red. When this picture was taken, it had no muffler, so it was, um, very loud. The turbo, coilovers and ECU are all upgraded (a stage 1 tune if you will). It's pretty cool .
Stage1 tune is the first thing I'm doing to my Countryman
Oh and it got it's name this morning...I'm leaving from my husband's work to head to my office and flicking it around and enjoying my turbo and "Highway to the Danger Zone" comes on the radio...so it is now "Maverick"
 

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Log in or register to view



Top Bottom