Funny You might be a fish keeper if...

Skrabbitskrabbit

I need a break between packing up my whole house for moving. Thought it would be a fun game—

You might be a fish keeper if you own trash cans (or buckets) that nobody’s allowed to use.

Betta'sAnonymous

You might be a fishkeeper if you go into an LFS regularly just to see what new rocks and driftwood they might have had come in.

Shrimpgeek

Your house smells like tea tree,
Someone orders shrimp and you whimper,
Your mom is always asking where her tupperware went,
And your dad frequently yells at you for forgetting to turn the water softener on.

Skrabbitskrabbit

Shrimpgeek said:
Your house smells like tea tree,
Someone orders shrimp and you whimper,
Your mom is always asking where her tupperware went,
And your dad frequently yells at you for forgetting to turn the water softener on.
Haha to these but I gotta ask, what are you using tea tree for? (Tea tree oil?)

BearAndSunny

You get asked why you dont take chemistry when going on about water parameter struggles/testing in the presence of family

Skrabbitskrabbit

... your spouse can’t ever find the turkey baster
...the only live plants you own never have to be watered (bc they’re UNDERwater )

Kribensis27

- Your parents are wondering why bits of zucchini keep “mysteriously” going missing

- You get oddly protective of your buckets

- Your family asks you why you’re paying for “seaweed” online when you “could just grab some from the lake” :rolleyes:

Skrabbitskrabbit

Kribensis27 said:
- Your parents are wondering why bits of zucchini keep “mysteriously” going missing
This made me laugh because I get a mental image of like Swiss cheese zucchini with little holes missing hah

Kribensis27

Skrabbitskrabbit said:
This made me laugh because I get a mental image of like Swiss cheese zucchini with little holes missing hah
Haha, my parents would probably freak out if they saw that .

Shrimpgeek

Skrabbitskrabbit said:
Haha to these but I gotta ask, what are you using tea tree for? (Tea tree oil?)
It's part of a med, I really don't like to use it but I had fin rot on feeder fish.

Skrabbitskrabbit

You might be a fish keeper if you ask your significant other to go buy play sand from the hardware store and then steal some from your kids’ sandbox.

(Yes, I did)

SouthAmericanCichlids

Are excited to get an RO unit
Study water chemistry in your free time.
Have 15 types of foods, but you and your family only eat frozen chicken nuggets.

Latest threads

Top Bottom