Who Wants To Be Interviewed?

AJE

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
You’re a mod?? I am using an iPad instead of phone. I am so sorry I started your interview, we are mortal enemies, I challenge you to a duel
I'm watching the whole dang sub-forum for these interviews and still just realized I've missed many of them.

So, are we waiting on @AJE to start all interviews, or may anybody post the first question?

AJE

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Yes!! Interviews done, new people start commenting, no more waiting

NanaW

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I'm to boring to interview everyone would be put to sleep ........... soooo if anyone can't sleep I'm here to help

r5n8xaw00

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Ok I will but first good to have you.....
Now who is your favorite person on fishlore......ops:.....please say me......if you say Not Kermit then I will challenge him to a duel............just kidding.
How did you first get started in fish keeping and how did you pick your online fishlore handle?

lauren42

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I was thinking of interviewing some members so we can know them outside of their problems or advice. So if you want to be interviewed comment once, I will probably do one interview a week so if you weren’t one of the first to comment it might take a while. How about over 100 messeges. And multiple members can ask questions to the one featured member(one at a time). So just comment and I will tag you in your interview thread.
I’m in!!

Anders247

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I'll do it, if anyone is interested, not sure anyone really knows me anymore though haha.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom