zebora danios

gilly2402

hI all can anyone shed any light on this matter... I recently purchased some zebora danios and 1 is very distinct has its pectoral fins are very very long and like wings which flow in the water any help or comments welcome

Gwenz

Well, I do know that u can get long finned danios as well as the "normal" ones. Maybe you just accidentily got one of these as well. I'm not sure though.

Gwenz

gilly2402

Gwenz said:
Well, I do know that u can get long finned danios as well as the "normal" ones. Maybe you just accidentily got one of these as well. I'm not sure though.

Gwenz
thanks for replying quckly ...maybe I did its just ive never seen the long finned ones so will have to watch wat happens

tan.b

could you post a pic of it? i'd love to see it!
tan

gilly2402

tan.b said:
tan
I am trying but its a pesky critter ,very lively so hard to get decent piccie which is in focus , as soon as I get one I will show you

tan.b

gilly2402 said:
tan.b said:
tan
I am trying but its a pesky critter ,very lively so hard to get decent piccie which is in focus , as soon as I get one I will show you
mine are fast too and not very co-operative with the camera!!! good luck with that!!

Dino

The long fin variety is just as commonn as the regular finned one.

Dino

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom