Fish 321's 10 gallon nano reef

fish 321

I figured I would make a journal for my maturing 10 gallon nano so here it is.
Tank- 10 gallon
Light- aquaknight led
Filter- aquaclear 20
Heater- fluval
Skimmer- Odyssea clean 100
Auto top off system
15 pounds of rock
Salt- instant ocean
Fish food- Omega One marine pellets
Coral food- Benepets reef food
Fish- black clown, chocolate mocha clown.
Corals- 4 disco mushrooms, candy cane coral, green star polyps.

erinw347

I’m not (yet) in SW but I love looking at reef tanks! following!

fish 321

erinw347 said:
I’m not (yet) in SW but I love looking at reef tanks! following!
I thought it would be hard but its really about as easy as freshwater. It just takes more time for water changes, closer attention to parameters, and more money.

HarrisonAquatics

Looks like you have your Aquaknight mounted WAY higher than mine, but what settings do you use?

Jacklynn

Approximately what were your costs to set this up? And what does it cost you to maintain? Just for curiosities sake.. as I may be interested in starting my own nano reef in the near future...

fish 321

HarrisonAquatics said:
Looks like you have your Aquaknight mounted WAY higher than mine, but what settings do you use?
I know I mounted it kinda high but it was still too bright so I had to lower my settings. I have the blues at 4 taps and whites at 9 taps.
Jacklynn said:
Approximately what were your costs to set this up? And what does it cost you to maintain? Just for curiosities sake.. as I may be interested in starting my own nano reef in the near future...
I believe I spent around 200 dollars on the set up not including the fish and corals.

Fishnpups

Just want to admire your tank because i miss saltwater. Hope your babies stay chunky and happy.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom