Who Wants To Be Interviewed?

AJE

Member
I was thinking of interviewing some members so we can know them outside of their problems or advice. So if you want to be interviewed comment once, I will probably do one interview a week so if you weren’t one of the first to comment it might take a while. How about over 100 messeges. And multiple members can ask questions to the one featured member(one at a time). So just comment and I will tag you in your interview thread.
 

Aqua 59

Member
I'm in!
 

Guanchy

Member
count me in!
 

Discus-Tang

Member
Me please!
 
  • Thread Starter

AJE

Member
All three posted. Btw on the discuss tang post I hit 1000 posts
 
  • Thread Starter

AJE

Member
Btw discus tang, your thread isn’t in unanswered threads because scarface either hasn’t read the rules or can’t follow them
 

GuppyGuy007

Member
I'll do it!
 

Fanatic

Member
I would like to be interviewed!
 

Bryangar

Member
should I give you my social security now or later?
 

aussieJJDude

Member
bryangar said:
should I give you my social security now or later?
Yeah. Feel free to. Pm will suffice
 

midna

Member
not 100% sure I understand the rules lol but why not
 
  • Thread Starter

AJE

Member
Apparently I am being “too enthusiastic”(if there is a such thing) and I guess I’ll dial it down to once a week instead of as they come in. How do you guys get the notification if you aren’t even tagged? Like discus tang got it when I posted one
 

GuppyGuy007

Member
Maybe he is following you?
 

aussieJJDude

Member
AJE said:
Apparently I am being “too enthusiastic”(if there is a such thing) and I guess I’ll dial it down to once a week instead of as they come in. How do you guys get the notification if you aren’t even tagged? Like discus tang got it when I posted one
You could pm the link to the thread perhaps?
 

RainBetta

Member
AJE said:
Apparently I am being “too enthusiastic”(if there is a such thing) and I guess I’ll dial it down to once a week instead of as they come in. How do you guys get the notification if you aren’t even tagged? Like discus tang got it when I posted one
Like the idea of interviews, just keep it controlled! Count me in if so!
 

Iverg1

Member
I'm game!
 
  • Moderator

Mike

Moderator
Member
This is actually an interesting idea. Maybe we can create a separate sub-forum for the fishkeeper interviews.
 

GuppyGuy007

Member
Mike said:
This is actually an interesting idea. Maybe we can create a separate sub-forum for the fishkeeper interviews.
That's sounds like a good idea, then they would all be in the same place.
 

IHaveADogToo

Member
This sounds fun, Count me in
 

Ohio Mark

Member
Oh well... Why not?
 

aussieJJDude

Member
Mike said:
This is actually an interesting idea. Maybe we can create a separate sub-forum for the fishkeeper interviews.
That would be interesting.
Like a once a month thing, set of questions to answer (basic, what fish, how many tanks, interests, how long in hobby ect)... and then allow others to ask any other questions?
 

Aqua Hands

Member
100th in line!
 
  • Thread Starter

AJE

Member
Well this desiccated quickly, it went from people asking for my head to Mike, who I haven’t seen on the forum till now saying it is a good idea!!(btw mike this is a very well polished forum)
 

ValerieAdams

Member
I'm in if you want to, I won't be offended if you don't do me though lol
 

PonzLL

Member
I mean, I'm willing but nobody knows me since I'm new lol
 
  • Thread Starter

AJE

Member
I guess mike took over, but I said if you have 100+
 
  • Moderator

Mike

Moderator
Member
AJE said:
I guess mike took over, but I said if you have 100+
I just made a sub-forum to keep all the interviews together.
 
  • Thread Starter

AJE

Member
I saw that I am so proud
 

ajoyfulbettta

Member
meee!
 
  • Thread Starter

AJE

Member
Sakura48 said:
I would like to be interviewed!
Did you pull a dearth vader and kill Fanatic because he was weak?
 

Discus-Tang

Member
AJE said:
Apparently I am being “too enthusiastic”(if there is a such thing) and I guess I’ll dial it down to once a week instead of as they come in. How do you guys get the notification if you aren’t even tagged? Like discus tang got it when I posted one
It's because I watch the 'general discussion' board.
 
  • Thread Starter

AJE

Member
Ohhh
 

Dave125g

Member
I like reading the interview threads, I'm in.
 

goldface

Member
Sorry, I only do face-to-face interviews. There is no other way for me to do this.
 

Discus-Tang

Member
scarface said:
Sorry, I only do face-to-face interviews. There is no other way for me to do this.
FaceTime or Skype? lol
 
  • Thread Starter

AJE

Member
scarface said:
Sorry, I only do face-to-face interviews. There is no other way for me to do this.
what is your address?
 

goldface

Member
Discus-Tang said:
FaceTime or Skype? lol
If you can’t smell my coffee breathe then, no, not close enough. In all seriousness, can facetime be recorded?
 

CanadianFishFan

Member
Ive been on here for nearly a year, I'm in.
(Thought this was interviewing fish, was going to say kuhlI loachs. It would be a lot of "Human let me sift" *SIFT* SIFT* *SIFT*)
 

goldface

Member
Discus-Tang said:
FaceTime or Skype? lol
If you can’t smell my coffee breathe then, no, not close enough. In all seriousness, can facetime be recorded?
 

ValerieAdams

Member
Yes, I believe FaceTime can be recorded
 

goldface

Member
ValerieAdams said:
Yes, I believe FaceTime can be recorded
Actually, I have a better idea. How about we all ask questions and the interviewee will pick and choose 10-20 fish-related questions and answers it on self-recorded video and posts it on his/her interview thread. That way each thread doesn’t go on and on and on.
 

Dave125g

Member
scarface said:
Actually, I have a better idea. How about we all ask questions and the interviewee will pick and choose 10-20 fish-related questions and answers it on self-recorded video and posts it on his/her interview thread. That way each thread doesn’t go on and on and on.
I like that idea.
 

goldface

Member
Dave125g said:
I like that idea.
Yeah, it’ll be like those youtubers’ Q&A videos.
 

Discus-Tang

Member
I like the idea, but I'm not so comfortable filming myself
 

Fashooga

Member
Discus-Tang said:
I like the idea, but I'm not so comfortable filming myself
You can have your fiance film you. If you don't like to see your face on video you can always blot it out like news stations do when they are covering up an identity of a informant or witness...
 

ValerieAdams

Member
Fashooga said:
You can have your fiance film you. If you don't like to see your face on video you can always blot it out like news stations do when they are covering up an identity of a informant or witness...
Coming at you next... an interview of a black blob
 

goldface

Member
Fashooga said:
You can have your fiance film you. If you don't like to see your face on video you can always blot it out like news stations do when they are covering up an identity of a informant or witness...
hahaha, you could even do those voice alteration things. That'd be too funny. It'd be one bizarre interview.
 

Discus-Tang

Member
scarface said:
hahaha, you could even do those voice alteration things. That'd be too funny. It'd be one bizarre interview.
Oh, that would be funny, but too much bother
 

wolfdog01

Member
This sounds like fun! I'd live to be a part of it!
 

goldface

Member
Discus-Tang said:
Oh, that would be funny, but too much bother
True. A simple V for Vendetta or werewolf mask will do nicely, in a jiffy.
 

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Log in or register to view

Top Bottom