Koi Betta Breeding Journal

Addie42
I can't wait to see the babies!!! Ur vid was great by the way
sucks I don't live in the states

WinterSoldier.
How are the babies doing? Pics? Updates??

Demeter
Add me to the list as well!

aBettaNamedRoy
[/QUOTE] made a list of potential parents for the babies! If anybody else is interested please let me know. I was talking to the owner of one of my local fish store and he told me that his local breeder for bettas would not be breeding anymore that he would like me to breed bettas for his store! How exciting is that.

View attachment 522817[/QUOTE]

Super exciting, thank you!

Guanchy
Babies! They are a month old today and getting so big. I have noticed that some of them are still super tiny and as the other ones get older they have been chasing them around. I'm planning to take some of the smallest out into a breeding net and save as many as I can.

IMG_3205.jpg
IMG_3206.jpg
IMG_3211.jpg
IMG_3291.jpg

if you notice this one is the biggest out of all of them and you can see some red coloring

IMG_3213.jpg

DreaminginBlue
Wow, they really are getting big! They’re absolutely adorable, too. I’m excited to watch them as they grow.

CandyCane701
I wonder if the size differences are males vs females, or maybe some just eat more.

Guanchy
I wonder if the size differences are males vs females, or maybe some just eat more.
I believe its because some eat more than others!

Dawn Michele
They are so cute!!!

aquafrogg
Look at their little tummies!! So cuteee

Ohio Mark
Awwww!!!!

Robert Caldwell
Can't wait to post pics of mine but it will be a few weeks. I can barely see them but then again my eyes are not the best.

Guanchy
Can't wait to post pics of mine but it will be a few weeks. I can barely see them but then again my eyes are not the best.
The first few weeks will feel like they will never grow lol after 1 month u will start noticing growth

Isobelle
They’re so cute!

Guanchy
Demeter
So January 1st was the day yours spawned? My pair spawned Jan 10th and I feel they are quite a bit smaller than yours. Maybe it’s because I just keep looking at them so much they stay tiny in my eyes I could watch them all day.

Guanchy
So January 1st was the day yours spawned? My pair spawned Jan 10th and I feel they are quite a bit smaller than yours. Maybe it’s because I just keep looking at them so much they stay tiny in my eyes I could watch them all day.
hahah yes, December 31st!! 2018 babies!! lol do you have a thread for yours? would love to see some photos.

Demeter
WinterSoldier.
Updates? More pictures? How are they developing? Can you see any more colors

DioAquatics
Just read through this thread. Awesome looking betta! I thought about breeding betta before (platinum white betta) but I don't have the time, space, or money right now for it.

Guanchy
Just read through this thread. Awesome looking betta! I thought about breeding betta before (platinum white betta) but I don't have the time, space, or money right now for it.
its a lot of fun man! when you get the time give it a try.

WinterSoldier

will be updating with photos in a bit!

DioAquatics
its a lot of fun man! when you get the time give it a try.
When I get the chance, I definitely will give it a chance

CaptAnnDuchow
When I get the chance, I definitely will give it a chance
When you do build a thread so we can watch

CaptAnnDuchow
Any new photos lol.

Guanchy
Any new photos lol.
Yess! I will be uploading some later today, I took some last night.

Guanchy

FB82C62D-498C-4AE0-A597-EDFF706D3026.jpeg
EA8A9680-7BB1-403F-9565-94959E409DB2.jpeg
748F4095-0A7F-4BCA-8649-0BBD5C8397BF.jpeg
A07A87CD-B119-40A0-A648-54F821EC3CEC.jpeg

Babies!

CandyCane701
They're getting big

CaptAnnDuchow
I love that they are getting some color now!!!

Guanchy
I love that they are getting some color now!!!
about time!!! I rush to the tank every morning when I wake up to see if they colored up already lol

CaptAnnDuchow
about time!!! I rush to the tank every morning when I wake up to see if they colored up already lol
I keep doing that with my cory too..u can finally tell he is a bronze lol..at least I think

Guanchy
I keep doing that with my cory too..u can finally tell he is a bronze lol..at least I think
I can imagine! Cory babies are the coolest

midna
they are so spotty! I love it

Guanchy
they are so spotty! I love it
Ha! Yeah they will fade as they color up

ETNsilverstar
They're so pretty so far!

Jay15
Just read through your thread. So exciting! Koi bettas are my favorite. They are looking good! I may be interested in one when they are old enough. Do you mind putting me on the list?

Guanchy
done thank you.
Just read through your thread. So exciting! Koi bettas are my favorite. They are looking good! I may be interested in one when they are old enough. Do you mind putting me on the list?

Jay15
done thank you.

Thank you so much! I can’t wait to watch them grow.

Guanchy
This little guy/girl I noticed that the spots were disappearing and today it turned all white!

8F6679A9-41A4-4788-AF0E-422D01EDAB65.jpeg

CaptAnnDuchow
This little guy/girl I noticed that the spots were disappearing and today it turned all white!

View attachment 531742
How much longer before we can start really bugging you about buying?

Guanchy
How much longer before we can start really bugging you about buying?
I would say 2 or 3 months more. When their colors come out and I'm sute they are healthy enough to go to a home!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
AquaCaitlin
Replies
Views
RSBettas
Replies
Views
AquaCaitlin
Replies
Views