Hello All

APColorado

I wanted to introduce myself properly, I am not new but forgot my password to my old account along with the email.

I have 125 gallon tropical community tank, 75 gallon (initially started as an RCS, but morphed to a Cory/RCS tank), 20 gallon yellow shrimp tank, and 40 gallon quarantine tank currently empty but will be started up as a planted grow out tank.

Along with having fish. I have a herd of guinea pigs (10 sows) and all rescues, 2 rescue dogs and 3 foster sons.

I think one of the Moderators will know who I am since I emailed her with a life update but couldn't log back on since that laptop just crashed and just got a new laptop for Xmas.

If any of the mods can combined my accounts I would greatly appreciate it.

Coradee

Hi AP good to see you I’ve missed seeing your ’piggy’ videos
I’ll leave a message for Mike about merging your accounts

APColorado

Hi AP good to see you I’ve missed seeing your ’piggy’ videos
I’ll leave a message for Mike about merging your accounts

Thank you so much!!! I'm back for good now. I have to restart in making videos of my herd, it was always a stress reliever for me just like participating in this forum. It is basically a new herd, my older piggies have passed away and been adopting new ones from time to time.

Lucy

Hey AP, great to see you back.
Sorry abut the gals. Never did get there to kidnap them lol

APColorado

Hey AP, great to see you back.
Sorry abut the gals. Never did get there to kidnap them lol

I have new cute ones for you to drool over

Mike

The 2 accounts are now merged. Missed seeing you around so welcome back AP!

APColorado

The 2 accounts are now merged. Missed seeing you around so welcome back AP!

Thanks a bunch Mike. Missed this forum greatly and happy I'm back. I've allotted time for myself in 2021. I've realized that I needed to reconnect to my passions and being on this forum and talking about fish is one of them

jdhef

Hey AP...good to see you back. Happy New Year!

ryanr

AP's back, tell a friend!
Welcome back bud.... looking forward to those vid's again.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
sunnycal

Latest Aquarium Threads

Top Bottom