Waiting room aquarium

Skrabbitskrabbit
At my kids new pediatrician’s......
Seems..crowded
(Can’t even see the corys or the -at least- 3 huge catfish hiding behind the decoration)

00E68C4E-61BA-4853-A1EC-9EF17F44374C.jpeg

Tank shot

Betta'sAnonymous
Wonder what company does that for them? I know our pediatrician has some company that does all the stocking and maintaining

Skrabbitskrabbit
Betta'sAnonymous said:
Wonder what company does that for them? I know our lediatrician has some company that does all the stocking and maintaining
Yeah I always wonder if fish like this are taken care of for that reason.

Betta'sAnonymous
Skrabbitskrabbit said:
Yeah I always wonder if fish like this are taken care of for that reason.
I think the receptionist told me that all she did with it was feed them. Don't remember, been a few years since i asked!

A201
Looks like a couple of albino Tinfoil Barbs in the mix. Eight inch to twelve inch growing potential. The aquarium management company will likely change out over sized stock when needed.

alven
I know nothing about keep larger tanks but that aquarium looks too small for all of those fish IMO..

Skrabbitskrabbit
A201 said:
Looks like a couple of albino Tinfoil Barbs in the mix. Eight inch to twelve inch growing potential. The aquarium management company will likely change out over sized stock when needed.
Hopefully they will, really seems like they need to get some of the big ones out! They barely had room to turn around. At least they all seemed like peaceful fish

Top Bottom