Want To Sell Assorted Fish And Plants - Page 6

FishGirl115

Can I get a pic of the female Betta plz? Thanks!
Also, wdym by adoption only if you still have to pay?

depan89

The first page lists everything I currently have and if it is available. The original post is updated periodically.
Could you please share the pics of the female betta? I'm looking to buy one. Thanks

Mcasella

Can I get a pic of the female Betta plz? Thanks!
Also, wdym by adoption only if you still have to pay?
Adoption fish are a lower cost than what they would be regularly.

Could you please share the pics of the female betta? I'm looking to buy one. Thanks
They were asleep so they aren't the best shots.

Resized_20200707_210131.jpg
Resized_20200707_210053.jpg This girl went from just a touch of red in the tail to the multicolored female in the haze. She would be considered a lower color quality galaxy - she seems to be developing into a petal tailed plakat (HM).

Resized_20200707_210314.jpg
Resized_20200707_210240.jpg This girl has gone from a cellophane with slight iridescent scales to this beautiful marble.

FishGirl115

Resized_20200707_210053.jpg This girl went from just a touch of red in the tail to the multicolored female in the haze. She would be considered a lower color quality galaxy - she seems to be developing into a petal tailed plakat (HM).

Resized_20200707_210240.jpg This girl has gone from a cellophane with slight iridescent scales to this beautiful marble.
Wow! Love the marble. How much shipping to 49424? could you send some better pics of the koi one tmrw please?

AGAqua

Im interested in the white (albino?) angel.

jake37

Is that an L-204 in the 2nd picture - is it for sale ?

Mcasella

Im interested in the white (albino?) angel.
Just a light colored gold marble. Currently do not have albinos available.

Is that an L-204 in the 2nd picture - is it for sale ?
Was letting him settle in a little before I offered him up for sale. Yes, he is a flash pleco (L204).

FishGirl115

You bet me to that beauty!! While I was having dinner. Lucky you!
Depends on shipping. You might still get her I'm not 100% sure yet If total cost is more than $13 I'm out. As a young teen who gets no allowance and zero help from parents, I don't got much to spend

Mcasella

Depends on shipping. You might still get her I'm not 100% sure yet If total cost is more than $13 I'm out. As a young teen who gets no allowance and zero help from parents, I don't got much to spend
The shipping looks to be 9.42$ for her to that zip. Which would make it under 14$. She is currently 6.5 months old (as usps has been a bit of a turd about shipping times lately).

FishGirl115

The shipping looks to be 9.42$ for her to that zip. Which would make it under 14$. She is currently 6.5 months old (as usps has been a bit of a turd about shipping times lately).
How much would total be?

Mcasella

How much would total be?
I grabbed the wrong betta's price, apologies, the total would be 16.42$. However as the first person to ask depan89 has first choice of fish.

depan89

I grabbed the wrong betta's price, apologies, the total would be 16.42$. However as the first person to ask depan89 has first choice of fish.
Thank you. I also found someone else who have females. Waiting for them to send pics. So, I will have to wait till I get the pics.

FishGirl115

Alright. Thanks. I can't wait to see some more pics of the koi in the morning. If depan89 doesn't take the marble, would you be willing to negotiate? Thanks!

Mcasella

Alright. Thanks. I can't wait to see some more pics of the koi in the morning. If depan89 doesn't take the marble, would you be willing to negotiate? Thanks!
She is firm. Hopefully I can get the koi to pose.

FishGirl115

She is firm. Hopefully I can get the koi to pose.
Okay. Yeah, so hard to get good pics of fish! They move so much. Maybe get a video instead?

Ooh! Can't wait to get pic/vid!

Fishcat

I am interested in the orange/yellow shrimp, but I’m worried about shipping with current delays. Do you think that’s likely to improve soon?

ProudPapa

I am interested in the orange/yellow shrimp, but I’m worried about shipping with current delays. Do you think that’s likely to improve soon?

I ordered some shrimp and a fish from Mcasella a couple weeks ago. They were shipped on Monday and arrived on Friday, but the fish and all shrimp were fine.

Mcasella

Shrimp generally do better with delays than fish, due to them having a much lower bioload as well as them being able to be packed in a breather bags (which helps with oxygen) unlike some of the fish I ship. Monday is generally the best shipping day to avoid severe delays.

Fishcat

Do you have photos of the orange/yellow shrimp, and what would shipping be to 01605?

Mcasella

Do you have photos of the orange/yellow shrimp, and what would shipping be to 01605?
This is an example picture. (It was a quick shot as I was watching the assassin snail just motor over the back of the one shrimp not even disturbing the shrimp in the process).

Resized_20200704_095139.jpg

Should be 10$ for shipping as long as weather doesn't get too hot for the shrimp.

Fishcat

If weather is bad I’m fine with paying now and waiting for cooler temps, if that’s okay with you. Oh, and I’m interested in small or medium driftwood, depending on actual dimensions. Do you have pictures?

Mcasella

If weather is bad I’m fine with paying now and waiting for cooler temps, if that’s okay with you. Oh, and I’m interested in small or medium driftwood, depending on actual dimensions. Do you have pictures?
Which driftwood are you looking at?

Fishcat

Mopani small or medium, depending on size/shape.

FishGirl115

Can you post pics of driftwood and cholla wood?
Are you firm on all prices?

Mcasella

Resized_20200622_204133.jpg Top left available. Other is gone.

Resized_20200503_101346.jpg Example of cholla

Resized_20200503_101142.jpg Have bottom and left pieces.

Resized_20200503_101044.jpg Have both pieces.

FishGirl115

Resized_20200622_204133.jpg Top left available. Other is gone.

Resized_20200503_101346.jpg Example of cholla

Resized_20200503_101142.jpg Have bottom and left pieces.

What prices are those? Do the fish swim through the cholla wood?

Mcasella

What prices are those? Do the fish swim through the cholla wood?
The cholla is too narrow for anything but small fry or shrimp to get into.
The first is XL mopani, then cholla, L malaysian, then river driftwood that doesn't have an exact type.

Fishcat

Would like the piece on the bottom in the third picture, please, and all the yellow/orange shrimp. Will pm.

Fishcat

Sorry to bother you, but did you get my pm? Sent on Wednesday just after I wrote the above. I have heard that people are having issues with them, but if you’re just busy that’s fine.

Mcasella

Sorry to bother you, but did you get my pm? Sent on Wednesday just after I wrote the above. I have heard that people are having issues with them, but if you’re just busy that’s fine.
I'll have to weigh the piece and get you a total.

Fishcat

OK, no hurry!

Desi

I got my java ferns today and they arrived green and very healthy. I think they’ll do great in my tank.... I’ll give you updates. Thanks again!

FishGirl115

Listed will be plants and fish I have for sale. Shipping is normally done Mon-Wed during the week to prevent weekend holds. Shipping should cost between $7 and $16 via USPS, I will quote you a price, if it is over that quote I cover it. Heat packs cost $2 each and are require for any fish being shipped during winter months. Cold packs are 1.50$ each and will be used with high heat weather with any fish (90+).

I do not ship during late November to early January (fish/inverts): early December to early January (non-animals) as holidays make shipping difficult and winter temperatures/possible delays make it dangerous for fish.

Plants:
Subwassertang - 3.50$ per golf ball (Unavailable)
Java moss - 3$ per golfball (Unavailable)

Anubias Minima Sm - 2.50$ (Unavailable)
Assorted Sm Anubias - 3$ each (limited available)
Anubias Large - 12$ (5-6" rhizome)

Large Java Fern - 1.75$ per single plant (5"+, available, assorted types)
Small Java Fern - 1.25$ per single plant (2"+, two available assorted types)

Dwarf Lily Plant Sm- 0.75$ each (will have good roots, unavailable)
Dwarf Lily Plant Giant - 7$ each (currently unavailable)
Pond Lily Plant - 1.50$ each (available)
Assorted Sprouted Aponogeton Bulbs - 2$ each (unavailable)

Frogbit (1-2") - $.50 each (available)

Fish:
Japan Blue Endler Pair - 12$ (unavailable)
Golden Japan Blue Endler Pair - 18$ (One available)
Scarlet Endler Pair - 13$ (one available)
Neon Green Endler Pair - 12$ (one available)

Female Guppy - 2.50$ (half black leopard edges in the fins)

Albino Bristlenose - 2$ (1.25", Unavailable)
Long Fin Albino Bristlenose - 4$ (Unavailable, 1.25")

Pearlscale Koi Angelfish (2.5-3") - 15$ (25-30% orange coverage, clean markings, female)
Blue Angel (2.75") - 12$ (blue silver)

Female PK Koi Betta (4-5 months, 1.5-1.75") - 4$
Female PK Blue Marble Betta (6 months old, 1.75") - 7$

Inverts:
Golden Rabbit Snail - 5$ each (1 available under 1")
Yellow Rabbit Snail - 4$ each (1 available under 1")

Assassin Snails - 2$ each (Two available)

Cherry Shrimp - 2.50$ each (Unavailable)
Cull Cherry Shrimp - 1$ each (6 available)
Orange/Yellow Shrimp - 3.50$ (4 avaialble)
Snowball Shrimp - 3$ each (1/4-1/2" 6 available)
Crystal Red Shrimp - pending
Crystal Black Shrimp - pending
Blue Bolt Shrimp - pending

MTS Snails - Free, up to 30 snails.
Ramshorn Snails - .10$ each
Pond/Bladder Snails - Up to 20 snails

Decorations:
River Rock - 1.50$ each (2 available)
Seiryu Stone - 4$ per lb (3 S-M pieces available)
Dragon Stone - 4$ per lb (3 pieces available)
Flat Resin Rocks (pentagonal) - 1$ each (four or five available)

Mopani Driftwood (S) - 3$ each (several available)
Mopani Driftwood (M) - 6$ (one available, presoaked)
Mopani Driftwood (M) - 7$ (two available)
Mopani Driftwood (L) - 8$ (presoaked, one available)
Mopani Driftwood (XL) - 16$ each (two available)
Malaysian Driftwood (L) - 10$ each (One available)
Cholla Wood (5"+)- 2$ each
Cholla Wood (<5") - 1.50$ each

Large Ceramic Cichlid Cave (5-7") - 4.50$ (one available)
Smaller Ceramic Cichlid Cave (2-4") - 3$ (one available)
Large Terracotta Pleco Tube (3" opening, 12" long) - 8$

Filtration:
Unopened Hosing and Attachments for Fluval 306/406 Filter - 8$
Fluval 306/406 Baskets (3) - 8$

Miscellaneous:

Tank For Sale:

46g Bowfront, stand, lid, light, filter(s) - 180$
2.5g, has lid, light, sponge filter with air pump - 28$
5.5g has lid, fluval nano light and dual sponge filter w/ air pump - 35$

Adoption Only:

*Notice: My tanks do have pest snails, I remove any and all snails/eggs that I am able to find but to be safe do a salt or bleach dip to remove any other sneakers.*
Can I see pics of the small anubias, and large java fern? Thanks. Also, how would you ship the tanks for sale?

Mcasella

Can I see pics of the small anubias, and large java fern? Thanks. Also, how would you ship the tanks for sale?
The tanks would be extremely hard to ship, the 2.5 would be the only one I'd attempt due to size.
I would have to get pictures of the anubias and large java fern.

FishGirl115

The tanks would be extremely hard to ship, the 2.5 would be the only one I'd attempt due to size.
I would have to get pictures of the anubias and large java fern.
Alright, thanks. Looking forward to pics I was hoping for 5 gallon, but that is okay.

Do you have pics yet?

slimeneo

Interested in bottom right piece if still available!
Sent PM!

Mcasella

Updated listing. Pictures of some driftwood, dragonstone, and plants included (as well as a sneak pic of a snowball shrimp).

Resized_20200728_194650.jpg

Resized_20200728_194810.jpg

Resized_20200728_195421.jpg

Resized_20200728_195459.jpg Sm Mopani

Resized_20200728_195550.jpg M/L Mopani

Resized_20200728_195336.jpg Presoaked L Mopani

Resized_20200728_194228.jpg Anubias nana petite

Resized_20200728_193841.jpg Crested Java fern (L assorted)

Resized_20200728_194403.jpg Sm Assorted Anubias

Resized_20200728_194224.jpg Anubias nana Petite

Fishcat

Just received five shrimp and a beautiful driftwood piece yesterday! Shrimp came through their unexpectedly long drip acclimation (they arrived as I was leaving for eight hours of work) without issues, and I saw two of them out and about today. Thank you, Mcasella !

Sauceboat

Do you have cull shrimp still available? Looking to get some for my betta tank as moss and hairgrass keepers. If so could I get a shipping estimate?

Mcasella

Do you have cull shrimp still available? Looking to get some for my betta tank as moss and hairgrass keepers. If so could I get a shipping estimate?
I do, if you can shoot me your zip code and how many you are wanting I can give you a shipping estimate.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Ssnaaiil
Replies
Views
Ryan1824
Replies
Views
NearMeBettas
Replies
Views