YoYo Loach Photos

Mike

Please use this topic to post your Yoyo Loach photos. I'll leave it stickied so it appears at the top of the posts.

Thanks,
Mike

-----

Please use your own photos, and not material from the internet.

Please post your photos as attachments, rather than links.

While your compliments on the photos are really appreciated, text-only posts will be removed after a while to keep the gallery pictures-only. If there is a discussion you do not want to loose, please start it again in a separate thread.

Thanks,
Armadillo

lili70

3 yo-yo:
- 2 were same size when I bought them but one is getting very big, the other one is much smaller
- one has different kind of stripes, not as perfect as the other two
- very good friends with a betta female, perfect
- very active, day and night
- making clicking sound when they get food

Yo-yo loach, for whatever reason a very good company to an aggressive betta.

The one on the left is just a baby, a veeery big baby (started 2 cm) and his pattern is not perfect like the other 2 yo-yos.

mychl717

My 3 new Yo Yo's.... had them for 1 full day, and I love them.

I am curious though, the one at the top seems different, and tonight he and one of the others were very pale. A few minutes later their color was back.
[edit] Now i've read a few threads down and see that the 'grey out' is normal play behaviour.... [/edit]

Is that normal?

mdfa.ca

I have a couple of pics of my loaches. Here is a nice portrait:

And here is another having a conversation with my BN pleco girl...

anaugle

Here is one of my YoYo loach. It's hard to get pics of them cause they are always movin to fast for my crappy camera.

Tierod

One of my baby yoyos

EZ25

1of2 yo yo's in the 55 gallon.

Mike8404

Just chillin in his pot

RSababady

My yoyo playful and happy!

So full and so lazy........

Silly little blighter - asleep on its side under a root at noon.
Could just about hear it snoring from upstairs

Lynn Klaus

My two yo-yo loach are adorable! I love them though they have been a little nippy lately. Naughty little fish, I curb their aggression with two feeding a day to keep them busy!

Sorry posted wrong pics enjoy my cats in previous

Lynn Klaus

mychl717 said:

My 3 new Yo Yo's.... had them for 1 full day, and I love them.

I am curious though, the one at the top seems different, and tonight he and one of the others were very pale. A few minutes later their color was back.
[edit] Now i've read a few threads down and see that the 'grey out' is normal play behaviour.... [/edit]

Is that normal?
I also have two loach that are dimmer and more brilliant, I questioned my aquariumist and they told me it just means the brighter one is more dominant. Watch their behavior and it will be clear!

Lynn Klaus

Can I post a video here is an example of my loach being nippy five seconds

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom