Want To Sell Painted Fire Red - cherry shrimp - neocaridina davidi - GTA Ontario

Cherryshrimp420

EDIT: All gone for now

s2.jpg
IMG_20210126_183322.jpg
peas.jpg

betta06

do you think you could ship? I am still in Canada but quite far from where you are located.
I am looking to get some cherry shrimp so it might be possible but I will have to ask my parents first.
also I might not be able to get them right away will you still have some in a few months?

and you have a great price! some low quality ones at my lps are selling for $8.00 per shrimp!

Cherryshrimp420

do you think you could ship? I am still in Canada but quite far from where you are located.
I am looking to get some cherry shrimp so it might be possible but I will have to ask my parents first.
also I might not be able to get them right away will you still have some in a few months?

and you have a great price! some low quality ones at my lps are selling for $8.00 per shrimp!

Ah unfortunately I never shipped before....I have no idea if they can survive it especially with the cold temperatures here....

betta06

Ah unfortunately I never shipped before....I have no idea if they can survive it especially with the cold temperatures here....
ohh that is too bad....

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Fishfriendof315
  • Question
Replies
Views
NewAtFishKeeping
Replies
Views
kansas