Your ideal tank

1. Meenu Fishlore VIP Member

If you didn't have to worry about compatibility, size, aggression, space, etc., what would be your ideal tank?

I would want guppies, neon tetras (a huge school), angelfish... and I'd want to throw in a yellow tang, my all-time favorite fish. :;laughing

2. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

3. Meenu Fishlore VIP Member

i could only open the 1st one. that's gorgeous... my tang, neons, guppies and angels would look lovely in that table.

4. platy ben Well Known Member Member

A 250G long, heavily planted and full of rocks and driftwood, but fish, a breeding pair of jaguar cichlids and thats all :)
    Then I would use all of my tanks I have now to grow out the fry :)

5. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

I'd have a HUGE TANK that would happily house the pacu's that keep showing up on Craigslist, with oscars, JD's, the gymno's that I can't pronounce or spell, some black nastys, honduran red points, convicts, platys, mollies, and every cup betta baby I could find.

6. crazedACD Member Member

Bettas! Lots of bettas all together :). Maybe a couple of Jack Dempseys, definitely an oscar, a school of denison barbs, and a dogface puffer. Hmm and how about a huge school of penguin tetras, and a school of rummynoses. :p

7. Red1313 Fishlore VIP Member

I think I'd still need multipule tanks even with the fantasy :p
    I'd love to do a massive "biotope" style river tank. I'm talking basically building an artificial river. And that river would be a southeast asian style, RTS, wild betta's in the "flood plain" areas and all the others from that sort of enviroment as well :p

8. Meenu Fishlore VIP Member

ooh, bettas.. I'd add bettas in with the tang, angels, neons, and guppies. And some knifefish and seahorses...