Who Wants To Be Interviewed? - Page 2

lunaluciow

This is an awesome way for us newbies to get to know some of you experts. Thank you for starting this!

max h

I'm in

Discus-Tang

scarface said:
True. A simple V for Vendetta or werewolf mask will do nicely, in a jiffy.
V for vendetta was a pretty good movie...

But that's actually a Guy Fawkes mask.

stella1979

I've enjoyed reading the interviews, so yeah, I'm in. You won't get videos from this private person though. I am not technically inclined nor do I have the desire to take the trouble to become so. Yeah, I still Fishlore on a laptop with a real keyboard, (clickity clack), needed friends to teach me Instagram like I'm in grade school, and even though they dragged me there, there's still a Snowden cover on most optical lenses in my possession. I prefer to share words most of the time. This is not to say y'all can't see me though! I've posted a few in the 'What members look like' thread.

ValerieAdams

stella1979 said:
I've enjoyed reading the interviews, so yeah, I'm in. You won't get videos from this private person though. I am not technically inclined nor do I have the desire to take the trouble to become so. Yeah, I still Fishlore on a laptop with a real keyboard, (clickity clack), needed friends to teach me Instagram like I'm in grade school, and even though they dragged me there, there's still a Snowden cover on most optical lenses in my possession. I prefer to share words most of the time. This is not to say y'all can't see me though! I've posted a few in the 'What members look like' thread.
I much prefer Fishlore on a desktop or laptop too, you're not alone!

AJE

scarface said:
Actually, I have a better idea. How about we all ask questions and the interviewee will pick and choose 10-20 fish-related questions and answers it on self-recorded video and posts it on his/her interview thread. That way each thread doesn’t go on and on and on.
Maybe I am the only one who doesn’t have WiFi, but that wouldn’t be good for me

r5n8xaw00

You don't want to try and get into my head, because three psychiatrists have already tried. They ended up quitting the profession, and are now living in communes growing sun flowers and smoking wacky weed......lol....

Albifrons

I'm in

Anat3maDev1ce

I'm down, not that I'm a super experienced fish keeper or anything.

AJE

Most questions aren’t fish related

max h

AJE said:
Most questions aren’t fish related
That's actually good, it gives people more insight of the person other then the fish keeping side.

SpaceKitten

Interview please!

oOBlueOo

Ok I guess I'll join, too

aosuna11

I'm down for an interview!

Albifrons

Me too!

Edit: Hang on, I just realized that I already had posted on this thread. But still, being interviewed sounds fun!

RainBetta

AJE you've got a lot of work to do

FishFor2018

Me! Just don’t ask me how many animals I have.....

Culprit

I'll try!

jacob thompson

Sounds like a fun time.

Dave125g

jacob thompson said:
Sounds like a fun time.
I'm enjoying my interview so far.

Sergeant Pepper

This sounds fun. I'm in!

ValerieAdams

AJE, what do you have against me? Why was I skippedo_O

Edit: Lolol sorry, didn't get the mention notification

Dave125g

ValerieAdams said:
AJE, what do you have against me? Why was I skippedo_O
When you do get interviewed tag me in please. I'd love to follow yours.

ValerieAdams

Dave125g said:
When you do get interviewed tag me in please. I'd love to follow yours.
I'll tag you now. He did it last night and I didn't get the notification for the tag lol

Thunder_o_b

If you think I may be of interest to the members I am in.

stella1979

I'm watching the whole dang sub-forum for these interviews and still just realized I've missed many of them.

So, are we waiting on AJE to start all interviews, or may anybody post the first question?

RainBetta

stella1979 said:
I'm watching the whole dang sub-forum for these interviews and still just realized I've missed many of them.

So, are we waiting on AJE to start all interviews, or may anybody post the first question?
Haha I've done 2 interviews.... but I think that's ONLY me. Anyone could do an interview imo (sorry AJE)

WinterSoldier.

I can be

stella1979

RainBetta said:
Haha I've done 2 interviews.... but I think that's ONLY me. Anyone could do an interview imo (sorry AJE)
Well, I'll join you then. I think I'll start with a good buddy and my favorite young reefer.

Charlie’s Dad

Why not? I am willing.

AJE

You’re a mod?? I am using an iPad instead of phone. I am so sorry I started your interview, we are mortal enemies, I challenge you to a duel
stella1979 said:

Bryangar

AJE said:
You’re a mod?? I am using an iPad instead of phone. I am so sorry I started your interview, we are mortal enemies, I challenge you to a duel
*This profile is no longer available*

AJE

Yes!! Interviews done, new people start commenting, no more waiting

AJE

bryangar said:
*This profile is no longer available*
That would just prove my point, the mods are out to get me

CatfishGuy

Count me in!

NanaW

I'm to boring to interview everyone would be put to sleep ........... soooo if anyone can't sleep I'm here to help

Iverg1

sadness is when you get skipped by AJE even though

Quiche

I'm up for an interview!

Smalltownfishfriend

I am in!!

r5n8xaw00

Ok I will but first good to have you.....
Now who is your favorite person on fishlore......ops:.....please say me......if you say Not Kermit then I will challenge him to a duel............just kidding.
How did you first get started in fish keeping and how did you pick your online fishlore handle?

The Aquatic Weasel

Is this still going on? I'm late to the party

AJE

Lucy maggie thecat jdhef all y’all have to do is comment

candiedragon

If it's not too late or stale, I'd like to join in on the fun!

jdhef

You can interview me if you would like

lauren42

AJE said:
I was thinking of interviewing some members so we can know them outside of their problems or advice. So if you want to be interviewed comment once, I will probably do one interview a week so if you weren’t one of the first to comment it might take a while. How about over 100 messeges. And multiple members can ask questions to the one featured member(one at a time). So just comment and I will tag you in your interview thread.
I’m in!!

AquaticJ

Interview me!

Anders247

I'll do it, if anyone is interested, not sure anyone really knows me anymore though haha.

AJE

Who u?
Anders247 said:
I'll do it, if anyone is interested, not sure anyone really knows me anymore though haha.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom