Your fav documentaries/films/videos that are fish/ocean/aquatic/etc related!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gena, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Gena

Gena Well Known Member Member

Have you guys seen any good fish-eh stuff?

Some of my favorites off the top of my head are:

"The Death of a Sea Monster" by National Geographic. It's one of the few documentaries I've come across about prehistoric predatory ocean creatures that isn't "OMG LIKE RAWR AND STUFF!"

The "Silent Invaders" series of short documentaries by the conservation groups Wildlife Forever and North American Fishing Club. There are episodes are lampreys and asian carp that are invasive species in America. The lamprey episode is my favorite of them! Freaking terrifying fish.

"Coelacanth: The Fish That Time Forgot" on Britain's Channel 4- Story of the rediscovery of the prehistoric fish in 1938. Coelacanth were thought to be extinct. They are unique and rare. They also have never been kept in captivity alive because they simply die a few hours after being caught.

"Finding Nemo" by Pixar/Disney- If you haven't seen this movie and you love fish, your life is incomplete. End of story. :)

Please share your favorites!

2. LeoDiaz

LeoDiaz Fishlore VIP Member

Jewels of the rift is the only one i have watch besides finding nemo lol

3. Dom90

Dom90 Fishlore VIP Member

There's that one show on National Geographic Wild where teams try to net the biggest fish in the ocean, that show isnt too bad. I cant remember the name of that show though.

Aha, I found the name, Wicked Tuna!

Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
  4. BornThisWayBettas

BornThisWayBettas Fishlore VIP Member

Um, does Pirates of the Caribbean and Finding Nemo count? Lol........

5. el337

el337 Fishlore Legend Member

i LOOOVED the documentary The Blue Planet. Makes me want to watch it again!!

6. delta5

delta5 Well Known Member Member

[video=youtube;D68FllMl95Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D68FllMl95Y[/video]

7. T

Thefishgeek33 Valued Member Member

Deuce Bigalow male gigolo? Lol

"I am not what has happened to me, I am who I choose to become"
    "Only God Can Judge Me"

8. Thunder_o_b

Thunder_o_b Fishlore VIP Member

9. FishesInTank

FishesInTank Valued Member Member

Lol dolphin tale and sammy adventure XD

The Owner of Good Fishes and Killing Fishes group

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice