Who Wants To Be Interviewed?

GuppyGuy007

Well Known Member
Reaction score
@Anders247
This is a little off topic, but I feel it had to be said. I saw your name on this thread, and recognized your name from older threads. So I proceeded to click on your profile, and I noticed your location. I thought to myself that this guy must live in a pretty cool place, so I decided to look it up. I need to enhance my Star Wars knowledge.

AJE

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
GuppyGuy007 said:
@Anders247
This is a little off topic, but I feel it had to be said. I saw your name on this thread, and recognized your name from older threads. So I proceeded to click on your profile, and I noticed your location. I thought to myself that this guy must live in a pretty cool place, so I decided to look it up. I need to enhance my Star Wars knowledge.
It’s Star Wars legends so doesn’t count

AJE

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Dave125g said:
Anything after episode VI doesn't count lol.
Not going to start a nerd battle but, 7, 8, Rouge One and Solo were pretty good

Wraithen

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
AJE said:
Not going to start a nerd battle but, 7, 8, Rouge One and Solo were pretty good
Not to pick on you AJE, as i see this constantly with native english speakers. It makes me chuckle every time I see Rouge One. It makes me think of all the characters running around with red makeup on their cheeks. Im not sure why so many native speakers mix up rouge and rogue, but it entertains my simple mind all the time!

Discus-Tang

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Wraithen said:
Not to pick on you AJE, as i see this constantly with native english speakers. It makes me chuckle every time I see Rouge One. It makes me think of all the characters running around with red makeup on their cheeks. Im not sure why so many native speakers mix up rouge and rogue, but it entertains my simple mind all the time!
Yeah. "Red One"?

AJE

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Wraithen said:
I am a native English speaker, but in my defense... I don’t spell very well

Anders247

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
GuppyGuy007 said:
@Anders247
Thanks, haha, yeah, I'm a fan of the dinosaur aliens, they should be included in more SW literature.
AJE said:
It’s Star Wars legends so doesn’t count
Yeah, Disney ruined Star Wars. I consider all of the books they de-canonized as still fact, and disregard the new movies and books. They're terrible....

AJE

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
You know you guys can still ask each other questions without me

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom