Zebra Pleco bargain!

Kevzebrapleco

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Just went to my lfs and they have been told they are having to close down! Which is very unfortunate for me as it’s my favourite place to buy fish. On the up side I got these 2 little beauties for £40 each as they were the last ones ;) rip off!!! Haha, buy of the year me thinks :p Anyone know what they are and think it was a good deal haha??? Only playing lol.
2310AE07-549E-438B-BE2C-C8E1A4F7709B.jpeg

Kevzebrapleco

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
No not for the pair, I wish ;) it was £40 each which is still cheap enough for me haha :p and will go well with the other 10 I have :)

Kevzebrapleco

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
That is a steal since zebra plecos cost around $100+ or £77+.
Well the shop has them up for sale at £130 usually but seeing as they are closing down I got them at cost price. To be honest I know the girl there and a few breeders and have never paid over £60 for one. They are about if you look hard enough or buy enough hence the reason I have 12 now. Imagine they started breeding ;) hahahahaha

Kevzebrapleco

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
My kids tank (which I tend to!) and my zebra Pleco tank, which you will see no zebra plecos! Haha ;)

Kevzebrapleco

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Whoever changed my thread title, why not at least speak with me about it and what rule was I breaking by putting what I put??? Very petty if you ask me. Maybe by someone with no sense of humour??? ......... now you can close my thread if you wish but I will be posting a complaint and asking if you whoever changed my thread title was within their rights to do so. Once in my thread the title that was used was part of my post, and was meant to be lighthearted so what’s the problem???

An abuse of admins powers if you ask me............

smee82

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I dont know your original tittle but i do know the mods dont do anything without a reason. If i was you id send them a private message.

Feohw

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Whoever changed my thread title, why not at least speak with me about it and what rule was I breaking by putting what I put??? Very petty if you ask me. Maybe by someone with no sense of humour??? ......... now you can close my thread if you wish but I will be posting a complaint and asking if you whoever changed my thread title was within their rights to do so. Once in my thread the title that was used was part of my post, and was meant to be lighthearted so what’s the problem???
I've seen mods change threads names to be more in line with whats in the thread. I don't think its an abuse of power at all. There is always a reason - not sure what your original title was. This new thread title however will be seen as problematic.

Kevzebrapleco

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I dont know your original tittle but i do know the mods dont do anything without a reason. If i was you id send them a private message.
How do I find out who it was? And they could have at least asked me first if I would change it you’d think? What gives them poetic justice just to change something to what they like or prefer?

I've seen mods change threads names to be more in line with whats in the thread. I don't think its an abuse of power at all. There is always a reason - not sure what your original title was. This new thread title however will be seen as problematic.
It’s funny you should say that because this thread title seems to have outlasted the other thread title that I didn’t think anyone would have a problem with??? Strange, don’t you think ;)

Feohw

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
How do I find out who it was? And they could have at least asked me first if I would change it you’d think? What gives them poetic justice just to change something to what they like or prefer?
It isn't really a big deal. They can't ask for every thread that needs a change. Correcting
It’s funny you should say that because this thread title seems to have outlasted the other thread title that I didn’t think anyone would have a problem with??? Strange, don’t you think ;)
Threads tend to get lost when not replied to. I have a feeling it will change soon now that it's bumped back up.

Edit* there it goes

Kevzebrapleco

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Oh wow... wish I could get zebras for cheap here.
Why are
It isn't really a big deal. They can't ask for every thread that needs a change. Correcting

Threads tend to get lost when not replied to. I have a feeling it will change soon now that it's bumped back up.

Edit* there it goes
yep it sure just did ;) haha

Coradee

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years

Hehe yes it’s changed now :p
Just for clarification... we often edit thread titles so they better reflect the question, it helps people also when searching to get more relevant results

Kevzebrapleco

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Spoke to coradee and all sorted now, just said I wish I had been informed before that’s all.

Is there a light hearted talk as much nonsense as you like thread? ;)

I also don’t mean to be or sound rude, well maybe I did a little :p but only because I wasn’t notified. I’m pretty new to this forum and this was a bit of a learning curve for me, but now I know so all good :)

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom