Bettas Breeding Project (second Generation)

Guanchy

Hello! 8 months ago I bred these guys:

IMG_1763.JPG

you can check out that thread here:
KoI Betta Breeding Journal | Betta Breeding | Page 15 384691

and I kept two of their kids, which are these ones here, male on top and female at the bottom. The male has gotten a lot more yellow recently. I'm hoping I get a lot of yellow offspring.

IMG_1766.JPG

terrible photos I know! but ill update with better photos later! I will be breeding them and documenting the process here.

e_watson09

Oh my goodness! I kid you not I squealed when I saw you posted this! I loved your last thread! I can't wait to follow this one as well!

EDIT:

How soon do you plan to breed them?

Guanchy

e_watson09 said:
Oh my goodness! I kid you not I squealed when I saw you posted this! I loved your last thread! I can't wait to follow this one as well!

EDIT:

How soon do you plan to breed them?
Thank you!!! I'm moving into a new place at the end of this month so I'm just waiting to move in to breed them, so probably in a month or less.

e_watson09

Guanchy said:
Thank you!!! I'm moving into a new place at the end of this month so I'm just waiting to move in to breed them, so probably in a month or less.
Oh nice! It sounds like you and I may be breeding our bettas at the same time! I have a couple imports coming in and I figure I'll be looking to breed in about a month or two once they settle in! I'm sure I'll be sending you messages to bounce ideas off you!

Guanchy

e_watson09 said:
Oh nice! It sounds like you and I may be breeding our bettas at the same time! I have a couple imports coming in and I figure I'll be looking to breed in about a month or two once they settle in! I'm sure I'll be sending you messages to bounce ideas off you!
make sure you do a thread I would love to follow! and you can ask away, I'm not an expert but I can try to help as much as I can

Cherie G

Looking forward to reading this thread as you go long your next adventure, fun and interesting. Very beautiful and unique fish. Thanks for posting!

Top Bottom