Who Wants To Be Interviewed? - Page 3

Anders247

AJE said:
I'm a 'fishlore legend' who isn't very active anymore, lol.

Rivieraneo

Anders247 said:
I'll do it, if anyone is interested, not sure anyone really knows me anymore though haha.
HI Anders247

Anders247

Guppy_Lover713

I'm in!

Fanatic

Anders247 said:
Hi, nice to see you again!
It's a pleasure to see you again, Anders

GuppyGuy007

Anders247
This is a little off topic, but I feel it had to be said. I saw your name on this thread, and recognized your name from older threads. So I proceeded to click on your profile, and I noticed your location. I thought to myself that this guy must live in a pretty cool place, so I decided to look it up. I need to enhance my Star Wars knowledge.

VeiltailKing

I'd love to be interviewed

AJE

GuppyGuy007 said:
Anders247
This is a little off topic, but I feel it had to be said. I saw your name on this thread, and recognized your name from older threads. So I proceeded to click on your profile, and I noticed your location. I thought to myself that this guy must live in a pretty cool place, so I decided to look it up. I need to enhance my Star Wars knowledge.
It’s Star Wars legends so doesn’t count

Dave125g

AJE said:
Anything after episode VI doesn't count lol.

AJE

Dave125g said:
Anything after episode VI doesn't count lol.
Not going to start a nerd battle but, 7, 8, Rouge One and Solo were pretty good

Wraithen

AJE said:
Not going to start a nerd battle but, 7, 8, Rouge One and Solo were pretty good
Not to pick on you AJE, as I see this constantly with native english speakers. It makes me chuckle every time I see Rouge One. It makes me think of all the characters running around with red makeup on their cheeks. I'm not sure why so many native speakers mix up rouge and rogue, but it entertains my simple mind all the time!

Discus-Tang

Wraithen said:
Not to pick on you AJE, as I see this constantly with native english speakers. It makes me chuckle every time I see Rouge One. It makes me think of all the characters running around with red makeup on their cheeks. I'm not sure why so many native speakers mix up rouge and rogue, but it entertains my simple mind all the time!
Yeah. "Red One"?

AJE

Wraithen said:
I am a native English speaker, but in my defense... I don’t spell very well

Anders247

GuppyGuy007 said:
Anders247
Thanks, haha, yeah, I'm a fan of the dinosaur aliens, they should be included in more Saltwater literature.
AJE said:
Yeah, Disney ruined Star Wars. I consider all of the books they de-canonized as still fact, and disregard the new movies and books. They're terrible....

AJE

Let me put on my nerd face those movies are great but more on hereMovie Talk

PandaKing

Hello

AJE

You know you guys can still ask each other questions without me

WinterSoldier.

haha, we shld interview my dog

Casper&Mushu

Yep, I’m in.

AJE

Anyone else want to be interviewed?

WinterSoldier.

you could reinterview me now that I am no longer "WinterSoldier."

Swlws

BrownsFan#1 said:
you could reinterview me now that I am no longer "WinterSoldier."
New name = new person... sadly a lot of people will fall for that too!

nikm128

I'm interested in this...I'll take an interview, why not

Katie13

I’d do one, but only questions related to the hobby in some way like what got me started. Those threads get out of control!

nikm128

I second that, or at least keep it reasonable

AJE

Canaculus you want to be interviewed?

WinterSoldier.

Rae88 do you want to be interview? Or how about Tez?

Rae88

WinterSoldier. said:
Rae88 do you want to be interview? Or how about Tez?

Sure, why not.

AJE

Rae88 said:
Sure, why not.
Sorry, but you need 100 messages. You can ask questions to up you message number can’t wait till then though

WinterSoldier.

Rae88, keep talking, keep asking questions, and check back here when you get to 100, and we will interview you!!

Rae88

WinterSoldier. said:
Rae88, keep talking, keep asking questions, and check back here when you get to 100, and we will interview you!!
I didn't even notice this section of the forum. Bed time reading!

WinterSoldier.

Hahaha! You can read all about my brainwashing

Rae88

WinterSoldier. said:
Hahaha! You can read all about my brainwashing
Yes, I read yours first!

WinterSoldier.

haha...So I hadn't watched Civil war until later, and so I really didn't get the entire interview until later

Rae88

WinterSoldier. said:
haha...So I hadn't watched Civil war until later, and so I really didn't get the entire interview until later
I have not seen most (any?) of the marvel movies, so I am quite in the dark!

Superheroes aren't my thing, but I did enjoy Netflix adaption of the Umbrella Academy.

Cheesecake

AJE said:
Canaculus you want to be interviewed?
Yes. I won't be able to post pics of anything though.

Tez

Cheesecake

Tez said:
What's this then
You mean this thread? It's an idea AJE had awhile back. He's quite proud of it too.

Tez

Canaculus said:
You mean this thread? It's an idea AJE had awhile back. He's quite proud of it too.
I meant interview sorry?

Cheesecake

Tez said:
I meant interview sorry?
You wanna be interviewed? Ask AJE.

Swlws

Canaculus said:
Quite proud of it? That's putting it lightly, I'd be surprised if he didn't have it attached to his CV already, it's already linked in his signature so you know its serious

WinterSoldier.

An interview is basically what is sounds like. We ask you questions like "whats your favorite fish" and you answer them

Tez

Canaculus said:
You wanna be interviewed? Ask AJE.
Canaculus I don't know what info I could really give regarding Guppies besides reading about them knowing their ID and watching for other things happening to them plus their beauty

AJE

Tez said:
Canaculus I don't know what info I could really give regarding Guppies besides reading about them knowing their ID and watching for other things happening do them plus their beauty
These are to learn about you, so don’t worry about not knowing enough about guppies

Tez

AJE said:
These are to learn about you, so don’t worry about not knowing enough about guppies
Well I'll let you know when I have the time and I'll do one with you because of doing things through the day and at the mo waiting for hubby to come back ...how long does it take if you don't mind me asking?

AJE

Tez said:
Well I'll let you know when I have the time and I'll do one with you because of doing things through the day and at the mo waiting for hubby to come back ...how long does it take if you don't mind me asking?
It’s just like any thread, so I don’t know 1 minute

Tez

AJE said:
It’s just like any thread, so I don’t know 1 minute
Most likely tomorrow if your on line the same time as myself

MomeWrath

oooo can I play?

AJE

RainBetta

AJE said:
Sorry, but you need 100 messages. You can ask questions to up you message number can’t wait till then though
Smart

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom