Intro, Hello There Fishlore!

Platytude

Hi folks, just discovered this Forum while researching a medication thing. I've been in the hobby since I was five years old, and fell down the stairs with a bowl of guppies. I got a concussion but did not spill a drop. Currently I have 34 tanks, from 29 gallons on down. I am limited by what I can lift myself. Most of my tanks are planted. Not anything too fancy going on in there, I keep common fish and neo shrimp. I belong to a local aquarium society, and enjoy sharing fish, plants and inverts with other club members. Photo is one of my neo shrimp tanks. Looking forward to learning from you.

Attachments

• B0155516.JPG
    B0155516.JPG
    291.9 KB · Views: 9

Rose of Sharon

Welcome to Fishlore! Wow, that's a lot of tanks!!!! You will love it here! :)

BradleyH2O

Welcome! That’s a fine looking tank and I dig your forum handle, lol

We wouldn’t be mad if you shared pics of your other tanks :D

Leeman75

Welcome to the community!! Love your tank and your Red Tiger Lotus! I have one in my tank that has grown so large and has sent up about 8 lilly pads! They're awesome plants!!

richiep

Croeso welcome to fishlore
34 tanks I think you still have concussion from that fall :emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing: hope you enjoy yourself

Platytude

Thanks for the warm welcomes. I've had at least 4 more concussions since then, that could explain a lot. This is my Blue Dream shrimp tank. I put 3 in there, and they disappeared for about 6 weeks. Then, suddenly, I had hundreds.

Attachments

• B0034979.JPG
    B0034979.JPG
    303.8 KB · Views: 6

BigManAquatics

Welcome, welcome, enjoy it here!

Similar Aquarium Threads

5 Gallon Tank Newbie with a nano
Replies
Views
AmnScott
Replies