You might have MTS if...

Dozey

I’m sure many of you are familiar with Jeff Foxworthy’s comedy routine “You might be a red neck if…”

Thought it might be fun to put a twist on this. I’m sure all will have chuckles with your answers.

You might have MTS if…

You ever swerve across a busy 6 land highway to stop at a new fish store.

CHoffman

LOL..I can already tell i'm gonna love this thread!!! Great Idea Dozey..But I'm gonna have to think about it before I can add.

Dozey

You might have MTS if…

Your salad bowl has it’s own heater and filter.

Regal

Great thread Dozey! How about if...

You've asked the kid at the pizza shop to save you some of the one gallon jars that the yellow peppers come in cause they would be great for hatching some angel eggs.

or...

You've gone around the block to make another pass by some house because "omg was that a huge planted tank I just saw in that front window?"

or...

Your kids are getting really sick of you asking "are you sure you wouldn't like an aquarium for your birthday this year?"

≈ D ≈

You might have MTS if you have a lot of youngsters asking you for a summer job at your Aquarium Center.

Dozey

You might have MTS if...
You have ever wondered how you could convert your large screen TV into an aquarium.

Aquarist

You might have MTS if:

You go to the neighbors house and do a vacuum and water change in their tanks too

Shawnie

You might have MTS if:
you have gone from 1 to 10 tanks in a year...and knowing from the beginning, that a python won't fit your sink and the OP lives too far away to figure if the shower attachment works for her ;D

Lucy

knowing from the beginning, that a python won't fit your sink and the OP lives too far away to figure if the shower attachment works for her ;D

You might have MTS when:

You look for ways to re-arrange your living room to accomodate just one more tank.

bettafish2816

you might have MTS when...

there's more water in your room than air!

bigreddog

You might have MTS when you have to hire an electician to come in and add another breaker in order to keep your "guest room " running.

FL CommunityFans

You might have MTS if the first thing you do in the morning, prior to coffee or shower, is check the Craigslist ads in your area!

Dozey

You might have MTS if...

If the police have every raided your house suspecting you of operating a grow-op because of your electric bills.

FL CommunityFans

You might have MTS if: you convince relatives to get a tank and you'll take care of it, simply because you've run out of tank space.

Llama

...even though you already have 10 tanks, you remember the names, age and favourite food of each of your fish, not to mention their birthday

...every single time you spot something nice in any store, you think "I wonder if I can sink that into one of my aquariums" <--- so guilty of this.

Shawnie

you might have mts if...

your company spends a lot of time in the bathroom because of hearing running water in every room they enter

bigreddog

you might have mts if...

your company spends a lot of time in the bathroom because of hearing running water in every room they enter

That's a good one ,considering my tank is in the same room my computer is in ,and I find myself in the restroom more often than before I had it.:

Shawnie

That's a good one ,considering my tank is in the same room my computer is in ,and I find myself in the restroom more often than before I had it.:

I hear ya!! the only room without a tank is my bedroom...and that's going to change this weekend ... so much for an "all night sleep"!

Martinismommy

You might have MTS if :

You no longer have a bed in your guest room because it has 12 Betta tanks and 50 grow out containers!

bigreddog

I hear ya!! the only room without a tank is my bedroom...and that's going to change this weekend ... so much for an "all night sleep"!

Good luck with the new tank in the bedroom, hopefully there are no "accidents "in the middle of the night due to the running water noise.

prairielilly

You might have MTS if: you buy one too many filters, or one too many heaters, and rather than return them well, you've got an extra heater and filter, so ...there's always room for just one more tank, right?

or

You might have MTS if: you catch yourself evaluating just how often you use your dining room table, and whether or not the amount you could sell it for would pay for a sweet new tank

Dozey

You might MTS if...

You have to eat out every night because your freezer is stuffed full of brine shrimp.

MizRamzi

You know if you have MTS if

Your retired and ask the LFS if they need any volunteers to help with their tanks cause you don't have any room left for more of your own.

MissMTS

You might have MTS if......

You have an entire day dedicated to waterchanges.......

Your big screen tv has been put in storage and replaced with a fish tank....

Your family has stopped asking how many tanks you have now and have just accepted that going to your house is equivalent to going to a public aquarium......

You don't have any empty surfaces in your house....they are all covered in tanks......

You have so many aquariums inside your house you have been forced to move on to outdoor ponds

Shawnie

You might MTS if...

You have to eat out every night because your freezer is stuffed full of brine shrimp.

I got another freezer off freecycle just for fish food

MissMTS

Did you really?

Lucy

You might have MTS if........

Your forum name is MissMTS

You buy your husband a fish tank for his birthday and tell him to feel free to re-gift it to you for Chirstmas.

MissMTS

You might have MTS if........

Your forum name is MissMTS
QUOTE]

I have NO idea what you're talking about Lucy....

Shawnie

You buy your husband a fish tank for his birthday and tell him to feel free to re-gift it to you for Chirstmas.

what an amaaaaaazing idea! for others LOL

SWilkins

You might have MTS if......

You have an entire day dedicated to waterchanges.......

Your big screen tv has been put in storage and replaced with a fish tank....

Your family has stopped asking how many tanks you have now and have just accepted that going to your house is equivalent to going to a public aquarium......

You don't have any empty surfaces in your house....they are all covered in tanks......

You have so many aquariums inside your house you have been forced to move on to outdoor ponds

You might have MTS if....

When your family comes to visit they ask how much is admission.

People tell you the government gives grants for public aquariums.

MissMTS Monday is my water changing day...LOL

MissMTS

Hmmmm, my husband's birthday is coming up soon...... do you think he'd like a sorority tank of some of MM's girlies?

SWilkins

Oh and when the person that tells you the government gives grants for public aquariums....your brain does a quick hummmmmm.

MissMTS

You know you have MTS when.....

You have a scrapbook dedicated to you fish

Oh and when the person that tells you the government gives grants for public aquariums....your brain does a quick hummmmmm.

Mine totally did ;D

SWilkins

You know you have MTS when.....

You have a scrapbook dedicated to you fish

Mine totally did ;D

Hey I thought everybody had a book with all their fish, shrimp, and snails listed with common name and proper name, date purchased or born, etc.

MissMTS

Yup that's totally normal

Dozey

You might have MTS if...

You have an 18-wheeler parked in your driveway delivering your filter floss.

KrisT

uh oh I might just have this MTS you speak of. I am already guilty of a couple things above ^^^ Plus my daughter caught me singing to my pleco. "hush little fishy don't say a word mammas gonna buy you some friends that work" lol thinking of compatibility.

MeGustaUnaPez926

You might have MTS if...
You've considered just buying your entire LFS!

Dozey

You might have MTS if...

If this is your aquarium log…

CHoffman

You might have MTS if you make your daughters share a room because remodeling the upstairs just isn't going as fast as you would like and you NEED a fish room. ..

FYI..I'm painting my fish room tonight

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
JavaMossMan
  • UnknownGuppyLover
  • Guppy
Replies
Views
UnknownGuppyLover
Replies
Views