You know you have a problem when... Funny

1. James95 Well Known Member Member

You can completely fill a 35g hex and a large bin with aquarium supplies... Lol

Attached Files:

2. Borisbbadd Guest

Looks like you solved your storage problem......:;laughing:;laughing:;laughing

3. James95 Well Known Member Member

Ahahaha I guess you could say that :p

4. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

LOL ....not totally bad or you would have that tank up and running~!!!!! ;) Those are my favorite tanks ....

5. James95 Well Known Member Member

It's all packed away... Finally.
    The hex tank, stand, green bin, box, and 20 long are all full of supplies and decorations. Hoarding much? Lol.

I really should do a clean out...

Attached Files:

6. James95 Well Known Member Member

Thats very true. But then where would I put everything? Lol

7. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

:;sh:;dk back on the floor? :;nw

that so looked like my "fish room" :;th

8. James95 Well Known Member Member

:;laughing yeah, it could all go back on the floor.

The 35 hex will probably see daylight again. My angels will be needing their own tank in a few months :)

9. pirahnah3 Fishlore VIP Member

well you take all the stuff out and put most of it underneath the tank in the stand of course. Then you can put fish in the tank not just fish supplies.

10. James95 Well Known Member Member

The stand is full too! :eek:

11. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

YAAAAAAA :;wv
    Love the hex's for angels :)

12. James95 Well Known Member Member

Me too :;banaman
    For the longest time I couldn't figure out what would do well in this tank... and then I got my angels :)

13. pirahnah3 Fishlore VIP Member

I have wanted one for some angels but best I have gotten so far is a 37tall tank. Good luck with them! I can't wait to get mine going.

14. James95 Well Known Member Member

Check out the 29g blog in my signature. There's some pics of them in that thread. They're growing so fast!

15. e_watson09 Well Known Member Member

Nice! I'm glad I'm not the only one that fills extra tanks with fish stuff. Although I may have you beat I just don't have any of it organized.

I have two christmas tree storage bins full of tubing, filters, etc., then I have 4 HOB filters under one of my tanks a 10 gallon tank full of fish food under the same tank. I have 6 huge boxes of salt, 20 or so bottles of supplement and such for my corals. A freezer full of food. Under a different tank I have about 7-8 betta bowls and kits that I'll never use, then I have extra lights and decos under there. Then I have more HOB filters and media in one of the drawers of the guest room......total hoarder. Most of it I will never use. Then is it bad that I store have all my siphons stored in a TV stand?

16. James95 Well Known Member Member

Haha, you are worse than me. I actually donated a lot of the stuff that I knew I was never going to use. I just got rid of two brand new 10g kits that I picked up years ago. Most of that green bin is filled with rocks and plastic plants that I picked up when a pet shop near me went out of business.

I have least 100ft of airline tubing that I will never throw out. You never know when you'll need that little piece! Lol

All I have left tank wise is 2-20 longs, 2-10 gallons, the 35 hex, and 3-2.5 gallons.

Why do I have all this? Who knows!

17. e_watson09 Well Known Member Member

I vote you set them up! If my extra 10 gallon had a hood and everything it would have already been set up. Think of all the possiblities!!

18. James95 Well Known Member Member

I'd love to set them all up! I don't know if I have the time needed for maintenance right now.

Maybe in a few years things will slow down and I can set all of them up again :)

19. Cichlidnut Fishlore VIP Member

The LFS is right next to my bank. I have problems.

20. e_watson09 Well Known Member Member

I'm sure there is a tank cleaning service near you ;)