Movie Talk

scarface

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Thats what i say. I have heard very good things about it from picky people. Haven't yet watched it myself
Awe man, now you got me second guessing. I wanted your opinion. But since AJ said it's great, then it must be. AJ is the best. This movie better be good AJ. Ok, I'm off now for real. Laterz.

midna

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I feel ya man, lol.

Thinking about renting a movie on Amazon Prime. I was thinking Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, Galveston, Dark, or Solo. What do y'all think I should choose? Or should I pick something else? Lonely night for me cause no one wants to come over to hang out. So just movies tonight.
i would have picked jp
lonely? you could always talk to us

Bryangar

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Has anyone seen pacific rim2? I thought it was crazy, it had alot more action than the first.

I’ve also been watching Coco this whole week, Since my little sister keeps wanting to watch it. It’s probably played a good hundred times.

scarface

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Solo was pretty good. If another is made, I'd watch it. The who shot first question is finally resolved, lol.

midna

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
i just finished watching hot fuzz yesterday. it took me like 3 days to watch it because i kept getting distracted but i love that kind of humour

AJE

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Solo was pretty good. If another is made, I'd watch it. The who shot first question is finally resolved, lol.
Nice! I think they were planning on making two more, but then, no one went to watch it and they canceled Solo 2, Kenobi, and Fett. Any way did the ewalks eat the storm troopers?

scarface

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Nice! I think they were planning on making two more, but then, no one went to watch it and they canceled Solo 2, Kenobi, and Fett. Any way did the ewalks eat the storm troopers?
Yeah, I heard about those other movies. At first each movie was going to be a standalone film, but decided that all three movies will be connected, with Han Solo being the main character in all three. Then a bunch of Star Wars fans boycotted the movie which caused a huge financial loss, so now everything got scrapped. I don't blame them for not watching after they were attacked by the film creators themselves.

AJE

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I have a few questions that have to do with aquaman: Why is he the only one that can talk to fish? Why can only a few Atlantians breath air? Why are some atlantians normal looking and others look like reptilian mermaids and giant crabs? How did Arthur’s mother escape those people eating things without any light? Why didn’t he just call Superman to punch the bad guy into the sun?

scarface

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I have a few questions that have to do with aquaman: Why is he the only one that can talk to fish? Why can only a few Atlantians breath air? Why are some atlantians normal looking and others look like reptilian mermaids and giant crabs? How did Arthur’s mother escape those people eating things without any light? Why didn’t he just call Superman to punch the bad guy into the sun?
To answer all your questions at once, it's because MCU > DCU.

WinterSoldier.

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Currently working on Downton Abbey. (I really can't stand Mrs. O'Brian, or Thomas Barrow) and am a regular when it comes to old western movies, avengers movies, and comedies

midna

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Currently working on Downton Abbey. (I really can't stand Mrs. O'Brian, or Thomas Barrow) and am a regular when it comes to old western movies, avengers movies, and comedies
i just started watching downton abbey with my mom too!! it's such a crazy show lol

Bacalaotropic

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Folks you wanna see a great movie , see The Last of the Mohicans. Just the musical score is awesome, let alone the location and acting.

Bryangar

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Has anyone seen Mr. Nobody? Fun fact: I looked up the song Foo the Flowerhorn uses in all his videos, Gymnopedie no. 1 by Erik Satie(beautiful song btw) and somehow stumbled across the movie. It’s crazy when you understand it. Great film.

AJE

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
My brother and I used to watch the three amigos like twice a week for a couple years, we had close to the whole movie memorized

AJE

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I watched Captain Marvel last night, I really liked it but I’ve been hearing tons of negative reviews and I have no dea why, so for any of you movie critics can you explain why lots of people didn’t like it?

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom