Zoo med light fixture

idkausernamesoyeah

Well Known
Reaction score
so i have a spare zoomed light fixture from a leopard gecko tank that i found out he doesnt need so i wanted to use it on my fish tank!!! i have a 29 gallon that needs lights could this work well?

Attachments

AquaKid

Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I'd suggest changing the light bulbs to white led ones, but I don't see why you can't use the fixture. It might not light the tank evenly though.

OP
idkausernamesoyeah

idkausernamesoyeah

Well Known
Reaction score
AquaKid said:
I'd suggest changing the light bulbs to white led ones, but I don't see why you can't use the fixture. It might not light the tank evenly though.
dang. and i was planning on changing the light bulbsi just m asking if it will fully light the tank

AquaKid

Reaction score
Experience
3 years
You might as well try it and see how it looks. You already have the fixture, and lightbulbs don't cost too much

OP
idkausernamesoyeah

idkausernamesoyeah

Well Known
Reaction score
AquaKid said:
You might as well try it and see how it looks. You already have the fixture, and lightbulbs don't cost too much
but i would probably want like some plant supporting lights which idk where to even look

AquaKid

Reaction score
Experience
3 years
idkausernamesoyeah said:
but i would probably want like some plant supporting lights which idk where to even look
Plant lights are really lights that output between 6500k and 7000k. Amazon probably has led bulbs at that range.

New Threads