Who Wants To Be Interviewed?

AJE

I was thinking of interviewing some members so we can know them outside of their problems or advice. So if you want to be interviewed comment once, I will probably do one interview a week so if you weren’t one of the first to comment it might take a while. How about over 100 messeges. And multiple members can ask questions to the one featured member(one at a time). So just comment and I will tag you in your interview thread.

Aqua 59

I'm in!

Guanchy

count me in!

Discus-Tang

Me please!

AJE

All three posted. Btw on the discuss tang post I hit 1000 posts

AJE

Btw discus tang, your thread isn’t in unanswered threads because scarface either hasn’t read the rules or can’t follow them

GuppyGuy007

I'll do it!

Fanatic

I would like to be interviewed!

Bryangar

should I give you my social security now or later?

aussieJJDude

bryangar said:
should I give you my social security now or later?
Yeah. Feel free to. Pm will suffice

midna

not 100% sure I understand the rules lol but why not

AJE

Apparently I am being “too enthusiastic”(if there is a such thing) and I guess I’ll dial it down to once a week instead of as they come in. How do you guys get the notification if you aren’t even tagged? Like discus tang got it when I posted one

GuppyGuy007

Maybe he is following you?

aussieJJDude

AJE said:
Apparently I am being “too enthusiastic”(if there is a such thing) and I guess I’ll dial it down to once a week instead of as they come in. How do you guys get the notification if you aren’t even tagged? Like discus tang got it when I posted one
You could pm the link to the thread perhaps?

RainBetta

AJE said:
Like the idea of interviews, just keep it controlled! Count me in if so!

Iverg1

I'm game!

Mike

This is actually an interesting idea. Maybe we can create a separate sub-forum for the fishkeeper interviews.

GuppyGuy007

Mike said:
This is actually an interesting idea. Maybe we can create a separate sub-forum for the fishkeeper interviews.
That's sounds like a good idea, then they would all be in the same place.

IHaveADogToo

This sounds fun, Count me in

Ohio Mark

Oh well... Why not?

aussieJJDude

Mike said:
That would be interesting.
Like a once a month thing, set of questions to answer (basic, what fish, how many tanks, interests, how long in hobby ect)... and then allow others to ask any other questions?

Aqua Hands

100th in line!

AJE

Well this desiccated quickly, it went from people asking for my head to Mike, who I haven’t seen on the forum till now saying it is a good idea!!(btw mike this is a very well polished forum)

ValerieAdams

I'm in if you want to, I won't be offended if you don't do me though lol

PonzLL

I mean, I'm willing but nobody knows me since I'm new lol

AJE

I guess mike took over, but I said if you have 100+

Mike

AJE said:
I guess mike took over, but I said if you have 100+
I just made a sub-forum to keep all the interviews together.

AJE

I saw that I am so proud

ajoyfulbettta

meee!

AJE

Sakura48 said:
I would like to be interviewed!
Did you pull a dearth vader and kill Fanatic because he was weak?

Discus-Tang

AJE said:
It's because I watch the 'general discussion' board.

AJE

Ohhh

Dave125g

I like reading the interview threads, I'm in.

goldface

Sorry, I only do face-to-face interviews. There is no other way for me to do this.

Discus-Tang

scarface said:
Sorry, I only do face-to-face interviews. There is no other way for me to do this.
FaceTime or Skype? lol

AJE

scarface said:
what is your address?

goldface

Discus-Tang said:
FaceTime or Skype? lol
If you can’t smell my coffee breathe then, no, not close enough. In all seriousness, can facetime be recorded?

CanadianFishFan

Ive been on here for nearly a year, I'm in.
(Thought this was interviewing fish, was going to say kuhlI loachs. It would be a lot of "Human let me sift" *SIFT* SIFT* *SIFT*)

goldface

Discus-Tang said:
FaceTime or Skype? lol
If you can’t smell my coffee breathe then, no, not close enough. In all seriousness, can facetime be recorded?

ValerieAdams

Yes, I believe FaceTime can be recorded

goldface

ValerieAdams said:
Yes, I believe FaceTime can be recorded
Actually, I have a better idea. How about we all ask questions and the interviewee will pick and choose 10-20 fish-related questions and answers it on self-recorded video and posts it on his/her interview thread. That way each thread doesn’t go on and on and on.

Dave125g

scarface said:
Actually, I have a better idea. How about we all ask questions and the interviewee will pick and choose 10-20 fish-related questions and answers it on self-recorded video and posts it on his/her interview thread. That way each thread doesn’t go on and on and on.
I like that idea.

goldface

Dave125g said:
I like that idea.
Yeah, it’ll be like those youtubers’ Q&A videos.

Discus-Tang

I like the idea, but I'm not so comfortable filming myself

Fashooga

Discus-Tang said:
I like the idea, but I'm not so comfortable filming myself
You can have your fiance film you. If you don't like to see your face on video you can always blot it out like news stations do when they are covering up an identity of a informant or witness...

ValerieAdams

Fashooga said:
You can have your fiance film you. If you don't like to see your face on video you can always blot it out like news stations do when they are covering up an identity of a informant or witness...
Coming at you next... an interview of a black blob

goldface

Fashooga said:
hahaha, you could even do those voice alteration things. That'd be too funny. It'd be one bizarre interview.

Discus-Tang

scarface said:
hahaha, you could even do those voice alteration things. That'd be too funny. It'd be one bizarre interview.
Oh, that would be funny, but too much bother

wolfdog01

This sounds like fun! I'd live to be a part of it!

goldface

Discus-Tang said:
Oh, that would be funny, but too much bother
True. A simple V for Vendetta or werewolf mask will do nicely, in a jiffy.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom