Completely/Evenly Random Discussion 2: The Randomer Discussion

Crispii

Random question: What is the coolest thing that you found? For me, it's finding $20 on the floor when I was walking out from my history class today. :p

BlackSkirtTetra

A crocodile when I was walking through a woods near a river. I’m not giving any more context, but needless to say, I escaped unscathed.

FinalFins

Ummmmm the $1 per gal sale at petco?

edit oh wait no last year I found 40 USD walking home from school.

Crispii

FinalFins said:
Ummmmm the $1 per gal sale at petco?

edit oh wait no last year I found 40 USD walking home from school.
I found $40 at a swimming pool once. :p

CMB

Crispii said:
Random question: What is the coolest thing that you found? For me, it's finding $20 on the floor when I was walking out from my history class today. :p
Not super exciting to most other people, but I did once find a smooth red, perfectly sized and shaped fidget rock in the area around my house.

FinalFins

Oooh a new random discussion........

CMB

FinalFins said:
Oooh a new random discussion........
Random Discussion 2: The Randomer Discussion.

FinalFins

No, Random Discussion 2, More Discussion Than Random Discussion

RyanC14

Random discussion two: electric boogaloo

When I found a baby cory in my tank probably

FinalFins

Who votes CrispiI to change thread to a more interedting name like what we suggested

Crispii

FinalFins said:
Who votes CrispiI to change thread to a more interedting name like what we suggested
Nani?!

FinalFins

What in japanese, right?

Change the same of this thread to something intetersting.

Also, how are the altums doing?

Feohw

I have no memory of this place.... also seems we have a new OP. Tough luck NC122606 :p

Crispii

FinalFins said:
What in japanese, right?

Change the same of this thread to something intetersting.

Also, how are the altums doing?
Yes, nanI means "what" in Japanese.

Huh. I didn't realize until now that I was the OP for this thread. I thought that NC122606 was still the OP for this thread. Hmm... I'll think about changing the name of this thread. ;)

Altums are doing fine, although there's a few aggression.

Feohw

Oh my.... the discussion just got randomer! What have you done Crispii? Also what is everyone's opinions on the Wobbegong shark?

CaptainAquatics

Most random thing to ever happen to me?
Hmmmmmmm.....
Getting a aquarium.... getting more aquariums..... becoming obsessed with aquariums..... having over 60 species of fish..... all in a three year span.....

Yep. That’s the most random

Crispii

Feohw said:
Oh my.... the discussion just got randomer! What have you done Crispii? Also what is everyone's opinions on the Wobbegong shark?
EVERYONE MUST BOW DOWN TO ME!!!!

And what about it? It's just a shark. :p

FinalFins

I refuse.

Feohw

Crispii said:
I can't bow to someone that fails every test they take.
Crispii said:
Now you have taken a step too far. This isn't just a shark.... its a wobbegong.
CaptainAquatics said:
Most random thing to ever happen to me?
Hmmmmmmm.....
Getting a aquarium.... getting more aquariums..... becoming obsessed with aquariums..... having over 60 species of fish..... all in a three year span.....

Yep. That’s the most random
The most random thing - but the best random thing. Never thought I'd be this invested in fish....

FinalFins

Hey! The name is changed! Cheers to Crispii

CMB

Crispii said:

I bow down to no one! I shall start a revolution if necessary! :p

Feohw

CMB said:
I bow down to no one! I shall start a revolution if necessary! :p
I'm down for this. As long as all rebels bow to me. Don't worry, just a formality.

FinalFins

Feohw said:
I'm down for this. As long as all rebels bow to me. Don't worry, just a formality.
I rebel to this.

Feohw

FinalFins said:
I rebel to this.
I rebel to your rebellion against my rebellion.

CMB

Feohw said:
Umm.....this is starting to feel a bit like the French Revolution. Let's revolt against monarchy! Now that we've revolted, let's put in new monarchy!

Feohw said:
I'm allying with FinalFins here against your rebellion.

FinalFins

Feohw said:
Guess what I rebel to your rebellion against my rebellion against your rebellion to rebel against crispii

CMB

FinalFins said:
Guess what I rebel to your rebellion against my rebellion against your rebellion to rebel against crispii
Yeah, exactly! And I support your rebelling against his rebellion against your rebellion, against his rebellion against Crispii.

Feohw

CMB said:
Umm.....this is starting to feel a bit like the French Revolution. Let's revolt against monarchy! Now that we've revolted, let's put in new monarchy!
Why change a system that has already been established when that would mean so much work?
CMB said:
I'm allying with FinalFins here against your rebellion.
I'm allying with Crisp against your rebellion to my rebellion of FFs rebellion of my rebellion to Crisps rules in which I'm allied with you. Guess Mike never thought his new thread would result in all out war.

FinalFins

FishWars:Fishlore Edition

CMB

Feohw said:
Why change a system that has already been established when that would mean so much work?

I'm allying with Crisp against your rebellion to my rebellion of FFs rebellion of my rebellion to Crisps rules in which I'm allied with you. Guess Mike never thought his new thread would result in all out war.
But they'd already done all the work, so reestablishing the old system was just as much work as implementing a new one. :p

And wait, you're back to allying with Crispii? Didn't you start this rebellion in the first place?

FinalFins

I'm confused. So Feo is allying with crisp but feo was rebelling against crisp.

CMB

FinalFins said:
Yeah, I think that's about where we're at. All I know is that I'm rebelling against anyone who wants to make me bow. :p

Feohw

CMB said:
But they'd already done all the work, so reestablishing the old system was just as much work as implementing a new one. :p
But we were one step ahead and didn't bother working to establish a new system. So no work needed! Genius am I right?
CMB said:
And wait, you're back to allying with Crispii? Didn't you start this rebellion in the first place?
Technically you did, but I'm going to take full credit for it anyway. And yes, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. So Crisp is now my friend as you are rebelling against me. But he is also my enemy. So you are actually my friend. However, you are also my enemy. So Crisp is actually my.......
FinalFins said:
And why can't I do both?
CMB said:
Yeah, I think that's about where we're at. All I know is that I'm rebelling against anyone who wants to make me bow. :p
I don't want you to bow. But unfortunately, I don't always get what I want.

Crispii

If you're not with me, then you are my enemy.

CMB

Crispii said:
So, it has come to this.

Feohw

Crispii said:
Then I ally with FF and CMB in their rebellion of my rebellion of FFs rebellion to my rebellion to you. I'm fighting on all fronts, so I may as well rebel against myself while I'm at it. (what in the world has this thread come to)

Crispii

Feohw said:
Then I ally with FF and CMB in their rebellion of my rebellion of FFs rebellion to my rebellion to you. I'm fighting on all fronts, so I may as well rebel against myself while I'm at it. (what in the world has this thread come to)
You will try.

Crispii

Feohw

Crispii

FinalFins

Let us gather a army of rams to face the altums. Feo is now with us. You stand no chance, Crisp.

Feohw

Crispii said:
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!
You were the chosen one (by Mike himself!) It was said you would destroy the altums, not buy them! You were supposed to bring balance to the rams, not leave them in the shop!
FinalFins said:
Let us gather a army of rams to face the altums. Feo is now with us. You stand no chance, Crisp.
10 rams against, what? 6 altums? And juveniles at that. Bet Crisp is shaking.

CMB

FinalFins

Are you ready? I sure am.

Crispii

FinalFins said:
Are you ready? I sure am.
Bruh. Bows and arrows won't kill my altums. They have been trained to use lightsabers.

CMB

Feohw said:
You were the chosen one (by Mike himself!) It was said you would destroy the altums, not buy them! You were supposed to bring balance to the rams, not leave them in the shop!

10 rams against, what? 6 altums? And juveniles at that. Bet Crisp is shaking.
You can count my four Rams in that, I stand with you!

Crispii said:
Bruh. Bows and arrows won't kill my altums. They have been trained to use lightsabers.
And my Rams are wise in the ways of the force, so it shall be an even match!

FinalFins

Hey CrispiI mine have learned from yoda and Ultra Shaggy .

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom