My builds

JayAlva
Wanted to keep all my aquariums in one thread so i started a new one just to add all my tank pictures.

Tore down a 5 gallon and scaped a 10 gallon quickly today to get Max space out of my stand.

The 20 long with 10 gallon on the bottom

20210502_174204.jpg

20 long has 12 chili rasboras 12! Espei Rasboras and 20 cherry shrimp. 3 sparking gouramis. Waiting for an imported order of orange cherry shrimp

20210502_174331.jpg

10 gallon has 3 pea puffers a yoyo loach and some guppy rescues i got which help out because the puffers love fry.

20210502_173911.jpg

My discus tank with a bunch of glofish and Cardinals.

20210502_174228.jpg

Betta'sAnonymous
Fun viewing! I feel like i don't really ever want discus myself, but i sure do like seeing others!

JayAlva
Betta'sAnonymous said:
Fun viewing! I feel like i don't really ever want discus myself, but i sure do like seeing others!
I don't mind sharing even if they're unconventional. I get inspiration from you guys and just add my twist to it.

Betta'sAnonymous
JayAlva said:
I don't mind sharing even if they're unconventional. I get inspiration from you guys and just add my twist to it.
Yeah, kind of funny how that works...i see stuff often between here and youtube that makes me think "what it i incorporated some of this with that and a pinch of something else with a smidgen of Dr. Dementor..."

Seamus111
True, but for me, I like the more Oddball fish. I've noticed over many years at County fairs and exhibits. How people enjoy many fish and tanks. But they really stand and watch tanks that have oddball community fish. Sometimes they have to look hard to find a certain fish. And some oddball fish become the clowns in a tank.

SamMe
Beautiful Discus tank! I never would have thought of that combination, it makes for a very colorful tank. Are those sponge filters you're using?

JayAlva
SamMe said:
Beautiful Discus tank! I never would have thought of that combination, it makes for a very colorful tank. Are those sponge filters you're using?
They're prefilters on aquaclear 110s but i changed the sponge that came with it to a coarser sponge so it never clogs and also has beneficial bacteria. I think i last gave it a squeeze 3 months ago. Before that weekly maintenance was necessary.

JayAlva
Strider1520
Awesome set ups!!!!!

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom