NICREW TC-321 LCD Display Temperature Controller

Tol

Anyone have an experience with these? I know a lot of people say Inkbird controllers work well for Aquariums but I noticed NiCrew now has one for $10 cheaper. Only like 3 reviews on Amazon so far though.

SinisterCichlids

So I have no experience with the product you're talking about, but I do have products from Nicrew and dealt with their customer service before. I bought a heater from Nicrew and it crapped out on me pretty quickly. I contacted them and no questions asked told me they will either (1) refund me, (2) send me out a new heater, or (3) give me any other product of theirs for the same or lesser value. I went with the refund and although the product **** the bed, their customer service was great, and that's why I decided to go with them for all my lighting. I use their lights for my tanks and thoroughly enjoy them, no issues with the lights.

Tol

Thanks,

As it turns out the NiCrew sold out and the Inkbirds have a 20% coupon right now which makes it the same price anyway, so I guess that made the choice easier.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom