Who's into sports? - Page 4

TheAnglerAquarist

There is fish sports. Bassmaster Tournaments.
Maybe I’ll get there someday…

Jerome O'Neil

Seahawks are bad in a really good division. Huskies are bad in a pretty bad division.

I'm not sure which is worse.

86 ssinit

I do like the Seahawks being bad!! Jets got there first round pick this year :).

Jerome O'Neil

I do like the Seahawks being bad!! Jets got there first round pick this year :).
Haters gonna hate! :D

I think they blow the whole thing up. Pete, John, Russel Wilson, Bobby Wagner, all out. They hire Steve Sarkaisan who keeps them 8/8 for five years straight, but makes the playoffs once and then gets fired.

StarGirl

GO BLUE GO!!!!!!!!!!!

86 ssinit

GO FREEKIN BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope that not the islanders blue!! Cause they’ve lost 10 in a row and seem to be working out of the Jets/Mets book of how to win!! Can’t wait for nascar to start again o_Oo_O

BigManAquatics

I hope that not the islanders blue!! Cause they’ve lost 10 in a row and seem to be working out of the Jets/Mets book of how to win!! Can’t wait for nascar to start again o_Oo_O
Islanders can lose all they want. GO PENS!!

RonP

Canadian, so a Leafs fan. I'm a big Crosby fan as well tho.

BigManAquatics

Pn a side note, working an MMA event last night, got to see and hear somebody get their neck dislocated/broken.

carsonsgjs

Pn a side note, working an MMA event last night, got to see and hear somebody get their neck dislocated/broken.
Assuming in the ring and not in the crowd right? Right???

BigManAquatics

Assuming in the ring and not in the crowd right? Right???
Yeah, was in the ring. Never know with the crowd though, sometimes lol

BigManAquatics

RIP John Madden... :(:(

SouthAmericanCichlids

Yep, earlier today
Oh no. He won the first Cub's world series in over a hundred years. RIP.

FishAndDoom

This is the football broadcaster/head coach that died, not the baseball manager.

BigManAquatics

Oh no. He won the first Cub's world series in over a hundred years. RIP.
You're thinking Joe, bud! He still the Angels coach.

BigManAquatics

Sad day. 3 of my local sports radio hosts are either retiring, quitting, or moving to other media. These guys do a great job keeping me company at work since i mostly work alone and have got to know these guys through the radio and in person over the years.

Leeman75

Sad day. 3 of my local sports radio hosts are either retiring, quitting, or moving to other media. These guys do a great job keeping me company at work since i mostly work alone and have got to know these guys through the radio and in person over the years.
I totally get that! There was a longtime host here in Chicago who just passed away on Tuesday. I won't lie, I got a little teary eyed listening to them talk about him on the radio that day.

BigManAquatics

I totally get that! There was a longtime host here in Chicago who just passed away on Tuesday. I won't lie, I got a little teary eyed listening to them talk about him on the radio that day.
The only thing good that came out of this for me is the station owner is now on in the morning again instead of my drive home. Really like listening to him. He knows me well enough he calls me "Big Man" when i text or call in.

BigManAquatics

Awesome. Bengals with first playoff win since before most of forum was born, and the Bills stomping the Patriots!! I love the playoffs!!

StarGirl

Oakland Supercross tonight. Roczen for the 2 in a row! Come on Kenny!!!
I love the playoffs!!
Go Bucs!!!

BigManAquatics

Oakland Supercross tonight. Roczen for the 2 in a row! Come on Kenny!!!

Go Bucs!!!
Bucs get their chance soon enough

ForceTen

New England losing was my winning.

Motherlovebetta

Someone really should have reminded Dak to give the refs the ball. Painful rooting for the cowboys when they don’t start playing until (too) late in the second half. Stayed up late to watch Big Ben finish things up. I’m team anyone but KC, would like to see Cincy go the distance or Tom and the Buccs!

Jerome O'Neil

Awesome. Bengals with first playoff win since before most of forum was born, and the Bills stomping the Patriots!! I love the playoffs!!
Somewhere on this forum (maybe even this thread) is a picture of me with Ickey Woods.

