Zebra Danio Pregnant?

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Hi! I was wondering if my Zebra Danio might be pregnant. I bought 6 of them on Saturday. One is smaller than the others but it is much "rounder" than the others and is quite "fat". I'm not sure if I'm right, but I read the message somebody else wrote asking if their guppies were pregnant, and my Zebra Danio, looks just like the pictures they sent in.

Please help, I don't know what I'd do if it was pregnant.  :-\

Should I send a picture?

Gwenz

newbie101

Well Known Member
Reaction score
guppies are way different from danios FYI, like they are livebearers and danios aren't, so danios don't have a gravid spot.
Do you have a pic of her? It might not be pregnant because female danios are fatter than males...

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I have pic, but it comes up as an error every time I try to send it. Maybe I don't haven't got enough memory on my PC or something. ???

She is so fast though, all my pictures are blurred!! They wouldn't be very clear anyway. Some of the others look a little like her, but not quite as "fat". What do you think? Do you think she's maybe eating to much or something?? :-\

Gwenz

chris02_84

Valued Member
Reaction score
i thought the same thing when i got my zebra...turns out...it was just FAT....exciting nonetheless

fish_r_friend

Well Known Member
Reaction score
mine are the same way

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I guess she might just be fat then.!

Gwenz

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom