Your ideal tank

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Meenu, Dec 19, 2009.

1. Meenu

Meenu Fishlore VIP Member

If you didn't have to worry about compatibility, size, aggression, space, etc., what would be your ideal tank?

I would want guppies, neon tetras (a huge school), angelfish... and I'd want to throw in a yellow tang, my all-time favorite fish. :;laughing

2. Shawnie

Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

theres a couple threads going around about this but im still sticking to my same ones!!!! LOL ...someday soon I hope!!!! and id have them heavily planted with all neons/cardinals in one, and all the glofish(danios) they make in the other ....

EDIT: darrrrrrn ..sorry I didnt realize the pics were so big:;laughing

Last edited: Dec 19, 2009
  3. OP
    OP
    Meenu

i could only open the 1st one. that's gorgeous... my tang, neons, guppies and angels would look lovely in that table.

4. platy ben

platy ben Well Known Member Member

A 250G long, heavily planted and full of rocks and driftwood, but fish, a breeding pair of jaguar cichlids and thats all :)
    Then I would use all of my tanks I have now to grow out the fry :)

5. bolivianbaby

bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

I'd have a HUGE TANK that would happily house the pacu's that keep showing up on Craigslist, with oscars, JD's, the gymno's that I can't pronounce or spell, some black nastys, honduran red points, convicts, platys, mollies, and every cup betta baby I could find.

6. crazedACD

crazedACD Valued Member Member

Bettas! Lots of bettas all together :). Maybe a couple of Jack Dempseys, definitely an oscar, a school of denison barbs, and a dogface puffer. Hmm and how about a huge school of penguin tetras, and a school of rummynoses. :p

7. Red1313

Red1313 Fishlore VIP Member

I think I'd still need multipule tanks even with the fantasy :p
    I'd love to do a massive "biotope" style river tank. I'm talking basically building an artificial river. And that river would be a southeast asian style, RTS, wild betta's in the "flood plain" areas and all the others from that sort of enviroment as well :p

8. OP
    OP
    Meenu

ooh, bettas.. I'd add bettas in with the tang, angels, neons, and guppies. And some knifefish and seahorses...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice