40 Gallon Tank Zombie's 40gB

ZombieKeepr

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
haha! Yep! I thought about that EXCEPT Doom[the angel] would probably see them as bite size worms[she can eat full size von rio tetras which is why she's with congos, emperors, diamonds, widows, buenos aires, & columbians] so I was just gonna let this guy live out his life in here. It's already been 2 years and he was HUGE[for a kuhli, atleast] when he finally went in with her.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
haha! Yep! I thought about that EXCEPT Doom[the angel] would probably see them as bite size worms[she can eat full size von rio tetras which is why she's with congos, emperors, diamonds, widows, buenos aires, & columbians] so I was just gonna let this guy live out his life in here. It's already been 2 years and he was HUGE[for a kuhli, atleast] when he finally went in with her.
LOL could be. My angels never paid any attention to my Kuhlis. Of course they have lots of rocks and wood to hide/sleep under too.
Carol

ZombieKeepr

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
And another FTS ... I'm loving this tank! [still, it needs it's WC and top off]

ZombieKeepr

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
hehe Thanks, Butterfly! It's definitely nice to see it shine after 2 years of it being set up[it got it's T5HO light in August.]

ZombieKeepr

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I feel like updating this! The 40gB is growing plants like WEEDS so that's nice!

[please excuse the reflections ... I took that pic after the WC before I laid back down & didn't want to move again. xD ]

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom