Betta Photos

1. Mike Fishlore Admin Moderator Member

Please use this topic to post your Betta photos. I'll leave it stickied so it appears at the top of the posts. Let's see different types of bettas out there.

You can also show off your pics in the betta picture gallery.

Thanks,
    Mike

-----

Please use your own photos, and not material from the internet.

Please post your photos as attachments, rather than links.

While your compliments on the photos are really appreciated, text-only posts will be removed after a while to keep the gallery pictures-only. If there is a discussion you do not want to loose, please start it again in a separate thread.

Thanks,
    Armadillo

Attached Files:

2. COBettaCouple Fishlore Legend Member

Our wild Mahachai Bettas (who like low light and are timid)

Attached Files:

3. COBettaCouple Fishlore Legend Member

Our 1st 3 Bettas, Super Mario, Aslan and Sora

Attached Files:

4. COBettaCouple Fishlore Legend Member

Our next 3 Bettas, Angel and 2 rescue Bettas (Sweetie - extensive fin and scale damage & Teddy Bear - swim bladder disorder)

Attached Files:

5. COBettaCouple Fishlore Legend Member

Our most recent Betta, who has been moved to a tank now and is a beautiful steel Betta.

Attached Files:

6. chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

My most spoiled boy, Alexander leads the lot.

Then of course, there is Nate the little one named after our Natalie.

Then the Marty Jr. because I could not do without a Marty in my life.

JT has been hard to get a good picture of but this is the best one so far.

Here is the latest one of Damon since he is in his new permanent home and is exploring all over the place.

Attached Files:

7. Jendayi Member Member

Click the thumbnails for larger images...

Cujo:

28.jpg

Romeo:

clear.gif

Jett:

1.jpg

Cujo and Romeo are having bad tail days, so those are pics when they were having better ones. That's probably the best pic I have gotten of Jett, he is almost impossible to photograph because he is so busy and swims very fast. Plus he recently decided that he hates the camera ;)

8. jayfl234 Member Member

Here is three pics of my male betta (Joe Joe) he is really cool a lot different from my tropical fish i have in my 29 gallon tank. He has to be my favorite of all my fish.

Attached Files:

9. Tom Fishlore VIP Member

Here are the two unnamed females.
    Tom

Attached Files:

10. jayfl234 Member Member

Here are some pics of Joe Joe he was moving around a lot so hope these are good. He has gotten so much brighter since he has been in his new tank. Still trying to find some decor to put in with him all i have is one big plant.

Attached Files:

11. 0morrokh Fishlore VIP Member

Wow, you all have such gorgeous Bettas.
    Here's my little buddies. First is Fuego, second is Cascada. My computer won't let me put more than 2 attachments per post-- ??? ---so I'll put Dorado on the next post.

Attached Files:

12. 0morrokh Fishlore VIP Member

OK here's Dorado. Ugh I don't have any decent pics of him. He always kept moving. :p

Attached Files:

13. BettaBuddy ~ Miley Well Known Member Member

i know Skip ALWAYS does that!! lol. hes so funny. and Oscar is just the naughtiest little guy ever!! LOL!!! Miley

and this is Calamarrie - my sisters betta-

Attached Files:

14. Sabi Well Known Member Member

116.jpg
    A pic of my siamese fighter

15. Mari Member Member

Wow, some people have many beautiful bettas! I have only one, but I am completely in love with him. He is very shy and now actually seems to wait for me to approach the tank and baby him... and look at me all day.... i think the love is mutual :;wv
    Here are a few pics of Pepe, that's his name. Pepe is a Petsmart rescued betta, when I went it was like a betta butchers place, so many dying in those little containers... made me almost cry.
    So here he is! I think I posted these pics somewhere else in the forum, but hey... can't help showing him off. :D

Attached Files:

16. azzman Member Member

'Cocaine', 3 months old and he cant decide what colour he wants to be.

Attached Files:

17. capekate Fishlore VIP Member

Here are my three bettas.
    First photo is of Precious, my female betta. 2nd photo is of my male, Phoenix and the third photo is of the other male, named 8cents. ;D

Attached Files:

18. Kevin Well Known Member Member

i want to get a betta like this ;D

Attached Files:

19. Jendayi Member Member

Here are some pics of Jett that I took tonight. I sometimes feel like Cujo and Romeo take up all my attention because they are always sick and needy. If you get a guy like Jett it is true that bettas are very easy to care for, I'm lucky to have him. So here is Jett, and he is ticked at me for having my finger in his tank to get his attention. Hrm, maybe it's because he's so GRUMPY that I don't talk about him as much! :p Nah... ;) And I didn't even realize his fins had gotten so much longer, wow he's a big boy now! lol

Attached Files:

20. genie Well Known Member Member

Well Here they are:
    Angelis, Methos and Jiles.
    These pics arent so great. They hate the camera already. :;f

Attached Files: