20 Gallon Tank Zebra danio(s) keep disappearing!!

NotSarah

Do you have a lid?

WagglePets

NotSarah

Yes and it’s completely sealed
Hmm, well they wouldn’t just disappear. Did you try moving around the hard scape to see if you see them anywhere? Maybe they’re hiding? They’ve got to be somewhere! Do you have snails in there…I recently heard a story where someone lost their Betta, just disappeared within 7 hours during the day, and supposedly they found the bones under the substrate when they went investigating and surmised quick death somehow and then snails finished him off quickly.

WagglePets

Hmm, well they wouldn’t just disappear. Did you try moving around the hard scape to see if you see them anywhere? Maybe they’re hiding? They’ve got to be somewhere! Do you have snails in there…I recently heard a story where someone lost their Betta, just disappeared within 7 hours during the day, and supposedly they found the bones under the substrate when they went investigating and surmised quick death somehow and then snails finished him off quickly.
I have a big mystery snail so that could be possible. Also I’ll move stuff around :) thanks!

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
UnknownUser
Replies
Views
Annie424
Replies
Views
mattgirl
Replies