Guppy Train Review

Discussion in 'Reviews - Equipment, Products, etc.' started by Vb0105, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Vb0105New MemberMember

I ordered 5 strains 5 trios from him.. Crystal Blue persuasions, Dumbo wing wing, platinum Galaxy Tiger tank raised, Blue diamond umbrella tail tank raised, and red tuxedo dragon tank raised.
    The first night a couple of hours the blue diamond male dies, then one by one the red tuxedo dragons die within the first week, contacted him and he replaced the blue diamond male had to pay reship fee, then contacted him everytime one of the red tuxedo dragons died, so now it's been a little over three weeks and the Crystal Blue persuasion are all barely hanging on for their lives, and just went to feed tonight and one of the platinum Galaxy Tiger females was dead..
    Totally a bad experience.. Ordered from other reputable breeders and have had guppies since 2007. And all my parameters are in check 0 across the board and 7. 6 pH. All of my other strains are thriving but not the guppy train fish. I lost a whole bunch of money 450 dollars worth.. Smh.. Guess it is a learning lesson.. Never again will I order from them. Just want all my fish lovers out there to beware. . Thanks

2. PlatyloverFishlore VIPMember

That’s awful... I really hope he just got some bad stock in and this isn’t a regular occurrence. Are the new guppies you had reshiped doing decent?

3. Vb0105New MemberMember

Not really I started general cure and erythromycin tonight . I really hope they pull through. Thanks for caring.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2019
  4. PlatyloverFishlore VIPMember

That’s a real shame.:( I hope they’re able to make it as well. I’ve looked at his strains before and they really are stunners, so hopefully yours can make it.

5. Vb0105New MemberMember

Me too.. I thought that too. . Until the ones I received aren't nearly as stunning as the ones in the videos. Mine are very small like you see a little of the coloring but not as pretty as the videos. The first pic I posted is the one he sent supposed to platinum Galaxy Tiger male . The second picture is his advertisement.

Attached Files:

6. PlatyloverFishlore VIPMember

That is a major difference, hopefully that’s just because they’re either young or because of the stress they’re under currently. But it is a rather drastic difference...

7. Vb0105New MemberMember

Yes it is. Hope it will be more colorful. I don't know they are sick so hope they make it.

8. RainBettaWell Known MemberMember

I'm sorry... :(

Just curios, but how much did you pay?

9. Vb0105New MemberMember

I paid about 400 dollars for those stains. . Not worth it at all.. First pic is what I thought I was supposed to get . Second pic is what I actually got. 3rd pic was Dumbo wing wing what I was supposed to get. 4th pic is what I actually got

Attached Files:

10. Nightstar17New MemberMember

Wow, that is really upsetting! I was thinking of purchasing from there, but had heard they're really spendy. Thanks for posting your photos. If you want, I can private message you a place near me that gets in true beautiful dumbos. I know the guy ships. This place had red mosaic dumbo and purple mosaic dumbos where the females looked just as good as the males!

11. RainBettaWell Known MemberMember

Geez. That's pricy, even for what you were supposed to get. And you didn't even get what you were supposed to get

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice