Your favorite ONLINE fish store?

Mike

This is for ONLINE stores... which store is your favorite to order fish, plants, inverts and equipment from? I know there are a lot more stores but I am limited to 10 options for the poll.

If it's not listed, please comment so others can learn about good stores!

UK/Canada residents - since I'm in the US and not hip on stores in other countries, if someone wants to make another poll with stores in those countries we can add the poll to the rotation!

Edit: the UK one is here Your favourite ONLINE fish store UK only | Polls Forum | 500521

SouthAmericanCichlids

I like marcusfishtanks and ken'sfish.

bumblinBee

I can't really purchase anything from coop because I live in Canada, but their website looks phenomenal and I have a lot of faith in the information that's provided.

BigManAquatics

On this list co-op is the only one i have ordered from. I have ordered fish from Pwilly07 's website, pwillysfishemporium.com with great satisfaction! And also order food and other stuff from KGTropicals site, keepfishkeeping.com on a regular basis.

Something about hobbyists running businesses out their own house that i am a sucker for.

StarGirl

I have not bought any fish online yet. I have bought food and equipment from Amazon so that is the only thing I can vote on.

Marlene327

For fish or shimp, it's hands down Aqua Huna for me, they're fantastic and if anything dies, they replace it without pause. I've been buying so many plants and supplies from Aquarium Co op and have been very pleased with them. I also follow them on You Tube and have learned so much. That man is amazing!

And if you order from Aqua Huna and put COOP in as a code, you'll get 5% off your order, and A. Co op gets a little from them too. It's not a lot but anything is good. :)

pagoda

Mine are not on there...I suspect the list are all US based.

Mine are UK based, been absolutely excellent for several years that I have used them

Aquatics To Your Door and Sims

Idkitsathrowaway

i love angels plus, grate fish(maybe not well know for customer service, but VERY good fish) also i love there food! ive only ordered food from them to try it out before i get a lot of it(ive been testing foods), its is a CHARM

MoshJosh

Of the stores listed I have purchased from Aquarium Coop the most, however, I chose TheWetsSpotTropical as they are who I've ordered fish from the most (AC doesn't sell live fish online). I've purchased many fish from TWST, all arrived alive and well. There shipping is pricey. . . but shipping live animals is pricey. I have also had good luck with aquaticarts.

Ambie

Most of my fish come from Aquatic Arts, but I recently expanded to the Wet Spot because they have a better selection of fish.

Also has anyone ordered frozen foods from Ken's fish? Was it packed well?
I just checked them out after seeing them on this list and they have some of the foods i can't find locally for my discus.

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
  • Coradee
  • Polls
Replies
Views
pagoda
  • Question
Replies
Views
Lucy
Replies