Reaction score
He just wanted to get a little action! ;D

Nice fish!

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Great Pic!!! Zebras move around so fast that it's really hard to get a good picture. I'm still trying to take pictures of my turquoise danios and all I get is a smear. hahaha.
Carol

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
awesome fishies!
Hey Butterfly, have you tried taking pics of them while feeding? Maybe they'd stay still longer if they were eating...

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Gwenz, beautiful Zebra Danios I noticed you have the same tank background as mine (in my 30G tank), lol.

jim55379

Reaction score
Hey nice Zebra Danios. I have 1 myself and also 3 orangish-white danios. I am not sure what you call them but are danios.

ncje

Reaction score
Looks like they are in great health... a tip for budding fish photographers (ill add that my job is in film), to get a clear photo make sure you use a very fast shutter speed the higher the better....... most cameras are auto so its not an option. When you shoot film to get clear frame by frame its a min of 1/500th. The lower it goes the more blur you get... take racecars as an example always shot with high shutter speed to remove motion blur.

OP
Gwenz

Gwenz

Well Known
Reaction score
ncje said:
Looks like they are in great health...
At the time I took the pic, one of my Zebra Danios had a split fin. You can see it on the second fish in the picture. He's ok now though.

Gwenz

New Threads