Who Wants To Be Interviewed?

scarface

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
ValerieAdams said:
Yes, I believe FaceTime can be recorded
Actually, I have a better idea. How about we all ask questions and the interviewee will pick and choose 10-20 fish-related questions and answers it on self-recorded video and posts it on his/her interview thread. That way each thread doesn’t go on and on and on.

Dave125g

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
scarface said:
Actually, I have a better idea. How about we all ask questions and the interviewee will pick and choose 10-20 fish-related questions and answers it on self-recorded video and posts it on his/her interview thread. That way each thread doesn’t go on and on and on.
I like that idea.

Fashooga

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Discus-Tang said:
I like the idea, but I'm not so comfortable filming myself :eggface::snaphappy:
You can have your fiance film you. If you don't like to see your face on video you can always blot it out like news stations do when they are covering up an identity of a informant or witness...

ValerieAdams

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Fashooga said:
You can have your fiance film you. If you don't like to see your face on video you can always blot it out like news stations do when they are covering up an identity of a informant or witness...
Coming at you next... an interview of a black blob

scarface

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Fashooga said:
hahaha, you could even do those voice alteration things. That'd be too funny. It'd be one bizarre interview.

Discus-Tang

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
scarface said:
hahaha, you could even do those voice alteration things. That'd be too funny. It'd be one bizarre interview.
Oh, that would be funny, but too much bother

Discus-Tang

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
scarface said:
True. A simple V for Vendetta or werewolf mask will do nicely, in a jiffy.
V for vendetta was a pretty good movie...

But that's actually a Guy Fawkes mask.

stella1979

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I've enjoyed reading the interviews, so yeah, I'm in. You won't get videos from this private person though. I am not technically inclined nor do I have the desire to take the trouble to become so. Yeah, I still Fishlore on a laptop with a real keyboard, (clickity clack), needed friends to teach me Instagram like I'm in grade school, and even though they dragged me there, there's still a Snowden cover on most optical lenses in my possession. I prefer to share words most of the time. This is not to say y'all can't see me though! I've posted a few in the 'What members look like' thread.

ValerieAdams

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
stella1979 said:
I've enjoyed reading the interviews, so yeah, I'm in. You won't get videos from this private person though. I am not technically inclined nor do I have the desire to take the trouble to become so. Yeah, I still Fishlore on a laptop with a real keyboard, (clickity clack), needed friends to teach me Instagram like I'm in grade school, and even though they dragged me there, there's still a Snowden cover on most optical lenses in my possession. I prefer to share words most of the time. This is not to say y'all can't see me though! I've posted a few in the 'What members look like' thread.
I much prefer Fishlore on a desktop or laptop too, you're not alone!

AJE

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
scarface said:
Maybe I am the only one who doesn’t have WiFi, but that wouldn’t be good for me

r5n8xaw00

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
You don't want to try and get into my head, because three psychiatrists have already tried. They ended up quitting the profession, and are now living in communes growing sun flowers and smoking wacky weed......lol....:nailbiting:

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom