Movie Talk

Anders247

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
:emoji_nerd:@Anders247 The 3 most recent SW movies are great (TFA was ehhh) the books aren’t that great either, I’ll give you that. But, In the tv shows they make lots of EU references, since you seem to be into eu :emoji_nerd:
You mean the Rebels TV show? I haven't watched it.
SW 7 and 8 were terrible, there was very little originality to them. There was way too much in common with 4, 5, and 6, IMO. Rogue One and Solo were good movies, I'll give them that.

AJE

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Rebels is so good(especially the last season), so is Clone wars. Next year, The Mandelorian, so excited

Anders247

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Oh, that does look really cool. The idea is awesome, but it being Disney, I wouldn't be surprised if the story sucks.

AJE

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I just found out they will be doing a Captain Cassian tv show!(from R1)SW

Jellibeen

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I recently saw Empire Strikes Back with a live orchestra! It was amazing. I had never seen a big orchestra before.

Betta'sAnonymous

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
going to go see the new fantastic beasts movie when it comes out. my mom wants to see the nutcracker with me.... Ugh lol. i also would like to see bohemian rhapsody. the last movie i watched was pet sematary.
Pet Semetary-old one or remake?

scarface

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
My cat acts like the reborn cat...
I feel ya man, lol.

Thinking about renting a movie on Amazon Prime. I was thinking Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, Galveston, Dark, or Solo. What do y'all think I should choose? Or should I pick something else? Lonely night for me cause no one wants to come over to hang out. So just movies tonight.

Last edited:

-Mak-

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I can't do horror, but my ap US gov teacher's family is friends with Steven King so I've heard some pretty interesting things about him.
Like many others here I can't wait for fantastic beasts

Betta'sAnonymous

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
I feel ya man, lol.

Thinking about renting a movie on Amazon Prime. I was thinking Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, Galveston, Dark, or Solo. What do y'all think I should choose? Or should I pick something else? Lonely night for me cause no one wants to come over to hang out. So just movies tonight.
Go Solo!! But, it is dangerous to go Solo, better take a Wookie

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom