Show Me Your Ten Gallon Fishtanks! ;)

CROWNTAILBETTA

hey, I'm decorating my ten gallon now and I want to know how you decorated your ten gallon so I can have some ideas on my aquascape. Please post pics of your pretty tanks. P.S. my tank will be used for a betta.

Justkeepswimming01

Mine is really bare I'm following this lol.

Fgrefee

1508.jpg

My ten gallon! Also housing a Betta.

CROWNTAILBETTA

Beautiful tank Fgrefee! I'm sure your betta is very happy.

Fgrefee

Beautiful tank Fgrefee! I'm sure your betta is very happy.
Thank you! Good luck with yours!

CROWNTAILBETTA

This is the design I decided on... For now. Lol

Fgrefee

This is the design I decided on... For now. Lol
Looks good! What's the floating plant?

Dave125g

Here's my daughter's guppy tank with fry on the side.lol
1471375020458.jpg

CROWNTAILBETTA

nice, I used to have the same gravel.

Dave125g

That was old gravel from my 75 when I went black.

CROWNTAILBETTA

looks like its being put to good use. how many guppy fry do you have?

Dave125g

11 guppy fry and 2 tetra fry

CROWNTAILBETTA

wow, that's a lot of fry!

Aster

Mine!

DSC04126.JPG
1 male guppy, 2 female guppies, 2 juvie male guppies, 2 amano shrimp, and a bunch of fry that I don't care to count. The weird little brown things at the bottom are plant bulbs that haven't sprouted.

Fgrefee

Mine!

DSC04126.JPG
1 male guppy, 2 female guppies, 2 juvie male guppies, 2 amano shrimp, and a bunch of fry that I don't care to count. The weird little brown things at the bottom are plant bulbs that haven't sprouted.
Looks gorgeous! I love love love the background!

Aster

Looks gorgeous! I love love love the background!

Thanks! I made it with brown construction paper, black sharpie, colored pencils, and a lot of spare time.

bizaliz3

Thanks! I made it with brown construction paper, black sharpie, colored pencils, and a lot of spare time.

That's impressive!! Nice job!

FishLoverJess

image.php?di=6429.jpg

heres my 10 gallon aquarium, in need of a major trimming

Dave125g

Wow, thank you! It means a lot ;D
I have to agree. I'd love to see what you can do with a large tank. Great job.

Fgrefee

And here I was hoping I could buy it someplace. I see now how you did it though! I don't have the time unfortunately. It's super impressive

Dave125g

And here I was hoping I could buy it someplace. I see now how you did it though! I don't have the time unfortunately. It's super impressive
I'm sure for a fee, you may be able to persuade him/her to custom make 1 for ya

Justkeepswimming01

I just updated mine but it's pretty scarce. I don't even have a fish in it at the moment, hopefully tonight theyre lol be a new betta

CROWNTAILBETTA

it would look great with a few more plants, but I like the gravel.

CROWNTAILBETTA

I love the river rocks Geoff! your tank is lovely.

Platylover

Here's my split Betta tank, have work to do in it

Fgrefee

I just updated mine but it's pretty scarce. I don't even have a fish in it at the moment, hopefully tonight theyre lol be a new betta
Is that an aquatop heater? Does it work well for you? I'm thinking of buying that one for my betta tank

Geoff

I love the river rocks Geoff! your tank is lovely.

Thanks! I'm pretty pleased with it.

Justkeepswimming01

I'm not sure what kind of heater it is, I ordered it on amazon so I'll look for you. It works pretty well yeah I usually use it in my 30G but the 10 needed it more so it's just turned on a low setting.
It's an Insten heater off of amazon.

Katy82

Here is my jungle of a 10 gallon before I trimmed everything. Total mess. But residents seemed to be happy.

Busy summer and the plants grew insanely fast!!! The Java fern produced so many "babies" but those and the moss blocked the sword so it started to fade.

Gage

This is before it was covered in hair algae but I need to clean it (not water changes but rescape) and add more lava rocks

Frogtank1

IMG_7286.JPG

toeknee

I have always loved that simple style of aquascaping Frogtank1 ...it already looks great but once that carpet fills in it will be amazing...well done

DanB80TTS

One of 3 ten gallon tanks

image.jpeg

beau

One of two 10gal Blackwater tanks, before all of the plants started dying lol (switched to RO water and a pH of ~5.8, don't think they love it too much)

Attachments

• 1471785612234.jpg
    1471785612234.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 393

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Charlie’s Dad
  • Question
Replies
Views
BettasAreSuperior