Your favourite ONLINE fish store UK only?

WRWAquarium

Voted tropco as only one I've used. There was a delay dispatching but I could not fault the quality of the fish packing and fish themselves. Both angelfish were very healthy with no issues.

carsonsgjs

Im a bit old school in that i like to see the fish im buying beforehand, so ive never ordered online.

But i went to abyss aquatics last week to pick up fish from there for the first time and was impressed with their stock range, pricing and the conditions that they kept were in. Staff also knowledgeable and experienced from what i overheard too. If i were to order online, then id have no issues ordering from there. Problem is im impatient and its only a two hour round journey!

pagoda

I have used Sims and Aquatics to Your Door several times over the years and never had any issues whatsoever. Very efficient, home based fish farms & specific import sources with extremely knowledgeable staff. Both companies organise weekly or monthly auctions. All fish very carefully picked, packed and dispatched with 10 and 14 day respectively "live guarantee".

Tropco let me down...and let the fish down too...with very poor husbandry and underage/undersize fish that perished in transit or shortly after arrival.

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
  • Mike
  • Polls
Replies
Views
Ambie
  • Question
Replies
Views
StarGirl
Replies