Updated August 13, 2019
Author: Mike - FishLore Admin
Fish and Aquarium Photo Contest RulesYou must first create an account before you can upload and vote for photos. Your account will allow you to post photos in the Aquarium and Fish Photo Contests and participate in the FishLore Fish Forum.
- You can enter as many photos as you want.
- Upload your pictures to the right contest category!
- Photos must be your OWN and taken by YOU.
- For votes, we are using the forum's reaction system (the "likes" on posts). The photo with the most reactions/likes wins! You can like as many photos as you want.
- You agree not to ask others to vote for your photos on the forum. This means that you can NOT create posts requesting votes, put a link in your forum signature requesting votes or PM others in the fish forum asking for votes.
- Anyone caught trying to cheat will get their membership revoked (banned). This is just a friendly contest with fellow fish enthusiasts.
- To vote: Log in to your account and then browse to the photo or photos you want to vote for. The photos with the most votes at the end of the month will be announced the winners.
Depending on the how well these contests perform, we may add more categories in the future. Now, go VOTE!