I'll kick us off!
Hugooo
Favorite food?
Favorite color?
Favorite place?
Favorite drink?
Favorite fish?

Hugooo

Oh my gosh, I'm finally getting an interview! I feel so special!
I'll kick us off!
Hugooo
Favorite food?
Favorite color?
Favorite place?
Favorite drink?
Favorite fish?
Favorite food: idek, I have so many. I love fast food. Basically any food that is unhealthy.

Favorite color: orange or purple.

Favorite place: what do you mean? As in my favorite restaurant? Store? Or just any place in general?

Favorite drink: Pepsi, Sprite, or smoothies. (Not together, of course)

Favorite fish: As in to eat, then salmon. As in to keep: ...I don't really know. I only really got into fishkeeping last August, and I only have experience keeping livebearers. I also have bettas. Oh, Storytime! So my entire life we have had bettas (but they aren't mine, more like my family's) And I remember when I was little, they kept bettas in coffee pots and in bowls that were the size of like mugs. RIP bettas that weren't taken care of properly Of course, they didn't know anything about cycling, so there weren't any supplies; no filter, no heater, etc. But back to the question. For now, I don't really have a favorite fish. Yet. But I do have an empty 20 gallon long lying around where I used to keep my hamster, Teddy! I want to get tetras or otos or whatever. If anyone has any stocking ideas, post them here!

LOL sorry for my rant. Ask more questions, please! And thank you for starting this thread!

NevermindIgnoreMe

Oh my gosh, I'm finally getting an interview! I feel so special!

Favorite food: idek, I have so many. I love fast food. Basically any food that is unhealthy.

Favorite color: orange or purple.

Favorite place: what do you mean? As in my favorite restaurant? Store? Or just any place in general?

Favorite drink: Pepsi, Sprite, or smoothies. (Not together, of course)

Favorite fish: As in to eat, then salmon. As in to keep: ...I don't really know. I only really got into fishkeeping last August, and I only have experience keeping livebearers. I also have bettas. Oh, Storytime! So my entire life we have had bettas (but they aren't mine, more like my family's) And I remember when I was little, they kept bettas in coffee pots and in bowls that were the size of like mugs. RIP bettas that weren't taken care of properly Of course, they didn't know anything about cycling, so there weren't any supplies; no filter, no heater, etc. But back to the question. For now, I don't really have a favorite fish. Yet. But I do have an empty 20 gallon long lying around where I used to keep my hamster, Teddy! I want to get tetras or otos or whatever. If anyone has any stocking ideas, post them here!

LOL sorry for my rant. Ask more questions, please! And thank you for starting this thread!
Your very welcome! I am a fairly new fishlorian myself, and I love interview threads!

Lol I love fast food too...
What your favorite fast food place?
Place as in you only have an hour left on earth, where do you want to go excluding visiting relatives/friends?
Best prank you've ever pulled?
Worst injury?
Favorite flower?
Chocolate or Vanilla?
Cake or cupcakes?
Favorite book?

AJE

How long have you been in the hobby

Hugooo

Sorry for taking so long!
Your very welcome! I am a fairly new fishlorian myself, and I love interview threads!

Lol I love fast food too...
What your favorite fast food place?
Place as in you only have an hour left on earth, where do you want to go excluding visiting relatives/friends?
Best prank you've ever pulled?
Worst injury?
Favorite flower?
Chocolate or Vanilla?
Cake or cupcakes?
Favorite book?
Probably McDonald's, but I can't really say cause I don't usually go to other fast food places. I should though.

I don't even know, that is like impossible to answer. But if I have to answer, I'd say that I would teleport to Hawaii.

I don't really pull pranks, don't want to get in trouble But I always love jumping out at my 6-year-old brother and he's like AAAHHH!

I was at this trampoline place and I was jumping down from this five-foot ledge onto this really bouncy trampoline, and I was holding onto my legs ... somehow I kneed myself in the chin, and shattered a small part of my tooth, and bit my tongue ... ended up going to the ER. Thankfully, I was fine. The worst thing was, I was on a school field trip!

Probably tulips.

Chocolate ALL THE WAY

It depends, usually cake.

I have so many; I love to read. Probably Matched by Allie Condie, but I have many others!!! I'll think of more later.
How long have you been in the hobby
So this is kind of a mixed answer. Technically I have been in the hobby since July 2016, but I only started learning about cycling and stuff last August. Okay please don't hate me for this but here is my story. On July 4th, 2016, this lady gave me her goldfish that she won but she didn't want it. Apparently, I thought it was a good idea to place it in a 10 gallon along with a black moor goldfish, an SAE, and two black mollies. And it wasn't cycled. Needless to day, the tank didn't last over six months. Also, I did 75% WC like once a month RIP poor innocent fish

Hugooo

M O R E Q U E S T I O N S P L E A S E ! ! !

AquaticQueen

Favorite memory?
Scary story?

NBettas83

Favorite Elusive Fungi?

Hugooo

Yay! More questions!
Favorite memory?
Scary story?
I have so many! Probably sleepovers with my friends, singing in front of my school, and more.

Do you mean a scary story that happened to me? Or just a random scary story?
Favorite Elusive Fungi?
Sorry, you're going to have to explain to me what that is. Even Google couldn't help...

NBettas83

Sorry, you're going to have to explain to me what that is. Even Google couldn't help...
To be honest, not even I know.

AquaticQueen

Yay! More questions!

Do you mean a scary story that happened to me? Or just a random scary story?
Yep.

AquaticQueen

*Sigh*. Then how did you come up with it?!

So both. Go to post #5 to see one of my worst injuries. As for a random scary story, here: scary stories for kids - Google Search Knock yourself out. Just don't blame me when you can't fall asleep. Cheers!
Thanks. The Clown Statue and The Hitchhiker were actually pretty creepy but not so creepy you have nightmares.

The_fishy

Favorite tree?

NBettas83

Favorite Mountainous Ground Dwelling Sloth?

Hugooo

Favorite tree?
To be honest, I don't really know that much about tree types, but I'd have to say oaks, maples, evergreens, and maybe more?
Favorite Mountainous Ground Dwelling Sloth?
Loading Error...

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Salem
Replies
Views
Amazoniantanklvr
Replies
Views
FishGirl115
Replies