Betta Photos - Page 37

Anixandria

This is my man Big Blue. I wish I took before and after pics of him cause when I saw him at the store he was a dull blue/gray color. I figured he was dying and wanted to give him a couple weeks living the spoiled life. Several months later he’s gorgeous and going strong!

Betta'sAnonymous

I kinda have a weakness for bettas with that shade of blue...just so pretty and eye-catching to me!

You might be able to see the bettas in these pics, but here is my current betta tanks. The one with white gravel has changed drastically recently, so will put updated pic later:

Betta'sAnonymous

Hard to get a GOOD picture of as he is very active despite the big rosetail fins, but here is B.B. King

LadfromLondon

I got him today! I couldn’t resist :D

Betta'sAnonymous

And Prince, my purple guy...don't mind his tail, he has been munching on it recently :(

Skrabbitskrabbit

Rufio, my male from Philam’s big batch of
babies

b33fsquatch

This is Banana. He's a VT glo betta. I estimate he was 4 weeks old when I brought him home. He his now about 5 months old. I honestly didn't plan on a glow betta, but he was all the pet store had left after the quarantine sweep. I've had bettas in the past, but never one this young. It's been fun watching him grow. Best $20 I ever spent.

LizStreithorst

My new breeding pair. First him:

LizStreithorst

Now the lady fish

Archangel8

This is devil! I love him:) he is old but still kicking!

malety31

Just got this guy today. Couldn’t resist!

Betta'sAnonymous

My new betta buddy, Dexter!!

Hoping i can get some better pics when i am not in the middle of a plumbing project.

thefishn00b

Err... Its so annoying when the duckweed gets stuck in the water lettuces roots, anyway this is a updated picture of cheeto!

FishGirl115

First three are some new baby females I got. Two below them are my males. And the bottom ones are beautiful drawings/artwork that members here made for me of them! The red one is of my old betta Remy, who unfortunately passed away a couple weeks ago. He lived a long life though.

Mouska

This is the betta I got a few weeks ago I named Geofallo.

PNWBettas

Sorry just need to flex my newest additions so my endlessly growing collection. here are their “professional photos” from the breeders since I haven’t taken my own yet.

AcornTheBetta

Here's an older photo of my betta Acorn.

HannibalXavier

After weeks of me saying I don’t need another betta, this boy really caught my eye! He’s arriving today, fingers crossed he gets here safe! :D

Edit: Arrived Safe and Sound!

Bettamay

I got a betta about five days ago and named him Tide ( like the soap) to go with my two guppies Dawn and Palmolive.
Tide is the purple one.

The other guy is Reef. He was my very first fish, I lost him last Tuesday (Not Yesterday) from columnaris. :(
Reef is the red tailed guy

julifhy

Shhhh... He’s sleeping lol

BettasAreSuperior

Here is a picture of my supa adorable betta flaring cause the camera is in his face, lol. He has tail biting issues, don't mind that.

HannibalXavier

Gah! I’m losing my grip I “accidentally” acquired yet another new betta. I couldn’t help myself :D he reminded me too much of a betta I just recently lost. The picture doesn’t really show it but his colors are more turquoise & purple instead of the darker blue and red the picture is showing, maybe I’ll try and get a different picture later.
He’s a giant, and loves to pose for the camera. He’ll be shacking up in this Breeder box for the next week or two as exciting things are happening in my “fish corner” I have a project set in motion where he’ll be getting a 3-5.5 gallon bachelors pad all to himself!

Dippiedee

Got some new shots of Prince, hes so photogenic

LadfromLondon

I rescued him from his less-than-1/2 gallon tank on Saturday and he’s built a nest for me on Monday! I do love Joey:D

lucky123

This is Bubbles! I got him 2-3 weeks ago! He’s a super fun, energetic fish! And as a plus, I got him from petsmart for only $8 and he wasn’t half dead like most petsmart bettas!

ForbiddenHanyou

Here's my new betta! Just brought him home today! He seems to really like his little tank for now! He's a platinum half moon. Haven't yet decided on his name. :)

Cowardlyslimeball

A picture of my new betta!
Still can't decide on a name though!

Sputnik

Sputnik

And another one- he is being photogenic tonight

John58ford

Can't be bothered to eat a pellet, too busy chilling in a lilly pad.

Ahhh, so it's time to feed the schooling fish then...

It's gotta be the fish equivalent to being fed grapes in a hammock.

John58ford

Sputnik said:
What’s his name?
His name is Rex, he's been around about a year now. I put him in the 29 with a school of silvertip about a month ago and he's doing great. It was a long quarantine gradually increasing current to get him to act like a real fish.
Back at post 1717 of this thread was the first time I shared him with the forum.

The_fishy

Krylon, a plakat koi betta.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom