Who Wants To Be Interviewed?

AJE
I was thinking of interviewing some members so we can know them outside of their problems or advice. So if you want to be interviewed comment once, I will probably do one interview a week so if you weren’t one of the first to comment it might take a while. How about over 100 messeges. And multiple members can ask questions to the one featured member(one at a time). So just comment and I will tag you in your interview thread.

Aqua 59
I'm in!

Guanchy
count me in!

Discus-Tang
Me please!

AJE
All three posted. Btw on the discuss tang post I hit 1000 posts

AJE
Btw discus tang, your thread isn’t in unanswered threads because scarface either hasn’t read the rules or can’t follow them

GuppyGuy007
I'll do it!

Fanatic
I would like to be interviewed!

Bryangar
should I give you my social security now or later?

aussieJJDude
should I give you my social security now or later?
Yeah. Feel free to. Pm will suffice

midna
not 100% sure I understand the rules lol but why not

AJE
Apparently I am being “too enthusiastic”(if there is a such thing) and I guess I’ll dial it down to once a week instead of as they come in. How do you guys get the notification if you aren’t even tagged? Like discus tang got it when I posted one

GuppyGuy007
Maybe he is following you?

aussieJJDude
Apparently I am being “too enthusiastic”(if there is a such thing) and I guess I’ll dial it down to once a week instead of as they come in. How do you guys get the notification if you aren’t even tagged? Like discus tang got it when I posted one
You could pm the link to the thread perhaps?

RainBetta
Like the idea of interviews, just keep it controlled! Count me in if so!

Iverg1
I'm game!

Mike
This is actually an interesting idea. Maybe we can create a separate sub-forum for the fishkeeper interviews.

GuppyGuy007
This is actually an interesting idea. Maybe we can create a separate sub-forum for the fishkeeper interviews.
That's sounds like a good idea, then they would all be in the same place.

IHaveADogToo
This sounds fun, Count me in

Ohio Mark
Oh well... Why not?

aussieJJDude
That would be interesting.
Like a once a month thing, set of questions to answer (basic, what fish, how many tanks, interests, how long in hobby ect)... and then allow others to ask any other questions?

Aqua Hands
100th in line!

AJE
Well this desiccated quickly, it went from people asking for my head to Mike, who I haven’t seen on the forum till now saying it is a good idea!!(btw mike this is a very well polished forum)

ValerieAdams
I'm in if you want to, I won't be offended if you don't do me though lol

PonzLL
I mean, I'm willing but nobody knows me since I'm new lol

AJE
I guess mike took over, but I said if you have 100+

Mike
I guess mike took over, but I said if you have 100+

I just made a sub-forum to keep all the interviews together.

AJE
I saw that I am so proud

ajoyfulbettta
meee!

AJE
I would like to be interviewed!
Did you pull a dearth vader and kill Fanatic because he was weak?

Discus-Tang
It's because I watch the 'general discussion' board.

AJE
Ohhh

Dave125g
I like reading the interview threads, I'm in.

goldface
Sorry, I only do face-to-face interviews. There is no other way for me to do this.

Discus-Tang
Sorry, I only do face-to-face interviews. There is no other way for me to do this.
FaceTime or Skype? lol

AJE
what is your address?

goldface
FaceTime or Skype? lol
If you can’t smell my coffee breathe then, no, not close enough. In all seriousness, can facetime be recorded?

CanadianFishFan
Ive been on here for nearly a year, I'm in.
(Thought this was interviewing fish, was going to say kuhlI loachs. It would be a lot of "Human let me sift" *SIFT* SIFT* *SIFT*)

goldface
FaceTime or Skype? lol
If you can’t smell my coffee breathe then, no, not close enough. In all seriousness, can facetime be recorded?

ValerieAdams
Yes, I believe FaceTime can be recorded

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
max h
Replies
Views
Jaysee
Replies
Views
BlackOsprey