Bengals, Bungles... samesame.

BigManAquatics

Somewhere on this forum (maybe even this thread) is a picture of me with Ickey Woods.

Bengals, Bungles... samesame.
I seen the picture! I think i already asked if you guys did the "Ickey Shuffle"

StarGirl

It was on the Wondering what everyone looks like thread. ;)

BigManAquatics

Just stumbled across useless trivia i didn't know. Ickey Woods real name is "Elbert".

Jerome O'Neil

Just stumbled across useless trivia i didn't know. Ickey Woods real name is "Elbert".
I wonder if that is what his mom calls him. :D

StarGirl

Doesn't anyone watch Supercross? Lame... :p

BigManAquatics

Not sure the rest of are quite at that level of nerddom yet ;)

StarGirl

Not sure the rest of are quite at that level of nerddom yet ;)
Shoot dirt bike riders are in better physical shape than most Olympians. Nerdy my but.

TheAnglerAquarist

49ers fan here. Thought it was over until a few minutes ago. Don’t mess up Jimmy!!

TanksfortheMemories

49ers fan here. Thought it was over until a few minutes ago. Don’t mess up Jimmy!!
Same here. Can't believe we pulled it off.

TheAnglerAquarist

Same here. Can't believe we pulled it off.
Gould is perfect in the playoffs. Unreal. Now I’m just concerned for the injuries

TanksfortheMemories

I could use a blowout win in the next one for my nerves, but don't think that's going to happen. Let's see, at least they're still in it.

86 ssinit

Supercross that’s a sport? I thought that was just entertainment when the monster trucks were resting :).

Football? There still playing football? From New York here and we’ve been out of football for 2 yrs now. Though I here we’ve got a team in Buffalo. Wonder how they did :).

Dunk2

Supercross that’s a sport? I thought that was just entertainment when the monster trucks were resting :).

Football? There still playing football? From New York here and we’ve been out of football for 2 yrs now. Though I here we’ve got a team in Buffalo. Wonder how they did :).
Hockey too? How ‘bout them Islanders? ;)

86 ssinit

Had to go there didn’t you? Your the type who likes to hit a guy when he’s down!! Ok come on bring up the Mets too. I can handle it I’m a New Yorker!! :).

HupGupp

Sorry about your loss to my Leafs last night :D So I'm guessing from the boos that you guys don't want Tavares back?

StarGirl

You have obviously never rode a dirt bike before....:p Supercross doesn't ride during Monster Trucks (Which is REALLY is not a sport) Don't anyone even say the WWE trucks are a sport....lol :p

86 ssinit

Sorry about your loss to my Leafs last night :D So I'm guessing from the boos that you guys don't want Tavares back?
Well he didn’t want to be here so don’t expect cheers when ya come play against us :).
You have obviously never rode a dirt bike before....:p Supercross doesn't ride during Monster Trucks (Which is REALLY is not a sport) Don't anyone even say the WWE trucks are a sport....lol :p
funny I had a Honda 250 back in the early 80s. Great toy woke up in the hospital twice :). Such fun :eek: :eek: . Both times I got hit by guys going the wrong way on the track.

RonP

Oof! Tough day for Brady..sorry to see Bucs getting smoked.
But Gronk never quits!

StarGirl

Oof! Tough day for Brady..sorry to see Bucs getting smoked.
But Gronk never quits!
Never watched Brady in the 4th Q? ;)

RonP

I'm a fan of Brady. He is getting no protection time unfortunately.
Wow! I stand humbly corrected Stargirl.
Whatever happens from here, Brady is the ultimate G.O.A.T.

StarGirl

I'm a fan of Brady. He is getting no protection time unfortunately.
Wow! I stand humbly corrected Stargirl.
Whatever happens from here, Brady is the ultimate G.O.A.T.
Didnt work out but DANG what a game.

RonP

Agree..heart still racing, despite disappointment.

Dunk2

Didnt work out but DANG what a game.
Best game I’ve seen in a while. Not a fan, but I gotta give Brady and the rest of TB props.

Latest Aquarium Threads

Top Bottom