YoYos Behaving strange

King Dojo

Reaction score
My yoyos have been acting quite strange today I saw them in quite a tight place and they were kinda swimming around each other and they were almost entirely gray. It did not seem like aggressive behaviour it was done in like a few minutes and they separated and there stripes came back.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Their just playing and deciding who's boss. Loaches frequently "gray out" when their playing.
Carol

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Yep mine "yoyo" around the tank all the time
Carol

OP
K

King Dojo

Reaction score
Ya same my little yoyos dart around all the time but the big one has made freinds with the large clown loach and has become lazy I think as they mature they settle down a bit mabe.

shagadoo

Reaction score
I have one loach. I had another but they never seemed to get along very well and after a couple of weeks the other died..my loach seems to be happy with my mickey mouse platy. Comes out and like to swim a lot with the platy. Sometimes is all over the tank..In the long run should the loach need others like its own?

HankB

Reaction score
Mine were doing that earlier today:
132.jpg

133.jpg

When young they had noticeable "yo-yo" markings which gradually got more mottled, but in this mood, they are hardly recognizable as yo-yos.

-hank

New Threads